UKC Forum Member
Registered: Aug 2013
Location: Seneca, Mo
Originally posted by berger
Todd the Legacy hunts are a good money maker for the host club. They make more for the club in a 36 dog hunt then You could with a 36 dog hunt in UKC.
And the payout is the same for the hunters as any other open event, 55% of the income. Of the remaining 45% club fee, state escrow fund and kennel club fees. Clubs may make more but they are paying guides and the late round judges from their part.
Cheyenne & Jennifer Cummings
Seneca , MO
GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA
GRCH GRNITECH PKC GCH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMI-FINALIST. 2016 UKC TOP 20. 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE. 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4. 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION
NITECH PKC CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION
Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged