UKC Forums UKC Front Page :: Field Operations :: Show Operations :: Registration :: UKC Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Buckfork dollars gr nt ch dollars midnight driver at stud 200 dollars
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Buckfork dollars gr nt ch dollars midnight driver at stud 200 dollars

Driver is a super stake sire and a Ukc performance sire he is owned by Herman bowling and Tim smith he will be offered at stud to the public. Driver is about as heavy Lipper bred top and bottom as you will find he has as good of mouth as any dog I have hunted with loud bawl track mouth with loud hair raising locate that turns into a loud chop. Driver can tree any kind of a track and is quick on both ends absolutely does not babble runs a track one way pays no attention to what other dogs are doing he leaves in a dead run alone or with company will get treed somewhere every drop he is not a dead loner but stays to himself unles something tags along he is one of the most intelligent hounds I ever saw he has the best handle of any dog I ever owned he trees coons consistently he is by no means perfect but he suits me and Tim and I am as hard to suit as most are and so is Tim they got to have that little extra driver has more heart than any dog I have seen he will be here for inspection any night will show him alone or with anybodyís world champ makes no difference to us. He has looks to spare also looks like a dog suppose to look he is heavy skuana river bark on top with a load of Lipper on top will post his full pedigree and pic when I get the time. He also won all his casts with the leaves off for the most part. I think he has a lot to offer the breed or he wouldnít be here he also doesnít have to have coon killed to him to stay on top of his game he is consistent every night. Thanks for reading our ad and god bless. Call me or Tim if you think he will work for you Tim smith 606-681-6155 or 606 344 3410.

Last edited by bowling on 08-31-2018 at 05:27 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-05-2018 11:07 PM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the interest so far I will have pic and pedigree up,shortly

Old Post 05-10-2018 09:39 AM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

It's been a while but I hunted driver for Mr bowling when he was a pup and he still today had the best mouth of any dog I've had on my place. Very stylish. Best of luck with him Mr bowling I hope he carries on your blood line

Old Post 05-10-2018 07:47 PM
ole hoss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ole hoss Click here to Send ole hoss a Private Message Click Here to Email ole hoss Find more posts by ole hoss Add ole hoss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Jason you sure did a fine job with him you definitely had him going in the right direction all I had to do was hunt his guts out just like you said he gives his all every time he gets unsnapped not a lazy bone in his body.

Old Post 05-10-2018 09:02 PM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

He is here for inspection any night guys bring your best or drop him alone makes no difference to him or us

Old Post 06-04-2018 02:25 AM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Driver is a loud coon treeing hound that has looks to spare come take a hunt with him before you breed make up your own mind

Old Post 06-27-2018 01:19 PM
Kevin Walker
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Bowling can you post a picture or video of Driver. I have a young female that is Bark bred top and bottom that I may breed in the future. Marty recommended Driver. He thought it would be an excellent cross. Look forward on your response. Thanks

Old Post 06-30-2018 03:16 AM
Kevin Walker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin Walker Click here to Send Kevin Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Kevin Walker Add Kevin Walker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Will get one soon as weather cools off and a plcture also

Old Post 07-01-2018 07:24 AM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Driver is here for inspection any night boys come see him go.

Old Post 07-29-2018 08:08 AM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Come see driver go anytime

Old Post 09-01-2018 03:26 AM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Lots of guys wanting pics and full ped will be posted in couple of weeks when I return away on business right now.

Old Post 09-06-2018 02:17 AM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Pics coming

Old Post 09-14-2018 05:44 PM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Driver was treed tonight 900 yards and I could hear him with the windows up he is a loud accurate coon treeing hound he had the coon tonight on a full moon he trailed it up and made it climb he is as about as accurate this time of year as one can be feel free ome watch him go any night.

Old Post 10-25-2018 06:16 AM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Driver is almost pkc ch now been in a few hunts picked up couple hundred last week. He is here for inspection any night leaves are almost off come go hunting with a coon dog.

Old Post 11-19-2018 10:27 AM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Come check driver out the leaves are off.

Old Post 12-05-2018 01:55 AM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Boys driver is treeing coon here in the mountains every time I drop the lead he is a performance sire and will be SS sire in August come see him go any night I will show him with the best you can find or by himself donít matter to me there ainít a louder dog or better coon dog than driver he has more sense than most people. He will be alone unless they back him with two looking down you will find most coons if they are there driver makes it look easy any time of the year.

Old Post 06-02-2019 07:05 AM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Driver is treeing coons every night hunted come go with the best hound if ever followed and that is saying a lot cause I have had some nice ones and he is the best all around hound I ever hunted if he could close his kennel door I and pour his food I would never have to go to kennel smart hound never need a leash. Donít need coon shot down to tree coon I have give him 3 coons all winter long and he has treed every time turned loose makes very few mistakes makes It look easy.

Old Post 06-06-2019 06:36 AM