UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > Big Game Walker at Stud
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
chevrolet
UKC Forum Member

The one I have seen has been very gamey, catch minded, and drive to run to catch. She is laid back and started very naturally.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-08-2013 12:21 PM
chevrolet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chevrolet Click here to Send chevrolet a Private Message Click Here to Email chevrolet Find more posts by chevrolet Add chevrolet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.R. Walkers
UKC Forum Member

That sounds like some of the same comments that I've been getting back from a lot of the guys that have pups out of him.

Old Post 10-09-2013 11:09 AM
J.R. Walkers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.R. Walkers Click here to Send J.R. Walkers a Private Message Find more posts by J.R. Walkers Add J.R. Walkers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
easttntrapper
UKC Forum Member

Got one from Dion's litter 5 almost 6 months old. Took him out with tje coon dog last night fpr the first time just to get him out. He went with the old dog and treed.

Old Post 10-17-2013 11:40 AM
easttntrapper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for easttntrapper Click here to Send easttntrapper a Private Message Click Here to Email easttntrapper Find more posts by easttntrapper Add easttntrapper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.R. Walkers
UKC Forum Member

BBT

Old Post 11-07-2013 11:15 AM
J.R. Walkers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.R. Walkers Click here to Send J.R. Walkers a Private Message Find more posts by J.R. Walkers Add J.R. Walkers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.R. Walkers
UKC Forum Member

We will be breeding Highball to a couple of our gyps when they come in heat, which will probably be right smack dab in the middle of bear season. One will be to his niece (first cross) and the other will be to a bluetick gyp which will be the second cross for her. I have several people wanting pups but if anyone is interested I can put you on the list. Just let me know.

Old Post 11-17-2013 11:58 PM
Walker9615
UKC Forum Member

Highball

I got some females I'd like breed him to in the near future.

Old Post 11-18-2013 03:05 AM
Walker9615 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Walker9615 Click here to Send Walker9615 a Private Message Click Here to Email Walker9615 Find more posts by Walker9615 Add Walker9615 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.R. Walkers
UKC Forum Member

Walker9615
Sounds good, just give us a shout.

Old Post 11-18-2013 12:48 PM
BearBaynKennel
New UKC Forum Member

Dereck and I should have some pups around first of April out of my 3 year old dog that is X jr on top and Treeblaster blood on bottom. Should be some fast, early starting, pups with too much heart and grit for their own good.

Old Post 11-20-2013 06:52 PM
BearBaynKennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BearBaynKennel Click here to Send BearBaynKennel a Private Message Click Here to Email BearBaynKennel Visit BearBaynKennel's homepage! Find more posts by BearBaynKennel Add BearBaynKennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Walker9615
UKC Forum Member

Breedings

Ill post peds an videos when I can get access to a computer.

Old Post 11-23-2013 01:49 AM
Walker9615 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Walker9615 Click here to Send Walker9615 a Private Message Click Here to Email Walker9615 Find more posts by Walker9615 Add Walker9615 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dlynch
UKC Forum Member

looking good

Hello to you guys at Jordan Run! Just gona let yall know tha im am inpressed with my pups that i keep out of my Mable dog. Ive tried to keep up with all the pups and it seems like they are all early starting pups with pleanty of brains and drive. So when the old girl comes back in I will be bringing her back to see yall. I have also got me a full White Cloud gyp that if sbe turns out id like to put her with Highball as well. But it be a bit on her as shes just 3mo old at this time. Just giveing you guys a shout. Talk to ya later. Good luck in the timber!!

Old Post 12-13-2013 01:03 AM
dlynch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dlynch Click here to Send dlynch a Private Message Click Here to Email dlynch Find more posts by dlynch Add dlynch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
easttntrapper
UKC Forum Member

Dion's mable dog is a good hound. I got a male from his last litter that is doing very well. never had a pup start like it. Just had to take him to the woods. If he has any extras out of mable I would jump on them guys.

Old Post 12-13-2013 07:44 AM
easttntrapper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for easttntrapper Click here to Send easttntrapper a Private Message Click Here to Email easttntrapper Find more posts by easttntrapper Add easttntrapper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.R. Walkers
UKC Forum Member

dlynch

Glad to here they are doing well. Have heard the same from other hunters who have bred to Highball. I hope that Whitecloud pup makes it into something down the road. I need a WC pup to cross back to Highball. I've had Highball Collected so there should be little Highballs for some time. Will probably have him collected again when he gets rested up from this bear season. Let us know when Mable comes in we'll meet up somewhere.

Dennis and Derek at Jordan Run Kennels

Old Post 12-14-2013 01:36 AM
J.R. Walkers
UKC Forum Member

To all that have used Highball as a stud in the past year, it's good to hear your pups are doing good. Hope you all have had a great bear season and hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a great New Year

From Derek and Dennis at Jordan Run Kennels

Last edited by J.R. Walkers on 12-26-2013 at 06:19 PM

Old Post 12-24-2013 09:19 PM
J.R. Walkers
UKC Forum Member

dlynch
Sent you a PM

Old Post 12-26-2013 06:26 PM
J.R. Walkers
UKC Forum Member

Hope everyones pups out of Highball are doing well. We had a good bear season here, just resting up the dogs trying to put a little meat back on their bones. Highball is here if you have a good beardog gyp you need bred.

Last edited by J.R. Walkers on 01-22-2014 at 11:40 AM

Old Post 01-22-2014 11:28 AM
J.R. Walkers
UKC Forum Member

Nice looking pup born last January out of Highball and a Stylish/Clover gyp. He was under 10-15 trees this past bear season. Still has a lot to learn but has the desire to run'em.

Last edited by J.R. Walkers on 02-15-2014 at 03:22 PM

Old Post 02-15-2014 03:19 PM
J.R. Walkers
UKC Forum Member

Hey Pete,
Got your PM but yours is full. We will be at SETW Days with Highball. Feel free to come on by and check him out. He just turned 8 yrs. old today and is really showing his age. He's been in a lot of battles and has a lot of miles on him, but can still lead most packs. Derek will be set up next to Creekside Supply tent.

Thanks,

Derek and Dennis
Jordan Run Kennels

Old Post 02-17-2014 11:51 AM
J.R. Walkers
UKC Forum Member

Thanks to everyone that stopped by our stand at SETW days. Whether it was to check out ole Highball or just talk hunting, we enjoyed it and met a lot of nice folks and talked to some that we haven't seen in a while.

Derek and Dennis
Jordan Run Kennels

Last edited by J.R. Walkers on 02-24-2014 at 12:21 AM

Old Post 02-23-2014 02:15 AM
J.R. Walkers
UKC Forum Member

Highball tailgating at SETWA Days.

Old Post 02-24-2014 12:21 AM
BEARS DEN
UKC Forum Member

pups

Wondering when there maybe some female pups available.. Or when the next cross upcoming is?

Old Post 02-25-2014 01:03 AM
BEARS DEN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEARS DEN Click here to Send BEARS DEN a Private Message Find more posts by BEARS DEN Add BEARS DEN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.R. Walkers
UKC Forum Member

We have two gyps that we were planning on breeding. They should have been in heat in December but have yet to come in. Have several fellows that are bringing gyps to get bred to Highball. I'm not sure if they will have any pups availible or not.

Old Post 02-25-2014 11:12 AM
J.R. Walkers
UKC Forum Member

Hey Pete,
Got your PM but yours is still saying it's full. Give me a call.
540-968-0358

Old Post 02-28-2014 11:20 AM
J.R. Walkers
UKC Forum Member

TLand

Got your PM but your inbox is full.

Old Post 03-02-2014 06:45 PM
Walker9615
UKC Forum Member

Highball

I'd have my diamond female there today if it wasn't so far up.

Old Post 03-16-2014 02:40 PM
J.R. Walkers
UKC Forum Member

We were down in the middle of NC yesterday, we could have met in the middle.

Old Post 03-17-2014 01:31 AM