UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Registrations > Late registration
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Late registration

I registered a litter of pups born 7/11/18 and paid up the performance for the whole litter. I kept two males but had brain freeze and didn't get my two pups permanently registered before their first birthday. I am pretty sure that I can pay the late fee and still get them permanently registered but do I lose out on the performance part?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-23-2019 07:03 PM
ov_blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ov_blues Click here to Send ov_blues a Private Message Click Here to Email ov_blues Find more posts by ov_blues Add ov_blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

Once the pups turn a year of age they are no longer eligible for nomination into the Performance Program.

Old Post 07-23-2019 09:27 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Russell Smith
Once the pups turn a year of age they are no longer eligible for nomination into the Performance Program.

Even if the litter was paid up at time of litter registration?

Old Post 07-23-2019 09:30 PM
ov_blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ov_blues Click here to Send ov_blues a Private Message Click Here to Email ov_blues Find more posts by ov_blues Add ov_blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

That's correct.

Old Post 07-24-2019 01:03 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Sorry Russell, I guess I didn’t say that correctly in my original post. When I stated I paid up the whole litter I maybe should have said that I paid up the fees to permanently nominate every pup in the litter by paying the higher fees. The pup papers are marked Permanently Nominates For Performance Program. I wasn’t talking about a pup who was just litter nominated although that is what my original post appeared to say. Doesn’t personally matter to me, Just wanted to double check just in case I decided to sell one of them.

Old Post 07-26-2019 02:44 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

Once they are permanently nominated then you do not lose that, but you need to have them permanently registered before they can start earning performance points.

Old Post 07-26-2019 02:51 PM
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Russell. Again, sorry for the confusion.

Old Post 07-26-2019 02:53 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

No problem. Have a great day!

Old Post 07-26-2019 02:54 PM