UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Stillwater Farms Bluetick Kennels....
Pages (29): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
stillwater farm
UKC Forum Member

Baby Six had a great evening tonight.She got her first Ch win towards Grand on the bench,and scored 1075 plus,200 minus,ending up with 875 plus and picked up her 1st place win in the night hunt also at New Knoxville Ohio tonight.I can't think of a better way to start the weekend out.

HOME OF.........
GRNITECH STILLWATER FARM'S BLUE LEGEND
NITECH STILLWATER FARM'S BLUE PRODIGY

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-03-2012 08:28 AM
stillwater farm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stillwater farm Click here to Send stillwater farm a Private Message Click Here to Email stillwater farm Find more posts by stillwater farm Add stillwater farm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Winston Puryear
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Tom n Baby Six,

Well on her way to a stellar year!!

Say a prayer for our Troops n remember we get to hunt while they sacrifice all!!

Old Post 03-03-2012 12:59 PM
Winston Puryear is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Winston Puryear Click here to Send Winston Puryear a Private Message Click Here to Email Winston Puryear Find more posts by Winston Puryear Add Winston Puryear to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stillwater farm
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Winston Puryear
Well on her way to a stellar year!!

Thanks Winston,I sure hope so.Still has some issues,but over all I'm liking her pretty good so far.

HOME OF.........

Old Post 03-03-2012 08:12 PM
stillwater farm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stillwater farm Click here to Send stillwater farm a Private Message Click Here to Email stillwater farm Find more posts by stillwater farm Add stillwater farm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Two Toes
UKC Forum Member

Congrats again Tom!! Love late night text messages of that type!!

Old Post 03-04-2012 01:10 AM
Two Toes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Two Toes Click here to Send Two Toes a Private Message Click Here to Email Two Toes Find more posts by Two Toes Add Two Toes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Billl Kooser
UKC Forum Member

Way to go Tom! Baby Six must have been clicking! That first is a biggie. She is on her way to being a Dual Grand like her Momma.I wish you continued good luck with her. Billy

Old Post 03-04-2012 03:59 AM
Billl Kooser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Billl Kooser Click here to Send Billl Kooser a Private Message Click Here to Email Billl Kooser Visit Billl Kooser's homepage! Find more posts by Billl Kooser Add Billl Kooser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eldridge john
UKC Forum Member

baby six

dont suprise me any, as wild as she is you might have her gr nite before april if you was to take both nites every weekend. i like her

Old Post 03-04-2012 03:04 PM
eldridge john is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eldridge john Click here to Send eldridge john a Private Message Click Here to Email eldridge john Find more posts by eldridge john Add eldridge john to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stillwater farm
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Russ and Billy.I think she's gonna be alright.

Big John,Will be putting her in a few casts here and there to mix her up some but right now my main focus is the Spring Super Stakes.Everyone else minused out Friday night,treed slick and she split with a coon.Treed another by herself but crossed a flooded out ditch and used 30 min.going out and around to get to her.Got tight on time so we took her to the big woods at Cridersville to finish the cast.She treed 3 singles in 39 minutes in there recasting her.She looks good by herself but still a little crazy with a pack sometimes....just waiting on her to mature and come to her own but I am really liking her so far.

HOME OF.........

Old Post 03-04-2012 07:03 PM
eldridge john
UKC Forum Member

ah ... the big woods at cridersville treed alot of coons there back in the day miss that flat ground. there probally nobody hunts that woods that much since i left and shafer quit hunting keep busting there chops

Old Post 03-04-2012 08:24 PM
eldridge john is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eldridge john Click here to Send eldridge john a Private Message Click Here to Email eldridge john Find more posts by eldridge john Add eldridge john to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TEAM BONNIE
UKC Forum Member

Congrats on your win Tom!

Good Job!

GRNTCH. PKC CH. {OVER$1700.00} HICKORY HILL BONNIE
NtCh.GrCh. Lights Out Bonnie # 3
Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch.Bonnie's Lights Out Bell

Old Post 03-08-2012 11:53 PM
TEAM BONNIE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TEAM BONNIE Click here to Send TEAM BONNIE a Private Message Click Here to Email TEAM BONNIE Find more posts by TEAM BONNIE Add TEAM BONNIE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darren Hollis
UKC Forum Member

Nitehawk

Hey Tom did ever own a blue tick named Jennings Nitehawk?

HOME OF:
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue S&H’s Goose (Sparks&Hollis)
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Cotton
GrNtCh PR Mose's Pink Floyd ( Co-Owned with Scott V)
Ch GrNtCh PR Frost Hollow Strap
ChNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Dolly
ChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Spanky ( Hollis & Hollis)
PR Southern Blue Cobb (NtChCh Uchtmans Andy x Ratliffs Blue Tell)
PR Southern Blue Betsy (Goose x Dual Grand Cotton)
(REST IN PEACE)
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Moonshine
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Frostbite
NtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Queen
NtChGrCh PR Blue Eyes Blue Jessie
NtCh PR Southern Frost Hollow Blue Bell(BB)
NtCh PR Southern Blue Hammer
NtCh PR Hollis' Southern Blue Maggie
NtCh PR Hollis' Bull Mtn. Pearl
GrCh PR Southern Blue Jet
PR Southern Blue Sam
PR Southern Blue Rattler
GrChGrNtCh PR Lovell’s Smokey River Blue Ann

Old Post 03-09-2012 01:04 AM
Darren Hollis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darren Hollis Click here to Send Darren Hollis a Private Message Click Here to Email Darren Hollis Find more posts by Darren Hollis Add Darren Hollis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stillwater farm
UKC Forum Member

Gary,thanks for the congrats.I haven't seen you in a while.Hope everything is going well for you and it is good to hear from you.Keep in touch.

Darren,I never owned or hunted with the dog.Sorry I couldn't be any help to you.

Ashland next weekend,can't believe it's here already.Looking foward to seeing everyone.Hope everyone has a safe trip to and from and we'll see you next weekend.

HOME OF.........

Old Post 03-09-2012 02:44 AM
stillwater farm
UKC Forum Member

Baby Six got in the finals of the PKC hunt at Greenville Oh.tonight.Looked pretty good on the early round treeing both coon that we scored on in our cast off to herself.That was enough to get the rest of her money won,so we ended up hunting off the finals and got 3rd(pulled some minus in the ground on the river).Happy with the night overall,still a few little issues I'm working on,but glad she got qualified for the Super Stakes and it's on to Ashland next weekend.

HOME OF.........

Old Post 03-11-2012 10:34 AM
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

Baby Six

Congrats Tom & Six..........keep it rolling!

Get um Baby Six........you litle huzzy!

Gone but not forgotten:
Nt Ch Fanny's Midnite Blue Annie - aka Sodie Pop R.I.P. - I will miss you old girl

Nt Ch Becky’s Midnite Blue Hank - R.I.P. Old Boy, thank you for the memories

Gr Nt Ch S&E's Midnite Lite Blue Snow (Co-Owned with my good friend Harry Eidenier) - We had a blast following you ole girl!

Old Post 03-11-2012 03:08 PM
Vic Stoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vic Stoll Click here to Send Vic Stoll a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Stoll Add Vic Stoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Billl Kooser
UKC Forum Member

Hi Tom, Congrats on getting the money won on Baby Six! Now you are set for the Super Stakes. Something tells me Ashland is going to hit by a Scud Missle! LOL! Good luck this weekend. Billy

Old Post 03-11-2012 06:08 PM
Billl Kooser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Billl Kooser Click here to Send Billl Kooser a Private Message Click Here to Email Billl Kooser Visit Billl Kooser's homepage! Find more posts by Billl Kooser Add Billl Kooser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stillwater farm
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys,gonna let her rest for a few days before Ashland,we're both a little worn.LOL.Looking foward to seeing my ole buddys Sparky and Kevin Weller on Thursday night for a pleasure hunt before we go up there.These guys are two of the best and both know how to cut up and have a good time.Kevin and I really give Eddie Harp a hard way to go last year on Autumn Oaks weekend.It was all in good spirits and poor Eddie took it like a champ,I've never laughed so much in my life as I did at those two ribbing each other.Memories that will last for years and knowing these two,this weekend will surely be the same.

HOME OF.........

Old Post 03-13-2012 03:41 AM
stillwater farm
UKC Forum Member

After a few phone conversations back and forth with Image's new owner,I am happy to say Image should be back here for the summer after this weekend.I want to thank Mr.Craig Cooper for sending him back up here.Anyone that knows me personally,knows how much this young dog meant to me and how hard it was for me when I made the decision to go ahead and sell him.

It's gonna be nice having Image and Baby Six in the kennel beside each other once again,and I'm glad to have him back.

HOME OF.........

Old Post 03-21-2012 12:44 AM
stillwater farm
UKC Forum Member

He's back.Came off the tailgate and to the garage,made his lap inside and straight out to his kennel.Image is happy to be back and I'm even happier.Thanks again Craig for letting me hunt him for you this summer.He has been dearly missed and I'm really looking foward to this summer with him and Baby Six.

HOME OF.........

Old Post 03-27-2012 03:22 AM
Kegjohn
UKC Forum Member

Baby six female

I was just wondering how this female is bred. She sure sounds like a good one. I recently bought a couple of females one from matt turner off his kid dog and another off of tree daddy that I am trying to get going. Good luck with her. Thanks John

Old Post 03-27-2012 03:50 AM
Kegjohn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kegjohn Click here to Send Kegjohn a Private Message Click Here to Email Kegjohn Find more posts by Kegjohn Add Kegjohn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stillwater farm
UKC Forum Member

Baby Six is off of Legend x Six Pack.Acts pretty good for the most part but if you hunt them hard enough,THEY ALL GOT HOLES.LOL.

Good luck with the Kid and Tree Daddy females.Kidd is a nice hound and everyone knows.....I'm kinda partial to the Tree Daddy offspring.They have been very good to me the past few years and if hunted and given a fair chance,most finish into pretty nice dogs.I have really enjoyed hunting this line of dogs and hopefully you'll have good luck with them also.

Keep in touch and let me know how they do for you.I'm gonna try me a Kid pup next.I like that dog as good as any when he is hunted up and I would love to try one from him and a Legend female.Might be just what the doctor ordered,ya never know.LOL.

HOME OF.........

Old Post 03-27-2012 04:46 AM
stillwater farm
UKC Forum Member

Just walked in from a little hunt with Image and Baby Six.Had my mind set I was gonna lay in tonight,but I have been looking foward to getting Image back for a few weeks and I just couldn't resist.Treed 4 singles and a den in a couple of hours.Coon seeemed to be moving and both looked pretty good.I am really looking foward to this summer with these two.Neither one is perfect,but I sure do enjoy hunting them.

Thanks again Craig,he's here when your ready for him back,but until then,just leave him here as long as you want.I missed him and I'm glad to have him out back again.

HOME OF.........

Old Post 03-28-2012 06:18 AM
GREG MCCLELLAN
UKC Forum Member

Tom if you get to hunting those two dogs together April might have to take them blue coveralls in a little.

Sparky

Old Post 03-29-2012 03:38 AM
GREG MCCLELLAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GREG MCCLELLAN Click here to Send GREG MCCLELLAN a Private Message Find more posts by GREG MCCLELLAN Add GREG MCCLELLAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stillwater farm
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by GREG MCCLELLAN
Tom if you get to hunting those two dogs together April might have to take them blue coveralls in a little.

Sparky

I don't know about that Sparky,but she will have to give me the gas card for the 4wheeler.

HOME OF.........

Old Post 03-29-2012 11:22 PM
eldridge john
UKC Forum Member

Is baby six pop-a-top bred on bottom side?

Old Post 03-31-2012 02:24 AM
stillwater farm
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by eldridge john
Is baby six pop-a-top bred on bottom side?

Yes,she is a granddaughter.Old Six Pack is right off of him John.

HOME OF.........

Old Post 03-31-2012 07:38 PM
stillwater farm
UKC Forum Member

This is what I enjoy most about this line of dogs.Got this picture from Jimmy Wills.This is Legend and Jimmy's daughter Alayna hanging out in the back yard today.When I say they make good house pets during the day this is what I mean.They are very friendly and love attention and Legend gets plenty of it at Jimmy's.His wife and daughter enjoy hanging out with him all day by the pond and the old man doesn't seem to mind it much either.LOL.I really got a kick out of this picture and thought I would share it with you all.

HOME OF.........

Old Post 04-01-2012 11:50 PM