UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > If I Ever Become A Millionare
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kythunder
UKC Forum Member

If I Ever Become A Millionare

I will have a hunt

When first guy calls his dog treed.....he gets 10 points for a coon.....1 point for a maybe.....minus 1 for no way

I bought a Grand Night Champ.......I see why he is now.....first bark he runs while barking and trees too......add those points up.

In my short time coon hunting.....I want my hound to have a coon....be the first....and not follow others

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-26-2021 02:42 AM
Kythunder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kythunder Click here to Send Kythunder a Private Message Click Here to Email Kythunder Find more posts by Kythunder Add Kythunder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kythunder
UKC Forum Member

Incase you didn't understand.....my GranNite Champ I bought ....when he hears another dog treeing....he starts barking and runs to where the other dog is and then starts tree barking......we love him.....but he would out score most hounds when coons are treed...

This has me pissed....im fixing to put up some some money....probably considered great money......top 3 pay....top 5 get places and recogniton..

Call your dog treed ......we see eyes and what we think is a coon.....10 points....you call your dog and we HEAR him second treed ....1 point

Den tree ....hole.....zero

In my short time.....a real coondog finds his/her own coon.

Mean dogs....we all know what they are.....scratch

Old Post 02-26-2021 03:11 AM
Kythunder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kythunder Click here to Send Kythunder a Private Message Click Here to Email Kythunder Find more posts by Kythunder Add Kythunder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kythunder
UKC Forum Member

Why this has me pissed....because I talked to a friend of mine.....brags about the UKC trophies he has won.....he told me thats how you have to train them. If they haven't found their own coon as soon as another dog hollers trail bark and go to that dog fast and tree bark.....WTFFFFF

Old Post 02-26-2021 03:22 AM