UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Selling out
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BLACKDAWG68
UKC Forum Member

Selling out

4 yr old nt ch female direct off Trackman and Lipper's Hope, independent, loud very good looking female kennel quiet, not many for sale like her or bred like her 2500.00 firm. 6 yr old female Reezen and a Harry female has a very good loud mouth hard tree dog, is an all grand pedigree female has 2- 1st in ukc hard going has been laid up a few months and needs hinted up 800.00 , 6 month old male pup off Shocker, Shocker is a PKC silver ch tough dead loaner has won more than I can mention pups **** is also a silver ch. loaner type female has won a lot too. Pup isn't spoiled and a good looking rascal, has a high mouth and is ready to start up to date on vaccines and S.S. eligible will take 500 to own him. Heritage full size full top storage box great shape first 450.00 call or text 417-456-1559

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-18-2021 03:05 PM
BLACKDAWG68 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLACKDAWG68 Click here to Send BLACKDAWG68 a Private Message Click Here to Email BLACKDAWG68 Find more posts by BLACKDAWG68 Add BLACKDAWG68 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Daylightfree
New UKC Forum Member

Yes sir my name is Gerald I was reaching out to you about the 6 year old female you have posted. Is she still available? If so I would like to speak to you about her and see if we can arrange for me to come get her.. Thanks

Old Post 02-18-2021 08:23 PM
Daylightfree is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Daylightfree Click here to Send Daylightfree a Private Message Click Here to Email Daylightfree Find more posts by Daylightfree Add Daylightfree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Daylightfree
New UKC Forum Member

Yes sir my name is Gerald I was reaching out to you about the 6 year old female you have posted. Is she still available? If so I would like to speak to you about her and see if we can arrange for me to come get her.. Thanks

Old Post 02-18-2021 08:23 PM
Daylightfree is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Daylightfree Click here to Send Daylightfree a Private Message Click Here to Email Daylightfree Find more posts by Daylightfree Add Daylightfree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZWatson87
UKC Forum Member

6 year old

I am interested in the 6 year old female. Please PM me or text me at (605) 651-6343

Old Post 02-28-2021 04:24 AM
ZWatson87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ZWatson87 Click here to Send ZWatson87 a Private Message Click Here to Email ZWatson87 Find more posts by ZWatson87 Add ZWatson87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote