UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Looking for a house bred pup
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

Looking for a house bred pup

Looking for a house bred pup it must be a female has to be double house bred top and bottom thanks Denton Hummel 931 239 9337

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-02-2020 11:35 PM
LIPPER POWER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LIPPER POWER Click here to Send LIPPER POWER a Private Message Click Here to Email LIPPER POWER Find more posts by LIPPER POWER Add LIPPER POWER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
abshire
UKC Forum Member

REAL HOUSE BRED PUP

Denton I'm going to make a cross on a Rage x Buzz Female and Rebel Male That shows WORLD CH Handsome Hank and WORLD CHUCK in 3 generation papers, if you can wait a little.

They will be the TOP TO BOTTOM HOUSE BRED PUPS LIKE YOU LIKE!!!

Old Post 12-02-2020 11:50 PM
abshire is offline Click Here to See the Profile for abshire Click here to Send abshire a Private Message Click Here to Email abshire Find more posts by abshire Add abshire to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

Ole friend I want a pair of females to cross on ole ghost I ant got a dog on the place first time ever that I ant got one and I wait till you get them on the ground I got old ghost off you in 2006 he was 14 when he died and he was the real deal I sure miss him for sure

Old Post 12-03-2020 12:07 AM
LIPPER POWER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LIPPER POWER Click here to Send LIPPER POWER a Private Message Click Here to Email LIPPER POWER Find more posts by LIPPER POWER Add LIPPER POWER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

Re: REAL HOUSE BRED PUP

quote:
Originally posted by abshire
Denton I'm going to make a cross on a Rage x Buzz Female and Rebel Male That shows WORLD CH Handsome Hank and WORLD CHUCK in 3 generation papers, if you can wait a little.

They will be the TOP TO BOTTOM HOUSE BRED PUPS LIKE YOU LIKE!!!

I am still living. Been in the oilfields last 6-8 yrs nightshift. Has messed up my hunting. But i still have 2 granddaughters of rebel and a great grand daughter/so of rebel.
Send me a text picture of the ped of the cross you going to be making.
My number below is still good

wildbills101@yahoo
http://wildbills101.homestead.com/wildbills101.html

Old Post 02-25-2021 07:26 AM
wildbill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildbill Click here to Send wildbill a Private Message Click Here to Email wildbill Visit wildbill's homepage! Find more posts by wildbill Add wildbill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ronald schultz
UKC Forum Member

???!!

Imposter

Old Post 02-25-2021 10:09 PM
ronald schultz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronald schultz Click here to Send ronald schultz a Private Message Find more posts by ronald schultz Add ronald schultz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

Re: ???!!

quote:
Originally posted by ronald schultz
Imposter

Whos imposter???

wildbills101@yahoo

Old Post 02-26-2021 05:05 AM
wildbill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildbill Click here to Send wildbill a Private Message Click Here to Email wildbill Visit wildbill's homepage! Find more posts by wildbill Add wildbill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: ???!!

quote:
Originally posted by wildbill
Whos imposter???

I am the real wildbill. Lol
Dont belive it call me but make sure your cell phone is on full charge and a backup battery. Lmao.

wildbills101@yahoo

Old Post 02-26-2021 05:09 AM
ronald schultz
UKC Forum Member

🤣🤣

Good to hear!

Old Post 02-27-2021 12:50 AM
ronald schultz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronald schultz Click here to Send ronald schultz a Private Message Find more posts by ronald schultz Add ronald schultz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

Re: 🤣🤣

quote:
Originally posted by ronald schultz
Good to hear!

Oil fields dieing and layed off
Been sleeping in the daytime and working all night for last 6 yrs.
Waiting on weather to thaw out and dogs going do something besides eat and sleep like the owner. Lol.
My youngest 2 pups carry house tomtom 33plus times.
Going see if they can live up to their pedigree.

wildbills101@yahoo

Old Post 02-28-2021 12:22 AM