UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > The New and Improved Va Cartel
Pages (74): « First ... « 72 73 [74]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-10-2019 07:05 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pine Log
Banned

Oh my Goodness!!!!!!

Old Post 09-11-2019 03:22 AM
Pine Log is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pine Log Click here to Send Pine Log a Private Message Find more posts by Pine Log Add Pine Log to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pine Log
Banned

Them hounds are a little short eared aint they??

Old Post 09-11-2019 03:25 AM
Pine Log is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pine Log Click here to Send Pine Log a Private Message Find more posts by Pine Log Add Pine Log to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Pine Log
Them hounds are a little short eared aint they??

Oh my goodness, did they ban Mr Pine Log for making fun of my puppies ears?

Old Post 09-16-2019 07:52 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Short history lesson for Mr Wingler....

Pastor Mike got a full sister to Rabble's mother named Bomber's Red Wire. Tom Solberg based his program on linebreeding and P Mike listened so he line bred Bomber's Red Wire to Rabble and got Haze. Buck and I then out crossed Sally to Rabble and got Moose and Willow. We then bred the results from these crosses back and forth. We also bred Sally to two of Rabble's sons, Deuce and Rocky. Now that is how the T-Top and Cartel lines came together.
Of course there have been other lines added in but that is another story.

Old Post 09-16-2019 08:08 PM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Short history lesson for Mr Wingler....

Pastor Mike got a full sister to Rabble's mother named Bomber's Red Wire. Tom Solberg based his program on linebreeding and P Mike listened so he line bred Bomber's Red Wire to Rabble and got Haze. Buck and I then out crossed Sally to Rabble and got Moose and Willow. We then bred the results from these crosses back and forth. We also bred Sally to two of Rabble's sons, Deuce and Rocky. Now that is how the T-Top and Cartel lines came together.
Of course there have been other lines added in but that is another story.

I already knew all that, but I'm glad you admitted mixing in other stuff later. Ha.

Old Post 09-16-2019 09:52 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Then why in the world did you ask?

"Admit"???? I have always said,
Linebreed... Outcross...Linebreed...Outcross...
Apparently you haven't been paying attention.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 09-16-2019 at 10:06 PM

Old Post 09-16-2019 10:03 PM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Then why in the world did you ask?

"Admit"???? I have always said,
Linebreed... Outcross...Linebreed...Outcross...
Apparently you haven't been paying attention.

I only asked to see if YOU were paying attention.

I'm thinking about breeding Jinx to Sambo...I'll call it, Wingler's Soup and Animal Crackers...and name the first one that won't stop barking Big Ricky.

Old Post 09-17-2019 01:17 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Where did that squirrel go?

He was just here...

online safety pics

Old Post 09-17-2019 03:20 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, what is the Cartel up to tonight?

Old Post 09-20-2019 12:08 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The next step was to take my pups hunting.

Old Post 09-24-2019 04:09 AM
angie/bama
UKC Forum Member

hey Richard been a while since I seen you at a hunt, but wanted to let you know I bred my male a few months back and the pups are 3 months old. only had two of them the little female is running a coon tail and treeing it. Pretty happy with the cross. hope all is well in Tennesee.

Old Post 09-28-2019 06:05 PM
angie/bama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for angie/bama Click here to Send angie/bama a Private Message Click Here to Email angie/bama Visit angie/bama's homepage! Find more posts by angie/bama Add angie/bama to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, it has been awhile. I am am glad to see that you are still at it. Good luck with your pups. How old is Brummy now?

Old Post 09-29-2019 01:10 PM
angie/bama
UKC Forum Member

He will be seven in May. Hard to believe. got two other females bred to him due first week in November. Looking forward to them being born to. How many hounds you got now?

Old Post 10-05-2019 07:18 PM
angie/bama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for angie/bama Click here to Send angie/bama a Private Message Click Here to Email angie/bama Visit angie/bama's homepage! Find more posts by angie/bama Add angie/bama to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pastor Mike
UKC Forum Member

Cartel

Some of the cartel were out last night.

alano name meaning

GRNTCH GRCH 'PR' Soggy Bottom The Frog Dawg (current reproducers list)
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom The Bull Dawg
Soggy Bottom T-Top Miss Dottie
RIP
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Haze HTX (Former#1 Reproducer)
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Stella
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Shadow
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom Bomber's Red Wire (Pigeon- former #1 Reproducer)
NTCH GRCH Red Cedar T-Top Lexus
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Locket

Mike Laster
540-392-2441
pastorlaster@aol.com

Old Post 01-18-2020 07:36 PM
Pastor Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pastor Mike Click here to Send Pastor Mike a Private Message Click Here to Email Pastor Mike Find more posts by Pastor Mike Add Pastor Mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Here is a Mother/Daughter pair....Rhonda and Wanda.

Old Post 02-06-2020 11:32 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

If you can't run with the big dogs then just stay on the porch.

Old Post 07-30-2020 10:09 PM
Pastor Mike
UKC Forum Member

Fun night!!

GRNTCH GRCH 'PR' Soggy Bottom The Frog Dawg (current reproducers list)
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom The Bull Dawg
Soggy Bottom T-Top Miss Dottie
RIP
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Haze HTX (Former#1 Reproducer)
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Stella
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Shadow
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom Bomber's Red Wire (Pigeon- former #1 Reproducer)
NTCH GRCH Red Cedar T-Top Lexus
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Locket

Mike Laster
540-392-2441
pastorlaster@aol.com

Old Post 12-12-2020 09:15 PM
Pastor Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pastor Mike Click here to Send Pastor Mike a Private Message Click Here to Email Pastor Mike Find more posts by Pastor Mike Add Pastor Mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Glad to see that the Cartel is still at it. I get texts with videos of Redbones treeing every night but no one ever puts any pics on the forum anymore. I have been trying to get a picture of my current mother/daughter pair but I can't get them to tree together.

Old Post 12-13-2020 02:00 PM