UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > Top Redbone Females
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jon wheeless
New UKC Forum Member

say what you mean and mean what say !!!!!!!!!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-15-2005 03:43 PM
jon wheeless is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jon wheeless Click here to Send jon wheeless a Private Message Click Here to Email jon wheeless Find more posts by jon wheeless Add jon wheeless to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
red cedar

I disagree with you Sawblade

First of all, I am in the opinion that you are indeed OLD enough to give advice

And another thing. I'm no longer going to let the SE Iowa Redboners be represented at the pool table by some skinny ass rookie who still drinks his beers with a nipple and can't concentrate when some bar slag starts looking at him and making eyes.

I'm calling you out Sawblade. Me and you. Best of five pool shooting. I don't care if we play eight ball or nine. Here are my rules:

1. House cues only. Plus the more warped the cue is the better.
2. Looser buys beer. Maximum of three rounds.
3. Looser buys 5 dollars worth of jukebox tunes.
4. Results of said pool match come "on-line" for the world to see.
5. Two warm up matches before competition starts.

This ain't "Spring Break '85" buddy. You come to the table with me and you better be ready....to loose.

These other guys can have the "Battle of the Red Hens", but me, you and the Illinois boys are going to the bar. If we play doubles, I get Gher. I'm bettin' he holds his liquor better than Murphy!

Let me know. The challenge has been thrown down. LOL

PS- I wrote a cool song the other night called, "Old Trucks, Ex-Wives and Beer". I'll give you half if you can figure out a chorus.

Old Post 03-15-2005 04:25 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wade lucking
UKC Forum Member

red cedar

i'm not a drinking person but i would have no problem shooting some stick.(you guys would get off cheap by buying me pop all night) i'm going to try my hardest to make it down to your hunt in may, hope to see you then and the rest of the redbone people.

'Pr' Lucking's Code Red Mountain Dew ( Owned by chad porter and myself) ( Daughter of Desperado) 2 1st place wins ukc nite hunt. 1 best of show with comp , bench show.

'Pr' Lucking's Northern Red Tucker

AND THE PAST:
NT.CH.CH.LUCKING'S KN. LAKE TROOPER
NT.CH.GR.CH.LUCKING'S RAISIN KANE(son of trooper)
NT.CH.CH. LUCKING'S MAD MAGGIE(niece to tornado)
GR.CH.NT.CH.LUCKING'S RED TORNADO(son of trooper)
NT.CH.GR.CH.L&I RED HOT WYLIE(son of tornado)
'pr'lucking's northern red cowgirl (daughter of wylie)(needs just a 1st given to mark barnett)
nt.ch.gr.ch.Lucking's Midnite Desperado (son of cowgirl)(sold to bill tabler)
Nt.Ch.Ch. Desperado's Midnite 3 D(son of Desperado) (given to larry tabler)

Old Post 03-15-2005 05:41 PM
wade lucking is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wade lucking Click here to Send wade lucking a Private Message Click Here to Email wade lucking Find more posts by wade lucking Add wade lucking to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CX3
UKC Forum Member

Wade should come to the hunt. I would like to see Jazz go. And for all others with a good red male..................I'm looking.

John 3:16
You'd better believe it!

Old Post 03-15-2005 05:45 PM
CX3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CX3 Click here to Send CX3 a Private Message Click Here to Email CX3 Find more posts by CX3 Add CX3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jdgher
UKC Forum Member

Holding his beer.

Thanks for the invite to be your partner Cedar, but a guy could take that as your calling me fat. Me and Murph never had a drinking contest, that I remember.
Sure sounds like fun though, the pool shooting that is. To be honest I haven't drank more than 3 or 4 beers at one setting since I can remember. I'm guessing I'm out of shape on the drinking. Haven't played much pool in a long long time either.
Matter of fact I think Murph and I met in a pool room ( snooker ) was the big game in these parts back then.
You guys like snooker? If we play snooker, I get Murphy. He would rather leave you rough than make all the balls on the table. He finds humor in that.

GRNTCH PR' Steve-O and Chili's Red Flow
NTCH PR' Twisters Musical Red Huey DNA-VIP Perf Sire 06'07 Deceased 11/07
Former Home of
NTCH 'PR' Swann's Lonesome Red Music/ Kitty
NTCH. CH PR' SawBlade Red Reckon
NTCH. CH PR' Gher's Timber Mt. Brandy
Breeder of
GRNTCH PR' Daugherty's Red BUBBA
NTCH CH PR' BA'S Tree Top Rockin Griddle
NTCH PR' Lickcreek Backwoods Lil Red Annie

Old Post 03-15-2005 05:47 PM
jdgher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jdgher Click here to Send jdgher a Private Message Click Here to Email jdgher Find more posts by jdgher Add jdgher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe Maitland
UKC Forum Member

Sawblade-

I'll be your partner buddy. I got 4 years of professional handling experience in Buffy's Lampoon, Stevens Point, WI- 1991-1995. That includes everything from breaking pool sticks over an opponents head at bar time to firing a cue ball into the open door of the ladies restroom and accusing them of using benwa balls when it rolls back out the door on the backwall rebound.

Old Post 03-15-2005 06:16 PM
Joe Maitland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe Maitland Click here to Send Joe Maitland a Private Message Click Here to Email Joe Maitland Find more posts by Joe Maitland Add Joe Maitland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe Maitland
UKC Forum Member

Lucking-

thank God you don't drink. I can't imagine how awesome them dogs'd be if you were bragging them up in a barroom. lol

Old Post 03-15-2005 06:21 PM
Joe Maitland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe Maitland Click here to Send Joe Maitland a Private Message Click Here to Email Joe Maitland Find more posts by Joe Maitland Add Joe Maitland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wade lucking
UKC Forum Member

maitland

you should see how much better the dogs are when they are drunk, lol.

'Pr' Lucking's Code Red Mountain Dew ( Owned by chad porter and myself) ( Daughter of Desperado) 2 1st place wins ukc nite hunt. 1 best of show with comp , bench show.

AND THE PAST:
'pr'lucking's northern red cowgirl (daughter of wylie)(needs just a 1st given to mark barnett)

Old Post 03-15-2005 07:38 PM
wade lucking is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wade lucking Click here to Send wade lucking a Private Message Click Here to Email wade lucking Find more posts by wade lucking Add wade lucking to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
red cedar

I can't wait till Sawblade sees this

Maitland, I did my billiards training at the, "Barrell Inn", The "Airport Inn", "Boot Hill Saloon", The Blue Room, and my personal favorite, "The Chipboard Palace" on the Indian Reservation in beautiful downtown Moqua, Wisconsin. No Lie, it was an entire bar with the outside just out of chipboard. The interior was not much better. What a dive. Somebody should do a book called, "the dive bars of Wisconsin". It'd be an epic.

Darrin, I'm not calling you fat. I know better. Plus, I have played snooker, but I'd rather watch. Down here there used to be this old place called the Red Rooster. All the old guys would go down there and drink beer and play snooker at 8:00am sharp. Those guys were good too. Couldn't see to cross the street, but could sink a 12 foot snooker shot in a skinny pocket.

These days I too am at about the 5 beer max, but hey it shouldn't take me more than 5 beers to whoop Sawblade....

Old Post 03-15-2005 07:54 PM
turkeyking67
UKC Forum Member

BY GOSH

I wish i nod how to play this game called snooker Cause i aint much on drinkin very many brewws . Hell look there getin woozy just typin bout it

Home of
'PR'Grand NT Ch. Daugherty's Red BUBBA
American days opposite sex winner as a two year old Daugherty's Red FIXIN
'PR' Nite Ch Daugherty's Red FIXIN

Old Post 03-15-2005 10:37 PM
turkeyking67 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for turkeyking67 Click here to Send turkeyking67 a Private Message Click Here to Email turkeyking67 Find more posts by turkeyking67 Add turkeyking67 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe Maitland
UKC Forum Member

I received an honorary degree from-

The Moose River tavern in Gordon, the Y Go BY in Maple, Phipp's strip joint in Hayward. As long as were on that subject you may as well throw in the Frontier in Eagle River, the Fish Pole in Rhinelander, and my personal favorite- The Read End in Marshfield.

I highly recommend Green Acres in Tilden for an exclusive Friday fish fry and beers over a game of stick. Watch out for dart league tuesdays after a snow storm. Very little parking with the sleds pulled up to both doors. Jiggle the toilet handle three times and give the pot a mule kick after a 10:00 #2 or the septic'll back up and fumigate the patrons out the door.

Skip Mueller knows the routine if he's watching this post.

Old Post 03-15-2005 11:07 PM
Sawblade
UKC Forum Member

Red Cedar

Your on Junior. nothing I like better than a friendly game of pool .Unless it's watching Maitland shooting out coon.

I can live with your rules ,I didn't even know there was anything but house sticks . You ain't got one of those cues that comes apart and you carry in your flute case .Do Ya ??

Maitland was gonna be my sidekick on this game, after all he don't even have to bend over to line up his shots. But after he said his favorite bar was called "The Rear End" I'm gonna let him play with somebody else. We ain't got them kinda bars around here. Least why's not that I know of.

I say we draw out like a two dog cast ,We're gonna need nondrinking judges for this one "Lucking" that covers the designated driver role also.

I think Allen may have to send in his boss to cover any Questions brought up to the bar. What say Todd K. if Gingerich is gonna judge the hunting part you should at least be willing to handle the MOH job at the Bar.

Rack-em up and keep your chalk dry,no drooling on the felt either.This is a game for big boys only, leave the pups at home!!!

Proud Breeder of the following dogs
GrNiteCh Sawblade Fiddle "no.5 historical female
QuadGrCh Yellow River Red Blaze
GrNiteCh Copeland's Red Hot Clyde
GrNiteCh Stone's Midnight Red Jake
NiteCh Brights Choctaw Night Time Sissy
NiteCh Sawblade Red Reckon
NiteCh Brasee Red Penny
NiteCh Nacalus Mandolin
Yellow River Fiddle II " good reproducer"
NiteCh Krasa Sawblade Quikstuf Bone
GrNiteCh Krasa Hair Trigger Hope
GrNiteCH Locked and Loaded Jake
GrNiteCh Moonlight Woody
NiteCh Sawblade Mac Truck " Jake and Hopes' brother"
NiteCh After Dark Spark " brother to Fiddle"
NiteCh Morgan's Boone " sister to Fiddle"
NiteCh High Water June " out of Reckon"
NiteCh Sawblade Timberline Rusty
Sawblade Ribbon,

They are bred with heart and drive included.

From a small kennel with Big results.

Old Post 03-15-2005 11:49 PM
Sawblade is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sawblade Click here to Send Sawblade a Private Message Find more posts by Sawblade Add Sawblade to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Millcreek Red
UKC Forum Member

Cue ball

Red Cedar

I forgot to mention I have a degree in billiards and bars from the ole college days; didn't have much money and no looks so I had to earn my keep at the table. As far as liquor goes; well lets just say that I have a lot of aluminum cans under the house foundation not to mention a taste for that stuff called Tequila!

House cues, broom sticks it realy doesn't matter, the later it gets the harder they fall.

I think that after the game we should head to the nearest, roughest, nastiest swamp around and turn them red dogs in; first one in to the tree with the meat and back to the truck gets braggin rights.

Who needs decathalons when we have Maitland, Hyde, Gher and other esteemed individuals rolling up their sleeves, and putting their beer goggles on

One question though do they serve snacks because I have an awful tapeworm that gives me the munchies when I am out

See you I am heading to the woods to get ready for this big event

Murphy

Old Post 03-16-2005 02:02 AM
Millcreek Red is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Millcreek Red Click here to Send Millcreek Red a Private Message Click Here to Email Millcreek Red Find more posts by Millcreek Red Add Millcreek Red to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe Maitland
UKC Forum Member

hey-

Millcreek, knock the sections off as they come out the back and nobody'll know you're totin parasites. I was wondering how you keep that girlish figure as you advance in age. I figured it was just the solar panel on top of your head burning off the extra cellulite. lol

Sawblade I may not have to bend over far to shoot stick, but at least I've never been scratched from a nite hunt for using a locating device during hunt time. That's what they call your voice when they thought they heard one of those ultrasonic dog whistles.

Red Cedar, if you think I'm crawling in the backseat with Wade driving the hearse, you are crazy. He'll never be able to watch the road while he's turned around babbling at us in the backseat about how all these dogs of his tied to old refrigerators are going to be granded out.

Old Post 03-16-2005 05:33 PM
red cedar

Yeah! Now were talking.

Millcreek, please accept my humble apologies for neglecting your Irish heritage in regards to this bar related task. I don't know what I was thinking not picking a guy named, "Murphy" for an alcohol related deal...my bad and it won't happen again.

Sawblade, I don't want to hear any crying when I sweep you three and out. Tell you what, the last game I'll turn the cue around and play with the bumper on the big end! I'd stay away from having Maitland as your partner on this deal. Heres why. I too have been to the Phipps strip bar in Hayward, WI. Once was enough for me, but I remember looking up there on sniffer row seeing this short guy who apparently was some kind of VIP there. I think I'm starting to figure out who that was and if he was a VIP there, he will get distracted too easily by the bar slag and not focus on his pool. I'm thinking two seperate tourneys here. Me and you one on one, then a doubles go round later before heading to the timber for the final nail in the coffin.

Now's all we need is some Indiana natives to line us up with some bar close to the fairgrounds that would tolerate us long enough to pull this off and we are set for the Fourth of July weekend.

Last edited by on 03-16-2005 at 06:11 PM

Old Post 03-16-2005 06:00 PM
wade lucking
UKC Forum Member

maitland

your right none of my dogs will ever make it to grand, maybe i should stop hauling the fridge to the hunts with me in the festivia and actually cut them loose with out it, that might help a little, i figured you be pretty slim by know seeing that tri pod gets pretty deep and you need to take 3 steps to everyone else's. my hounds are jsut to pretty to make a grand nite, i guess i better stick to the show dog thing.

AND THE PAST:

Old Post 03-16-2005 06:07 PM
red cedar

Don't mind him Wade

You know as good as I do, you'll be the only one able to drive cause Maitland can't drive without a booster chair and some blocks on the pedals.

Plus he's probably going to get beat up at the bar anyway when he starts hitting on the bouncers wife.

Old Post 03-16-2005 06:15 PM
Tim Hoeck
UKC Forum Member

How come these posts always change? I thought we were talking about Red females and the next time I look your playing pool. I guess most of you guys don't have a good enough dog so you play pool instead. Me included. lol
Tim Hoeck

Old Post 03-16-2005 08:19 PM
Tim Hoeck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Hoeck Click here to Send Tim Hoeck a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim Hoeck Find more posts by Tim Hoeck Add Tim Hoeck to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Millcreek Red
UKC Forum Member

Tim

You are right I thought we were talking about top females. I put my bet in on my wife for putting up with this coonhunting and all these rough around the edges hill billies that stop by to go hunting.

Maitland,

Your just jealous because I can eat a dozen chocolate donuts and walk you in the ground. Shoot I hunt four nights a week then go home have a snack and utilize my solar panel then up at 5:30 and to work. If you and Hyde would walk to those dogs once in awhile instead of driving you might be able to take that belt down a notch.

Red Cedar,

Look forward to making the trip up your way in May . Do we have a place to camp?

Murphy

Old Post 03-16-2005 11:07 PM
Millcreek Red is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Millcreek Red Click here to Send Millcreek Red a Private Message Click Here to Email Millcreek Red Find more posts by Millcreek Red Add Millcreek Red to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sawblade
UKC Forum Member

Murphy

I already covered the reason I'm fat in another post ,it's the wifes cooking man. Plus I know that you know I'm no sloutch when it comes to picking the best cut of meat from any given menu.

I'll walk to them dogs all night long ,just give me some cheap wine and enough time I'll get there.

Proud Breeder of the following dogs
GrNiteCh Sawblade Fiddle "no.5 historical female
QuadGrCh Yellow River Red Blaze
GrNiteCh Copeland's Red Hot Clyde
GrNiteCh Stone's Midnight Red Jake
NiteCh Brights Choctaw Night Time Sissy
NiteCh Sawblade Red Reckon
NiteCh Brasee Red Penny
NiteCh Nacalus Mandolin
Yellow River Fiddle II " good reproducer"
NiteCh Krasa Sawblade Quikstuf Bone
GrNiteCh Krasa Hair Trigger Hope
GrNiteCH Locked and Loaded Jake
GrNiteCh Moonlight Woody
NiteCh Sawblade Mac Truck " Jake and Hopes' brother"
NiteCh After Dark Spark " brother to Fiddle"
NiteCh Morgan's Boone " sister to Fiddle"
NiteCh High Water June " out of Reckon"
NiteCh Sawblade Timberline Rusty
Sawblade Ribbon,

They are bred with heart and drive included.

From a small kennel with Big results.

Old Post 03-17-2005 12:38 AM
Sawblade is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sawblade Click here to Send Sawblade a Private Message Find more posts by Sawblade Add Sawblade to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Millcreek Red
UKC Forum Member

Sawblade,

Your right I forgot about cutting the poor guys deer up in the dark and fixin up some good eatin.

Tell me about walkin Dean and I took a hike the other night with Bailey and Reckon we got blueticked!

Hate to admit it but some times it happens

Ole' Wayne came down the other night and we looked at four singles and one double

Murphy

Old Post 03-17-2005 01:16 AM
Tim MACHA
UKC Forum Member

Millcreek

Camping will be available at the club. We will leave the door unlocked. Help yourself. Shower, restroom, and kitchen. Even a couple of old sofas to bunk on. This should be a real hoot.

Old Post 03-17-2005 04:14 PM
Tim MACHA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim MACHA Click here to Send Tim MACHA a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim MACHA Find more posts by Tim MACHA Add Tim MACHA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
turkeyking67
UKC Forum Member

ok boys now that were all back

Lets here so feedback on some of the dogs that you hunted with

Home of
'PR'Grand NT Ch. Daugherty's Red BUBBA
American days opposite sex winner as a two year old Daugherty's Red FIXIN
'PR' Nite Ch Daugherty's Red FIXIN

Old Post 05-24-2005 01:10 AM
turkeyking67 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for turkeyking67 Click here to Send turkeyking67 a Private Message Click Here to Email turkeyking67 Find more posts by turkeyking67 Add turkeyking67 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim MACHA
UKC Forum Member

The way it turned out

I can't say that I got to hunt with any females. The only thing I have to go on was one of my dyed in the wool Black & Tan buddies came up to me after his cast came back in and said that Pete's Ginger was the nicest Redbone he had ever had a chance to see. He had totalled 700+ to Ginger's 800.

Old Post 05-24-2005 03:54 AM
Tim MACHA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim MACHA Click here to Send Tim MACHA a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim MACHA Find more posts by Tim MACHA Add Tim MACHA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kredbone1
UKC Forum Member

Nt.Ch.Hard to beat Fanny

I've hunted with her twice now.Boys you better have all your ducks in a row if your going to beat ole Nt.Ch. Hard to Beat Fanny which was made with 3 first place wins back to back.She's defantly on the top red female list and as close to the top as you can get.James has her littermate brother now.Hard to Beat Rex.Their talking about Rex from Alaska to Maine and maybe even Hawaii.James said he's the next best thing since sliced bread.James dont get online anymore but he told me this weekend that him and Hard to Beat Fanny would be at National days kincking A$$ and takeing names later.

502-477-1614
Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch.All Night Brush Buster II {Deceased 12 years old}
Ch.Nt.Ch. All Night Brush Buster III [6 hunts winning two 1st and a 2nd and 1 Nt.Ch.win]{Deceased at age of 3 Cancer}
Gr.Nt.Ch.Ch.All Night Brush Buster IV [5 hunts winning 3 1st places]{Sold to Chad and Lewis Heifner}
Nt.Ch.Ch.Pr'All Night Brush BusterV{Sold to Chad and Lewis Heifner}
And littermate sister to BusterII
Nt.Ch.All Night Delusion[4 hunts with 3 1st places]{Deceased}
There is nothing better than knowing you have a pressure tree dog

Old Post 05-24-2005 05:19 AM
kredbone1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kredbone1 Click here to Send kredbone1 a Private Message Click Here to Email kredbone1 Find more posts by kredbone1 Add kredbone1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote