UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > World
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness Mark, I never thought about that but how many UKC World Finalists have come from the Va, Tn, Ky, SC area? And how many of them have Ranger, Coffman and Cartel bloodlines in common?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 09-15-2019 at 04:55 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-15-2019 04:53 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yardman
UKC Forum Member

Crow Boy

He a gooden looks like there may be a tough Black Male also.
Best of luck and bring it home Red!
Tom

Old Post 09-15-2019 07:01 PM
yardman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yardman Click here to Send yardman a Private Message Find more posts by yardman Add yardman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

Which bloodline would be Cartel? Lambert blood? 🤣

Old Post 09-15-2019 10:20 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, I thought that you kept up with Redbones and their breeding. Maybe P Mike, Shannon or Jason will answer.

Old Post 09-15-2019 10:27 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

What does the PDR in Roc's name stand for? Where is little Jayroe? I bet that his dad is smiling this morning.

Old Post 09-16-2019 01:36 PM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, I thought that you kept up with Redbones and their breeding. Maybe P Mike, Shannon or Jason will answer.

I try. So, when did TTop become Cartel? I'll make the notation so I don't forget next time.

Old Post 09-16-2019 04:26 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

It was probably back when you were hunting walker dogs.

Old Post 09-16-2019 04:35 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Do you even know Buck Ratliff?

Old Post 09-16-2019 04:46 PM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Do you even know Buck Ratliff?

Sure do...had a long talk at southern days one year. Seemed like a great fella, knew his stuff, had books and books of pedigrees.

But back to the original question, if I get me a Boone dog, can I start a line? What if I cross it on some old outlaw stuff? Oh wait, what if I cross it on my half breed? My last name isn't all that catchy, but "Lambert's Outcross Kennels"? Man, that sounds good. Whatcha think? You in for the IPO on the stock to become a founding member?

Old Post 09-16-2019 07:27 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Anyone can have their own line. You should call yours, Wingler's Half Breeds.
If you had listened to what Buck had to say, you would know how the T-Top and Cartel lines intertwined. Or you could just look at the names of T-Top Dark Timber Moose and Soggy Bottom T-Top Midnight Haze.

Old Post 09-16-2019 07:42 PM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Anyone can have their own line. You should call yours, Wingler's Half Breeds.
If you had listened to what Buck had to say, you would know how the T-Top and Cartel lines intertwined. Or you could just look at the names of T-Top Dark Timber Moose and Soggy Bottom T-Top Midnight Haze.

Ah, you're no fun. Rough weekend? It's been hot and miserable here too. Look on the bright side, neither of us have to drive all the way to Iowa this weekend.

Old Post 09-16-2019 07:44 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I had an operation last week. I now have a bionic eye but I can't get out of the house. If it wasn't for that, I would be on my way to Iowa tomorrow.

Old Post 09-16-2019 08:12 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

No big Redbone winner this year.

Old Post 09-20-2019 02:35 PM
Crazy Luke
UKC Forum Member

Richard

Isn't the last dog standing or previous high score the Redbone World Champion, even if it comes from the zone hunt????? I promise, I will try not to make any smart remarks. Congratulations to both dog though. I was home on the couch...

Old Post 09-20-2019 08:37 PM
Crazy Luke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy Luke Click here to Send Crazy Luke a Private Message Click Here to Email Crazy Luke Find more posts by Crazy Luke Add Crazy Luke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

JT was high scoring Redbone at World Campionship. Many years back the World Champion Redbone was decided at the Zones but we have been spoiled recently by having several winners. But not so this year.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 09-20-2019 at 09:42 PM

Old Post 09-20-2019 09:39 PM
Larry D Walker
UKC Forum Member

One thing fo sure....lol

We know who's got a line...

Indiana

812-327-8224

Old Post 09-22-2019 03:30 AM
Larry D Walker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry D Walker Click here to Send Larry D Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Larry D Walker Add Larry D Walker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I had an operation last week. I now have a bionic eye but I can't get out of the house. If it wasn't for that, I would be on my way to Iowa tomorrow.

Hope you feel better soon Brother Richard!! Good Lord slowed me down quite a bit this week with shingles above the eye,in the eye and forehead..Felt like I been kicked by a mule!!

Old Post 09-22-2019 03:02 PM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to hear, John. My mother went through that. It was very painful. No pain from my operation. One is over and they will do the other one this week. I actually went hunting last night.

Old Post 09-22-2019 03:06 PM
jdgher
UKC Forum Member

Bionic Eye

Your new Bionic Eye. Did you really go for the thermal image option? You know that's not allowed in the hunts, you will be required to wear a patch over it, I expect.

GRNTCH PR' Steve-O and Chili's Red Flow
NTCH PR' Twisters Musical Red Huey DNA-VIP Perf Sire 06'07 Deceased 11/07
Former Home of
NTCH 'PR' Swann's Lonesome Red Music/ Kitty
NTCH. CH PR' SawBlade Red Reckon
NTCH. CH PR' Gher's Timber Mt. Brandy
Breeder of
GRNTCH PR' Daugherty's Red BUBBA
NTCH CH PR' BA'S Tree Top Rockin Griddle
NTCH PR' Lickcreek Backwoods Lil Red Annie

Old Post 09-22-2019 05:58 PM
jdgher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jdgher Click here to Send jdgher a Private Message Click Here to Email jdgher Find more posts by jdgher Add jdgher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Sorry to hear, John. My mother went through that. It was very painful. No pain from my operation. One is over and they will do the other one this week. I actually went hunting last night.

Glad to hear you got the first one out the way..Drove the 15 hours up here to super stakes with my good eye..Boys said they had it from here..I may catch up on netflix and westerns this week. ..Hopefully your second procedure will go as well!!

Old Post 09-23-2019 12:47 AM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The UKC World Championship is over. What is next for y'all? For me it is pleasure hunting and pup training. I just wish that it would cool off and I can get these puppies weaned so that I can hit the road again.

Old Post 09-25-2019 03:03 PM
oklared
UKC Forum Member

Talking

YOU ALL BETTER WATCH OUT, I HEARD KING LEONARD HAS A NEW SECRET WEAPON

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 09-25-2019 10:15 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote