UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > Tn State Champion
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mark Overcash
UKC Forum Member

Tn State Champion

congrads go out to coy ,jeff stacey and there family on winning with hbch outlaw stopper and winning grands on sun with hoss . also to ronnie roark with big bad johrn and and jeff also with bell on sat .
big congrads go out to mr ronald bunday on his and his granddaughters win on the bench for the tn show champion way to go guys .... see ya soon mark overcash

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-18-2010 01:27 AM
Mark Overcash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark Overcash Click here to Send Mark Overcash a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark Overcash Find more posts by Mark Overcash Add Mark Overcash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thornie
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to my NC Family. Way to go.
Hey Mark, thornie's still got a little bit left for you, just come and get some. LOL

Old Post 10-18-2010 10:30 AM
thornie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thornie Click here to Send thornie a Private Message Click Here to Email thornie Find more posts by thornie Add thornie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark Overcash
UKC Forum Member

BE THERE AS SOON AS I CAN THORNIE hope all is well see ya soon

Old Post 10-19-2010 01:11 AM
Mark Overcash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark Overcash Click here to Send Mark Overcash a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark Overcash Find more posts by Mark Overcash Add Mark Overcash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue Ridge Mtn
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to Jeff and Coy and to Jason for running Stopper and congrats to all the others that won. Thanks to Doe Valley Club for putting on a great hunt.

Home of :
CH GRHBCH Big D's Hurricane Big Bad John 2010 Black Gold Race Pts winner and 2010 State Run-Off Winner
GRCH GRHBCH Blue Ridge's Hurricane Rocket 2009 Jr State Run-Off Champion 2014 4th place in East Coast Eliminator
CH HBCH Blue Ridge's Pretty Lil Pebbles
HBCH Branko's Deep South Allie

Old Post 10-19-2010 01:38 PM
Blue Ridge Mtn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue Ridge Mtn Click here to Send Blue Ridge Mtn a Private Message Click Here to Email Blue Ridge Mtn Visit Blue Ridge Mtn's homepage! Find more posts by Blue Ridge Mtn Add Blue Ridge Mtn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jstacy
UKC Forum Member

Congracts: to all the winners as Tammy said... A special congracts to the show winner... But I will say there is one old man that I am not congraulating because he has kick my butt all my life !!

The Tenn Club did a great job and we got to see allot of rabbits thanks to all the club members that put on a Great hunt..

Jeff !!

Old Post 10-21-2010 11:57 AM
jstacy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jstacy Click here to Send jstacy a Private Message Click Here to Email jstacy Find more posts by jstacy Add jstacy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thornie
UKC Forum Member

Jeff, maybe you would like it better, if two old men would kick your butt, just to remind you of your manners and respect of old men. LOL

Old Post 10-21-2010 07:15 PM
thornie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thornie Click here to Send thornie a Private Message Click Here to Email thornie Find more posts by thornie Add thornie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jstacy
UKC Forum Member

Thornie , I could never handle you or my Dad he just want retire all the way like you have. ha ha It's still the best hunts I have ever had with you and him... I don't mind loosing just you two want let me live it down. Come down soon my friend and we will have a ball..

Jeff

Old Post 10-21-2010 07:57 PM
jstacy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jstacy Click here to Send jstacy a Private Message Click Here to Email jstacy Find more posts by jstacy Add jstacy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote