UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > Looking for black mouth cur puppies
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Tree copper
New UKC Forum Member

Looking for black mouth cur puppies

Is there any within a few hours of Morgantown WV

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-20-2019 05:12 PM
Tree copper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tree copper Click here to Send Tree copper a Private Message Click Here to Email Tree copper Find more posts by Tree copper Add Tree copper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jacostock
New UKC Forum Member

Pups

I'm breeding my Bmc bitch this coming week. The stud is a full brother to the dog that just won the world hunt. I'm in paducah Ky. These pups will be 3/4 bmc and 1/4 walker.

Old Post 03-31-2019 10:13 PM
jacostock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jacostock Click here to Send jacostock a Private Message Click Here to Email jacostock Find more posts by jacostock Add jacostock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
welchelbmc
UKC Forum Member

Bmc pups

I will be breeding a couple of really nice females in the very near future. I also will be having a couple of litters of cross bred pups too. For further information please call . 931-279-1662. Or check us out at welchel blackmouth cur. On Facebook

2019 UKC WORLD SQUIRREL CHAMPION WELCHEL'S HANK

2019 CUR AND FEIST BREEDERS ASSOC. WORLD HUNT TOP 5 WELCHEL'S JED

NKC LUTHER LENNING MEMORIAL HUNT TOP 3 WELCHEL'S RUTH.

THANKS

Old Post 04-08-2019 02:27 AM
welchelbmc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for welchelbmc Click here to Send welchelbmc a Private Message Click Here to Email welchelbmc Find more posts by welchelbmc Add welchelbmc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote