UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > PKC CH UKC TRIPLE GRAND CH Good Night LITTLE D @ stud
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
RIDDLEBERGER
UKC Forum Member

PKC CH UKC TRIPLE GRAND CH Good Night LITTLE D @ stud

Finished Little D to Grand Night Ch!

Little D is a GRNITECH GRWCH GRCH and PKC CH

He is a full brother to the JIM BOB dog. As a 1 year old he placed 5th at va state hunt, 3rd at southern red days, finished to GRWCH GRCH and started winning money in PKC. As a 2 year old he made PKC CH, and NITECH, winning his cast at grand american also. He is 2 months over 3 and has now finished to UKC GRNITECH having some impressive scores for the Virginia mountains as high as 650+. He gets busy fast when you cut him and is a hard tree dog. You can tree him every time off his triple chop locate! Started treeing his own coon at 9 months old consistently! Now its time to see if he can put this in his pups!

Pedagree:

...............GRNITECH Wrongway Ace
......GRNITECH GRCH Moonlight Aftershock
...............GRNITECH Nighty Nite moonlight Kate

PKC CH GRNITECH GRWCH GRCH Good Nite Little D

..............Ch GRNITECH To the MAXX
.......GRCH GRNITECH NIGHT NIGHT AMBER
..............GRCH GRNITECH MOONLIGHT PEPPER ANN

Pretty impressive line of dogs behind him!

Stud fee will be free to any titled females!
400$ to all others!

Call or text me (540)820-4349 I have plenty of references on the dog

GRCH GRNITECH Moonlight Big D HTX (RED). (RIP old buddy we sure had some good times)

PKC CH GRCH GRNITECH GRWCH Good Nite Little D (RED) (Hound Dog Classic ARCH sectional highest scoring grand night and king of hunt)
(Cast wins @ Grand American, 3rd place at southern red days as a 1 year old, 5th place at va state hunt as a 1 year old) UKC Triple Grand!

CH NITECH WCH A Double Shot of Brandy (RED) (Va state water race tree ch, make Nitech in 3 back to back hunts)

FCH GRNITECH CH River Runnin TIP HTX (TW) (9th place at Grand American, Cast wins @autum oaks, Va state, southern redbone days, southeastern treeing walker days)

Last edited by RIDDLEBERGER on 10-07-2018 at 05:09 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-07-2018 05:02 PM
RIDDLEBERGER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RIDDLEBERGER Click here to Send RIDDLEBERGER a Private Message Click Here to Email RIDDLEBERGER Find more posts by RIDDLEBERGER Add RIDDLEBERGER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Congrats

Brandon and little D!!!

Old Post 10-07-2018 06:49 PM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kimber2378
UKC Forum Member

I have a male pup out of Little D. He just turned 6 months old. He is good around the house. Treed a coon that was turned loose for him. I have started taking him out with my older dog and has treed some with him. Showing steady progress. Very happy with him so far.

Old Post 10-07-2018 07:19 PM
Kimber2378 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kimber2378 Click here to Send Kimber2378 a Private Message Find more posts by Kimber2378 Add Kimber2378 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RIDDLEBERGER
UKC Forum Member

Your pup

I’m glad to hear you are enjoying your pup!

GRCH GRNITECH Moonlight Big D HTX (RED). (RIP old buddy we sure had some good times)

PKC CH GRCH GRNITECH GRWCH Good Nite Little D (RED) (Hound Dog Classic ARCH sectional highest scoring grand night and king of hunt)
(Cast wins @ Grand American, 3rd place at southern red days as a 1 year old, 5th place at va state hunt as a 1 year old) UKC Triple Grand!

CH NITECH WCH A Double Shot of Brandy (RED) (Va state water race tree ch, make Nitech in 3 back to back hunts)

FCH GRNITECH CH River Runnin TIP HTX (TW) (9th place at Grand American, Cast wins @autum oaks, Va state, southern redbone days, southeastern treeing walker days)

Old Post 10-08-2018 03:09 AM
RIDDLEBERGER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RIDDLEBERGER Click here to Send RIDDLEBERGER a Private Message Click Here to Email RIDDLEBERGER Find more posts by RIDDLEBERGER Add RIDDLEBERGER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RIDDLEBERGER
UKC Forum Member

One weekend at southern days as a one year old

Old Post 10-08-2018 04:34 AM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

I really like the way he's bred.Good job with him so far.

Old Post 10-19-2018 12:10 AM
Wade Kuhns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wade Kuhns Click here to Send Wade Kuhns a Private Message Click Here to Email Wade Kuhns Find more posts by Wade Kuhns Add Wade Kuhns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RIDDLEBERGER
UKC Forum Member

Thanks wade!
Some good luck for him this weekend at the hound dog classic redbone sectional D took home a lot of hardware!

King of the hunt
Grand night champion high score
Water race line and tree
Field trial line and tree

Not to many places you can take one dog and win in every event you put in, not saying he’s the best by no means but it’s nice having a well rounded hound that does a little bit of everything!

Old Post 10-22-2018 03:17 AM
Kimber2378
UKC Forum Member

Did some training with Huck,my 7 month old puppy out of Little D, today. Used a fresh road kill to do some drags. First one took him a minute to figure it out but found it and treed hard. Put him in the dog box and ran a longer one. He ran it opening the whole way and started treeing. The wind blew the back door open and my old dog wanted in on the fun as well, almost 9 and still loves it. I was really impressed with the pup today and I think he is gonna be a hammer on the tree.

Link to video of Huck treeing.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BphlXMQBKr5/?hl=en

Been an easy starting pup so far. If your looking for a stud to breed to I would definitely consider Little D.

Old Post 10-29-2018 06:25 PM
Kimber2378 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kimber2378 Click here to Send Kimber2378 a Private Message Find more posts by Kimber2378 Add Kimber2378 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RIDDLEBERGER
UKC Forum Member

Huck

Looks like quite the tree dog! Huck seems like he could potentially out tree most of the walkers I’ve walked with! Good to know he’s progressing so well he’s the only pup out of D to date.

Old Post 10-31-2018 11:09 PM
Kimber2378
UKC Forum Member

Took the pup out monday night for the first time by himself. Worked pretty hard. Got struck for the first time in a creek but with all the logs and leaning trees he couldnt do anything with it. Walked with him about 200 yards farther down the creek and he got struck again and ran the track for about 150 yards before he couldn't do anything else with it and got quiet. He was getting close to some private property so i called him back. He's definitely progressing every time out and with every training experience. Im really pleased with him and how he is progressing.

Old Post 10-31-2018 11:45 PM
RIDDLEBERGER
UKC Forum Member

Great cross

GRNITECH GRCH GRWCH Good Night Little D has been bread to NITECH Timber Chopper moonlight Sadi! D is off amber and shock and Sadi is off of Billy the kid and Deana.

This could potentially be an all grand littler if Sadi can get one more first to grand out by January! This littler is gonna be packed full of winners, billy the kid, timber jack, famous amous, timber chopper, amber, shock, Deanna and many more! Don’t miss out call me or Wayne to reserve a pup!

Old Post 11-12-2018 01:25 AM
RIDDLEBERGER
UKC Forum Member

Great cross

GRNITECH GRCH GRWCH Good Night Little D has been bread to NITECH Timber Chopper moonlight Sadi! D is off amber and shock and Sadi is off of Billy the kid and Deana.

This could potentially be an all grand littler if Sadi can get one more first to grand out by January! This littler is gonna be packed full of winners, billy the kid, timber jack, famous amous, timber chopper, amber, shock, Deanna and many more! Don’t miss out call me or Wayne to reserve a pup!

Old Post 11-12-2018 01:25 AM
RIDDLEBERGER
UKC Forum Member

New title

Little d is now a FCH

Makes him a FCH GRNITECH GRWCH GRCH PKC CH

Old Post 11-18-2018 02:35 PM
RIDDLEBERGER
UKC Forum Member

D is on the ukc preformace sire list for 2019!

Old Post 12-06-2018 02:44 AM
RIDDLEBERGER
UKC Forum Member

D is on the ukc preformace sire list for 2019!

Old Post 12-06-2018 02:44 AM
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Good looking Coon Dog I like his Pedegree.
Did you get your nite ch female bread yet?

Lenoir NC

Call or text anytime, no PM's or emails please.

Old Post 12-15-2018 02:09 AM
Hillbillyreds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hillbillyreds Click here to Send Hillbillyreds a Private Message Click Here to Email Hillbillyreds Find more posts by Hillbillyreds Add Hillbillyreds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Good looking Coon Dog I like his Pedegree.
Did you get your nite ch female bread yet?

Lenoir NC

Call or text anytime, no PM's or emails please.

Old Post 12-15-2018 02:09 AM
Hillbillyreds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hillbillyreds Click here to Send Hillbillyreds a Private Message Click Here to Email Hillbillyreds Find more posts by Hillbillyreds Add Hillbillyreds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RIDDLEBERGER
UKC Forum Member

Yes had him bread to 3 nice females in the last few months

GRNITECH kitt who is off of Deana and Red

NITECH Sadi who is off of billy the kid and deana

NITECH Brandy who is off Amber and Greatful Dead Red

Let me know if anyone is interested in some pups!

Old Post 05-18-2019 04:49 PM
Kimber2378
UKC Forum Member

Those are some really nice crosses. The dog I have out of little d is just over a year old and I'm really pleased with him. He runs and trees his own coon. Very quick to get struck as in as soon as he smells a track he is opening, no trying to line it out before he opens. Trees very hard. He listens pretty well, handles nice, and is good around the house. I have even started rigging with him and will strike in the box. Still have some work to do with him but am happy with here is at and how he is progressing. I wouldn't hesitate to get another pup out of little d.

Link to Huck treeing

https://www.instagram.com/p/Buh-xw4h-Bs/?hl=en

Dave

Old Post 05-18-2019 05:19 PM
RIDDLEBERGER
UKC Forum Member

That’s a good looking son of a gun!

To bad he can’t be bought....

Huck is out of big d bread female. He should be loaded up with tones of winners!

Last edited by RIDDLEBERGER on 05-20-2019 at 03:43 AM

Old Post 05-19-2019 01:01 AM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

I’ve got a couple of females both are out of Kenneth Shew’s grizzly dog. They have big loud mouth and tree really good. Looking to breed one of them. Can you let me know a lil bit more about him

Nite ch gr ch Stepp’s rattlesnake red dan

Old Post 06-16-2019 06:51 AM
Stepp’s redbone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stepp’s redbone Click here to Send Stepp’s redbone a Private Message Click Here to Email Stepp’s redbone Find more posts by Stepp’s redbone Add Stepp’s redbone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote