UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Dogtra
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AveryCreek
UKC Forum Member

Dogtra

Want to say what a great company. Went to the tree the other night and seen the plastic cover was missing from the GPS receiver on my collar. Went back to the truck switched collars and kept hunting. Called Dogtra today not only could I understand the person I was talking to they sent me the part for free. I wondered about the Pathfinder how it would compare to the Garmin. I have had it a year and this is the first and only thing that has went wrong with it. I would recommend these things to anyone great product and great customer support.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-12-2020 09:38 PM
AveryCreek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AveryCreek Click here to Send AveryCreek a Private Message Click Here to Email AveryCreek Find more posts by AveryCreek Add AveryCreek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tg3375
UKC Forum Member

Dogtra

Bought my dogtra system used over a year ago and recently had a track and train collar quit working. I sent it in and a few days later they sent me a new collar. With that kind of service and warranty they will keep my business. Thanks Dogtra!!!

Old Post 03-21-2020 04:25 AM
tg3375 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tg3375 Click here to Send tg3375 a Private Message Click Here to Email tg3375 Find more posts by tg3375 Add tg3375 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FLYbyNIGHT
UKC Forum Member

Yall ever used garmin??? If soo how you think it stacks up against the dogtra??

Old Post 03-21-2020 02:45 PM
FLYbyNIGHT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FLYbyNIGHT Click here to Send FLYbyNIGHT a Private Message Find more posts by FLYbyNIGHT Add FLYbyNIGHT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tg3375
UKC Forum Member

I still have 2 Garmin 320’s and collars if the boys or a friend want to go along. Distance and reliability seem about the same. I like just having my phone along and the google maps. Worst thing about dogtra is the fast battery draw.

Old Post 03-23-2020 03:57 AM
tg3375 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tg3375 Click here to Send tg3375 a Private Message Click Here to Email tg3375 Find more posts by tg3375 Add tg3375 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
houndsound
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by FLYbyNIGHT
Yall ever used garmin??? If soo how you think it stacks up against the dogtra??

I went from the Astro to the Dogtra. Most of my friends use the Alpha

Old Post 03-23-2020 08:09 AM
houndsound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for houndsound Click here to Send houndsound a Private Message Click Here to Email houndsound Find more posts by houndsound Add houndsound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AveryCreek
UKC Forum Member

I went from a 430 to the dogtra. Wanted an Alpha, but didn't want to spend the money so I took a chance on the pathfinder and don't regret it for a second. Love the google maps tried using and old phone with downloaded maps didn't much care for it probably the age of the phone more than anything. Went to use my everyday phone and have no issue with battery life or using data. I make sure its charged before I go and I don't look at it very often while I am hunting anyway.

Old Post 03-23-2020 06:10 PM
AveryCreek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AveryCreek Click here to Send AveryCreek a Private Message Click Here to Email AveryCreek Find more posts by AveryCreek Add AveryCreek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DOUG CHEEK
UKC Forum Member

If you use a DOGTRA U can buy a used tablet and use it just for your hunting a little bigger screen --they R cheap if it gets wet no big lost like your phone

ALWAYS GO BY THE RULES AND NEVER A PROBLEM

Old Post 03-24-2020 05:04 PM
DOUG CHEEK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DOUG CHEEK Click here to Send DOUG CHEEK a Private Message Click Here to Email DOUG CHEEK Find more posts by DOUG CHEEK Add DOUG CHEEK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote