UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Registrations > litter registration
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bludawg
UKC Forum Member

litter registration

I have a situation and need your help.
I had bought a female to breed to my young male.
Had them in secured kennels, On February 14th I came home and my male was in the kennel with the female, which he had done before so I didn't think much at the time.
I checked her and no signs of being in heat , 6 days later she is swelled and dripping, we put them together on days 10, 11 and 12....neither one showed any interest.....
Mad me mad so I sold her to a guy in Missouri named Joe Lammers a couple of weeks after that.
Well, he calls me the first week of April letting me know she is with pups!
I was sure surprised, told him how sorry I was and would make things right.
I know my male is the sire, he is DNA profiled so no problem of proof issue.
She whelped on April 17th, he sent her papers in after she whelped, and changed her name.
My question is how do we go about registering this litter?
Thanks for your help.
My # if you need to clarify it ask something
317-364-7035

Keep 'em True 'n Blue!

Jeff-n-Deb Hovious
812-585-9791
317-364-7035
[color=Blue]
Magnum Blue Kennels
NITECH "PR" Mead's Blue Moese Jet Eleven

* In memory of NITECH GRCH "PR" Hovious' Blue Jets' Turbo DNA-P #686556P
* In Memeory of "PR" NITECH Deb's Northen Blue Pokey Dot*

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-22-2018 02:57 PM
bludawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bludawg Click here to Send bludawg a Private Message Click Here to Email bludawg Find more posts by bludawg Add bludawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

Whoever was the registered owner of the dog at the time of the breeding would sign off on the litter application and whoever the litter is being registered to would fill out and sign step 4 of the litter application.

Old Post 05-22-2018 03:46 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bludawg
UKC Forum Member

Even though he had changed her name on the registration, I am to sign as the owner of the dame?

Keep 'em True 'n Blue!

Jeff-n-Deb Hovious
812-585-9791
317-364-7035
[color=Blue]
Magnum Blue Kennels
NITECH "PR" Mead's Blue Moese Jet Eleven

* In memory of NITECH GRCH "PR" Hovious' Blue Jets' Turbo DNA-P #686556P
* In Memeory of "PR" NITECH Deb's Northen Blue Pokey Dot*

Old Post 05-22-2018 04:47 PM
bludawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bludawg Click here to Send bludawg a Private Message Click Here to Email bludawg Find more posts by bludawg Add bludawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

Yes, or if the dog is now registered in the new owner's name they can actually sign off on the application as the owner of the dog. Either way is fine.

Old Post 05-22-2018 06:10 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote