UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > Started 2 yr old
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
blackpaws
UKC Forum Member

Started 2 yr old

I have a started 2 year old walker bluetick Male for sale. i have ran him on cats, coyotes and bear. he runs all of them but he will not stay treed. he has cold trailed some with my older dogs. stayed caught. runs up front wide open mouth. when the bear hits the tree he runs around the tree and will honor to any other dog in the truck or whatever. usually stays at the tree but if he can hear another dog he will leave. had him tree a bear this weekend with my other dogs and he drug one of my other pups off a tree. he has ran coyotes on bare ground and does really well. he is quiet around the house and not mean or ill in any way. he was raised in a big pen with other dogs and is not growly at all. He is from Jeff Allen's breeding in southern Utah. $300 located in Balsam Lake WI. 715-566-0153

www.blackpawskennels.com

Run 'em, Catch 'em, Tree 'em!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-14-2014 02:06 PM
blackpaws is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackpaws Click here to Send blackpaws a Private Message Click Here to Email blackpaws Visit blackpaws's homepage! Find more posts by blackpaws Add blackpaws to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackpaws
UKC Forum Member

i posted this do a while ago but thought about him for a few days and wanted to give him a couple more chances. i have decided to sell him. i don't think he will make a real bear dog. he runs hard and came out first yesterday crossed the road and went half way through the next section then came back. my guess is that it treed and he didn't locate. i am selling this dog as a coyote dog. not a real bear dog at this point. i will post a video of him treeing because he does tree some of the time if there are multpile dogs there. when he sees you he will tree pretty good. you can cut him in to any race if he can hear the dogs. i cut him in over 700 yards on Saturday and he was there in no time. came out with the lead dogs to the road on the bear. he'll run jumped coyotes on bare ground and does pretty good on them. Any questions give me a call. 1-715-566-0153 price is still $300 located in Balsam Lake Wi.

he is the blanket back dog on the tree at about the 37 second mark in the video with one orange collar on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featu...p;v=EYJm52wlYso

www.blackpawskennels.com

Run 'em, Catch 'em, Tree 'em!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-28-2014 01:32 PM
blackpaws is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackpaws Click here to Send blackpaws a Private Message Click Here to Email blackpaws Visit blackpaws's homepage! Find more posts by blackpaws Add blackpaws to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote