UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > Teams/Getting Along
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by David Richardson
James 3:5-8

Even so the tongue is a little member and boasts great things. See how great a forest a little fire kindles! And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity. The tongue is so set among our members that it defiles the whole body, and sets on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire by hell. For every kind of beast and bird, of reptile and creature of the sea, is tamed and has been tamed by mankind. But no man can tame the tongue. It is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.

I think your post hits that nail right on the head...

Hoosier Outlaw / Moonlight Redbones
1994 American Redbone Coonhound Association Hunter of the Year
My first 3 redbones raised from pup's were:
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Billy the Kid
Dual Gr.Ch.- PKC Ch. Outlaw Timber Girl
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Scarlett Fever
(((( Current Favorites ))))
2013 AKC Ladies World Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch.- PKC Ch- AKC Ladies World Ch Ky Moonlight Breanna
Gr.Nt.Ch. - PKC Ch. Ky Moonlight Woody
Dual Grand Moonlight Deana
Dual Grand Ch.- PKC Ch. Moonlight AfterShock
Dual Grand Nighty Night Amber
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Big Time Britt
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Billy Jean
Gr.Nt.Ch-PKC Ch.-2015 PKC Red Days Champ Outlaw Cherry Bomb
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man (over $20.000 won in PKC & CHKC) 2019 Southern Redbone Days Overall Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Outlaw Mac
Gr.Nt.Ch. Classy Cali (Heavy Outlaw bred)
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Cat Scratch Fever
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Addiction
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Overdose
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Banshee
"Always outnumbered...Never outgunned!"
To enjoy lots of pics and videos of out redbones, find me on Facebook
as Shenandoah Maxey

Last edited by Allen / UKC on 03-10-2016 at 05:59 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-10-2016 05:23 PM
Hoosier Outlaw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Outlaw Click here to Send Hoosier Outlaw a Private Message Click Here to Email Hoosier Outlaw Find more posts by Hoosier Outlaw Add Hoosier Outlaw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, I did go over and look at that thread. That Neon Dave guy knows what I am talking about. I like that guy. To paraphrase he said, I'll train my dogs my way and you train your dogs your way. Mine (Neon's) will turn out better. If you don't believe me we'll just see who wins the most. Now whether you believe that Shane's way or Dave's way is the best, who is the winner here? The Redbone breed/Team because Neon Dave and Outlaw Shane are both going to try harder to breed/train the best dog. I, for one, am glad that they haven't decided to "just get along".
Since someone referenced the Bible, just look at David and Goliath. When the big, bad Giant came by did David try to get along? Did he just step out of the way? How did that turn out? What about the Christians and the Infidels? Did they decide to just get along? No, the Christians sent their Knights down to Infidel Days to kick some butt.

Old Post 03-10-2016 05:55 PM
Richard Lambert is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

THE TEAM I AM ON IS THE REDBONE TEAM,I WILL HUNT OR BREED TO ANY BLOODLINE THAT HUNTS THE WAY I WANT A DOG TO HUNT,I DON'T GO BY WHAT SOMEONE ELSE SAYS,I GO BY WHAT I SEE.PED'S DO NOT MEAN A LOT TO ME,I GO BY WHAT I SEE IN DOGS,HUNT,SPEED,NOSE,DRIVE,INDEPENDENCE,MOUTH,TREE
POWER,AND THE ABILITY TO TAKE HARD HUNTING IN TOUGH CONDITIONS.

Old Post 03-10-2016 05:57 PM
okreddog56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for okreddog56 Click here to Send okreddog56 a Private Message Click Here to Email okreddog56 Find more posts by okreddog56 Add okreddog56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by okreddog56
THE TEAM I AM ON IS THE REDBONE TEAM,I WILL HUNT OR BREED TO ANY BLOODLINE THAT HUNTS THE WAY I WANT A DOG TO HUNT,I DON'T GO BY WHAT SOMEONE ELSE SAYS,I GO BY WHAT I SEE.PED'S DO NOT MEAN A LOT TO ME,I GO BY WHAT I SEE IN DOGS,HUNT,SPEED,NOSE,DRIVE,INDEPENDENCE,MOUTH,TREE
POWER,AND THE ABILITY TO TAKE HARD HUNTING IN TOUGH CONDITIONS.

So, are you saying that you don't think that Rusty is the best Stud dog out there. And you are going to start hunting/training pups out of another Sire? I have a young pup out of Boone that I need someone to train for me.

Old Post 03-10-2016 06:49 PM
Richard Lambert is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Uh oh, I saw where that Gingrich guy was reading our posts. Y'all had better tighten up. I think that I will go back and edit some of mine. Y'all know how he wants everyone to "just get along". I know that it says in the rule book that a handler can be scratched for..."being bad to stir up trouble". I hope that he doesn't ban me...again....

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 03-10-2016 at 07:00 PM

Old Post 03-10-2016 06:57 PM
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, I did go over and look at that thread. That Neon Dave guy knows what I am talking about. I like that guy. To paraphrase he said, I'll train my dogs my way and you train your dogs your way. Mine (Neon's) will turn out better. If you don't believe me we'll just see who wins the most. Now whether you believe that Shane's way or Dave's way is the best, who is the winner here? The Redbone breed/Team because Neon Dave and Outlaw Shane are both going to try harder to breed/train the best dog. I, for one, am glad that they haven't decided to "just get along".
Since someone referenced the Bible, just look at David and Goliath. When the big, bad Giant came by did David try to get along? Did he just step out of the way? How did that turn out? What about the Christians and the Infidels? Did they decide to just get along? No, the Christians sent their Knights down to Infidel Days to kick some butt.

Im not in a competition with that guy because I dont train dogs for money for other people. But since you quoted him on here about seeing whos dogs win the most...why wait to see...look back over the years and add em up.
In his last post he said he has been booked up for years so there is a long record on both sides....if you want to keep score on dogs that have won...or will win the most...pull out your calculator and get to it and let me know what you come up with
Our differences are mainly over the best way to start pups. I dont do it for money...i do it to better the breed...and I feel pretty comfortable standing on my record...and my motives.
I'll just add that I am not competing with anyone hunting redbones...unless you draw me in a cast...and then you are just like the rest...but to me the real competition...the ones who set the bar and the ones I am trying to produce better than...is black and white...
They are the long game here...not redbone people. They dont care what color the competition is...so why should we?
This thread almost tries to say fighting within the breed is good for it...but Im not sure it is. Competition is good though...so why dont we concentrate on that

Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man (over $20.000 won in PKC & CHKC) 2019 Southern Redbone Days Overall Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
as Shenandoah Maxey

Last edited by Hoosier Outlaw on 03-10-2016 at 07:24 PM

Old Post 03-10-2016 07:03 PM
Hoosier Outlaw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Outlaw Click here to Send Hoosier Outlaw a Private Message Click Here to Email Hoosier Outlaw Find more posts by Hoosier Outlaw Add Hoosier Outlaw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkhutch
UKC Forum Member

How about that Guy at fair shake starting pen in Southern Ill? I have sent a few down to him. He has done me really well in the past. His thirty day program has worked for me. Everyone has there own ways.

GRNTCH PKC Ch PR Hutch's Big Walnut Boone HTX DNA-V(Haze X Reba)-
2 Time UKC World Top 100
UKC World Top 20 (13th)
UKC Purina Redbone of the year
PKC Redbone CH
UKC Top Producers List
UKC Winter Classic High Scoring Redbone
Co owned with Richard Lambert

GrNtCh PKC Ch One Chance Fancy- (Boone X Toadie)
2018 Autumn Oaks Grand 16
2018 Grand National Redbone
2018 Redbones Days RQE 1st Place

Walkers-
NTCh PKC CH Jeb’s Finley River Peanut- Co owned with Bishop Stallcop
Claremont PKC Legacy hunt Final 4
PKC Breeders Showcase Final 4

Old Post 03-10-2016 07:49 PM
jkhutch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkhutch Click here to Send jkhutch a Private Message Find more posts by jkhutch Add jkhutch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A.Berresford
UKC Forum Member

I'm going to start a training facility also. It will be a 30 day program that takes 45-60 days as I am very confused now after reading the natural thread and the traits thread.

Moonlight Game Over (Gr.Nt.Ch. Outlaw G Man x Gr. Nt.Ch. Gold Ch. Laytons Classy Cali)

Outlaw Hank (Gr.Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch. Glisson's Outlaw Jesse James Jr x Gr.Nt.Ch. Outlaw Billy Jean)

Old Post 03-10-2016 09:22 PM
A.Berresford is offline Click Here to See the Profile for A.Berresford Click here to Send A.Berresford a Private Message Click Here to Email A.Berresford Find more posts by A.Berresford Add A.Berresford to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by A.Berresford
I'm going to start a training facility also. It will be a 30 day program that takes 45-60 days as I am very confused now after reading the natural thread and the traits thread.

Its like politics....believe nothing you hear ...but instead look at the record....and trail of results.

Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
as Shenandoah Maxey

Old Post 03-10-2016 09:47 PM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

RICHARD I HAVE DAUGHTERS OUT OF RUSTY THAT I HAVE TO BREED TO SOMETHING OTHER THAN THERE DADDY OR THERE 3/4 BROTHER COOTER,I BRED DAZY TO CROW BECAUSE I KNOW HIM,TAKE ME HUNTING WITH BOONE SOMETIME AND I MIGHT BREED TO HIM,AS FAR AS TRAINING I HAVE MORE YOUNG DOGS THAN I CAN KEEP HUNTED.

Old Post 03-11-2016 05:25 AM
okreddog56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for okreddog56 Click here to Send okreddog56 a Private Message Click Here to Email okreddog56 Find more posts by okreddog56 Add okreddog56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by A.Berresford

I threw a live coon in a dog kennel once, does that count? If so, send me your natural and $400 and you'll get your picture on the cover before Christmas.

Old Post 03-11-2016 01:25 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Leonard, didn't you breed Cooter's mother back to her daddy? Are you now saying that Rusty is the best stud out there but you don't want to breed any more of his daughters back to him? So, you will only breed a female to another stud if you can't breed her to Rusty. That sounds a lot like you are bragging that Rusty has the most hunt, speed nose, blah blah blah of any Redbone out there. Is this true?

Old Post 03-11-2016 01:38 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Adam Wingler
....send me your natural and $400 and you'll get your picture on the cover before Christmas....

Adam, are you saying that you are the best pup starter/trainer that there is.

Old Post 03-11-2016 01:39 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

If you have the best competition Redbone or the best Redbone Stud or you are the best handler or you are the best pup trainer, then why not tell everyone about that? I mean, it isn't "bragging" if you are simply stating facts.

Old Post 03-11-2016 01:42 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Danny Barret, I have looked all over the Redbone Stud Dog Forum but I can't find the Thread on Gus, "The Wonder Dog"? And I looked on this Redbone Forum and I can't find the post "Recognizing A Good One" with Gus's picture and a story about his big win at SRD's. I saw it on the Home Page but UKC put that on there. So where is this "just getting along" going to get you? No one will even know who Gus is. Maybe you had better teach Rex how to use this interweb. He doesn't have any problem letting everyone know what he thinks.

Old Post 03-11-2016 01:48 PM
JShelton
UKC Forum Member

I wish I had a team

I don't even know how to get on a team. I have given people around here dogs in hopes they would hunt them and I would have a team and we could take off winning hunts and takin pictures of our dogs every time we went hunting. That didnt work. I have had shane help me get pups and he helped me get my female bred to woody once too. I got no invite to be on his team. Richard I even extended an invute to you to come over go huntin and put you up for the night. I thought we had a good time. What even bought McDonald's for supper and had a good breakfast the next morning. And no invite to be in the cartel. Its hard to make friends these days.

Old Post 03-11-2016 02:05 PM
JShelton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JShelton Click here to Send JShelton a Private Message Find more posts by JShelton Add JShelton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Jerry, some of these teams are pretty tough. I don't know if you know what you would be getting into with the Cartel. We might look like a team on the outside but it is "every man for himself" when it gets right down to it. Maybe you should go back and read some of those posts on the Cartel thread. Even our "fearless leader" is not safe. You have to be a "hanger on" or "Probie" for a couple of years before we can "patch you in". But there might be an opening pretty soon. I heard that Linkous was on his way out. Why don't you just start your own team of one. Get that 3 legged dog going good and Shane and Wendall will let you on "their team". I don't know if they have a name for it yet.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 03-11-2016 at 02:25 PM

Old Post 03-11-2016 02:22 PM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Pay close attention, I said NATURAL, so if you send me a natural, then yes, that's EXACTLY what I'm saying.

Old Post 03-11-2016 02:48 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Hoosier Outlaw
Its like politics....believe nothing you hear ...but instead look at the record....and trail of results.

Shane, I have been looking for this "record" but I can't find it. Is it like one of those lists? Could you post the pups that you have started/trained and went on to be big winners, "for the record". And maybe then that Neon guy will post the ones that he has started that went on to become big winners. We need to get this settled once and for all. I would love to see the "facts" as you like to say.

(As I have said before, sometimes y'all seem to be just begging for it. And as Mr Richardson quoted, "no man can tame the tongue, it is an unruly evil")

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 03-11-2016 at 03:34 PM

Old Post 03-11-2016 03:32 PM
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

quote:

careful now...you could make a puppy mad using words like that.....

Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
as Shenandoah Maxey

Old Post 03-11-2016 05:04 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Hoosier Outlaw
careful now...you could make a puppy mad using words like that.....

Duhh....What do you think that I am trying to do?

Old Post 03-11-2016 05:12 PM
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Jerry, some of these teams are pretty tough. I don't know if you know what you would be getting into with the Cartel. We might look like a team on the outside but it is "every man for himself" when it gets right down to it. Maybe you should go back and read some of those posts on the Cartel thread. Even our "fearless leader" is not safe. You have to be a "hanger on" or "Probie" for a couple of years before we can "patch you in". But there might be an opening pretty soon. I heard that Linkous was on his way out. Why don't you just start your own team of one. Get that 3 legged dog going good and Shane and Wendall will let you on "their team". I don't know if they have a name for it yet.

Jerry, I checked the roster and your already on our team....we are just waiting for you to start winning so we can patch you in!
It takes time for those young dogs to develop into winners....I got a feeling your time is coming soon buddy.

Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
as Shenandoah Maxey

Old Post 03-11-2016 05:13 PM
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Duhh....What do you think that I am trying to do?

I have to give it to you...you are an equal opportunity instigator....lol

Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
as Shenandoah Maxey

Old Post 03-11-2016 05:14 PM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

RICHARD RUSTY PRUDUCE'S THE BEST DOGS FOR ME TO HUNT IN THIS COUNTRY I HUNT IN,I HAVE BROUGHT A LOT OF PUPS AND DOGS IN HERE FROM SOME THE TOP STUD DOGS IN THE COUNTRY AND THEY DON'T STACK UP TO THE DOGS OUT OF RUSTY IN THIS COUNTRY,I WILL MAKE A DEAL WITH YOU,BRING BOONE OUT TO STIGLER,OK. AT THE 2 NIGHT REDBONE SECTIONAL,THERE SHOULD ONLY BE 1 GRNITE CAST,AND I WILL HUNT A GRNITE FEMALE OUT OF RUSTY AGAINST HIM,IF BOONE WINS I WILL BRED HER TO BOONE,IF SHE WINS YOU BREED YOUR BEST FEMALE TO RUSTY,HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE.

Old Post 03-11-2016 05:17 PM
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Shane, I have been looking for this "record" but I can't find it. Is it like one of those lists? Could you post the pups that you have started/trained and went on to be big winners, "for the record". And maybe then that Neon guy will post the ones that he has started that went on to become big winners. We need to get this settled once and for all. I would love to see the "facts" as you like to say.

(As I have said before, sometimes y'all seem to be just begging for it. And as Mr Richardson quoted, "no man can tame the tongue, it is an unruly evil")

sure...but that will take some time....can I include all the walkers from my pre redbone days as well...i mean since that other guy posts more pics of non redbones than he does redbones....
And are you sure this will settle it once and for all...I have doubts....

Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
as Shenandoah Maxey

Old Post 03-11-2016 05:18 PM