UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > The Litter Of Impact!
Pages (12): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Brett Gragg
UKC Forum Member

I would like to know how many dogs out of the litter of impact has nt hunt titles and there names and what title.

PLEASE IF ANYONE KNOWS PLEASE REPLY

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-02-2013 08:17 PM
Brett Gragg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brett Gragg Click here to Send Brett Gragg a Private Message Click Here to Email Brett Gragg Find more posts by Brett Gragg Add Brett Gragg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
perry co cooner
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by coch20
Has a Grch title but not a nitech or grnitech title. If I'm wrong then I am and will retract my statement. But if I'm right then I'd still like to know would prefer an answer from someone that actually knows

I'm not saying you're wrong or right I was just asking how you came to the conclusion he didn't hunt and/or win that hunt. I mean correct me if I'm wrong but even if he'd hunted in that hunt and won it wouldn't necessarily make him a NtCh or GrNtCh.

Last edited by perry co cooner on 05-03-2013 at 12:51 AM

Old Post 05-03-2013 12:47 AM
perry co cooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for perry co cooner Click here to Send perry co cooner a Private Message Find more posts by perry co cooner Add perry co cooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
houndhunter08
UKC Forum Member

coch20

quote:
Originally posted by coch20
So was hauled to a hunt to win the bench? But not the hunt, am confused why we haven't seen this litter doing some winning yet. I'm not a hater, the opposite, am actually just asking.

I was told by the man that put the GRCH title on him that he was not put in the hunts when he earned GRCH. He was only being pleasure hunted. He was put in at least one hunt that i know of before he was sold though.

Old Post 05-03-2013 02:09 AM
houndhunter08 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for houndhunter08 Click here to Send houndhunter08 a Private Message Click Here to Email houndhunter08 Find more posts by houndhunter08 Add houndhunter08 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coch20
UKC Forum Member

Thanks houndhunter. Perry all I know is if I put a dog in the amount of hunts it's take to make a Grch and am not nitech I won't own that dog to much longer, and sure wouldn't promote it. Obviaouly this wasn't the case but we were talking about how I came to my assumption

Northern Backwoods Kennels

Old Post 05-03-2013 09:59 AM
coch20 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coch20 Click here to Send coch20 a Private Message Click Here to Email coch20 Find more posts by coch20 Add coch20 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler Vaden
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: LIPPER'S STYLISH ROOSTER

quote:
Originally posted by T Felderman
Does Archie own that dog?

He did at the time of that PIC, but now William German is Roosters owner.

Old Post 05-03-2013 04:28 PM
Tyler Vaden is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyler Vaden Click here to Send Tyler Vaden a Private Message Click Here to Email Tyler Vaden Find more posts by Tyler Vaden Add Tyler Vaden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Bowers
UKC Forum Member

ROOSTER. Was hunted hard when William got him by Eric Franks.
and hunted hard. . He will be in the hunts soon.

PKC SCH UKC DUAL GRAND TOUCAN SAM SEMEN

Also home to;ACHA LWSCH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ Sire is Kentucky River Rowdy (frozen Semen) BMOB 2013 Winter Classic
House's Lipper Hope x Kentucky River Rowdy
Broken Road's LITTLE TEXAS
LIPPERS STYLISH ROOSTER AT STUD
LIPPERS LITTLE TEXAS AT STUD.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you

Old Post 05-03-2013 06:34 PM
Doug Bowers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Bowers Click here to Send Doug Bowers a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Bowers Find more posts by Doug Bowers Add Doug Bowers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p31295
UKC Forum Member

LUCILLE CURRENTLY BRED TO RANGER A HEAVY HOUSE / LIPPER BRED MALE, OWNED BY JAMIE THOMPSON. HE IS A SON OF CADE ON TOP, AND WAGERS STYLISH LIPPER ON BOTTOM. SHOULD HAVE PUPS LAST WEEK IN MAY.

Paul Camp
HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
Daingerfield Texas
903-434-9211

Old Post 05-04-2013 04:38 PM
p31295 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p31295 Click here to Send p31295 a Private Message Click Here to Email p31295 Find more posts by p31295 Add p31295 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HistoryNutt
UKC Forum Member

Lookers

quote:
Originally posted by p31295

LUCILLE CURRENTLY BRED TO RANGER A HEAVY HOUSE / LIPPER BRED MALE, OWNED BY JAMIE THOMPSON. HE IS A SON OF CADE ON TOP, AND WAGERS STYLISH LIPPER ON BOTTOM. SHOULD HAVE PUPS LAST WEEK IN MAY.

I bet those pups WON'T be hard on the eyes. Good luck with them Paul.

http://www.finleyriverchief.com

Sites I like to visit that have a lot of information:

A Lot Of Old Pictures And Ads

http://finleyriverchief.forumotion.net

Register On The Above Forum To See A Lot More Old Pictures And Ads.
There are more that you can't access unless registered.

Old Post 05-04-2013 05:14 PM
HistoryNutt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HistoryNutt Click here to Send HistoryNutt a Private Message Click Here to Email HistoryNutt Visit HistoryNutt's homepage! Find more posts by HistoryNutt Add HistoryNutt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

well crap......I find out a cross like this

is being made AFTER I breed one of my females AND I just got a Bone pup from my buddy.

Man, oh man would I love to have one of those.......
somebody give me a contact number for these pups if any are for sale. I will hog tie one of my friends and see if I can get one of them to buy one close to me.

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Old Post 05-05-2013 01:07 AM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HistoryNutt
UKC Forum Member

Honey Bee

Her name is Honey Bee UNTIL someone corrects me. She is one of the litter of impact.

Old Post 05-07-2013 01:34 AM
HistoryNutt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HistoryNutt Click here to Send HistoryNutt a Private Message Click Here to Email HistoryNutt Visit HistoryNutt's homepage! Find more posts by HistoryNutt Add HistoryNutt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cleo
UKC Forum Member

Re: well crap......I find out a cross like this

quote:
Originally posted by cripple creek
is being made AFTER I breed one of my females AND I just got a Bone pup from my buddy.

Man, oh man would I love to have one of those.......
somebody give me a contact number for these pups if any are for sale. I will hog tie one of my friends and see if I can get one of them to buy one close to me.

I love this cross too! If we weren't dog~poor now I would beg for one! Our pup off Dr L is doing wonderful! She is a pretty girl too.

~A man is only as good as his word~

Proud home to;

'PR' Kentucky River Fly Again (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen)
ACHA CHT x3 Broken Roads Little Texas (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
CH Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Rowdy Lil Miss (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Meabie I will (Lipper's Rooster x Missy)
Broken Roads IMA Boomer2 (UKC NATL GRCH GRNTCH Honest Abe x Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom
~~~~~Watch out!~~~~~
They just might make an IMPACT!

and the girls...Punkin and Tater!

Gone by never forgotten ~ Fly high my beautiful angels
~ GRCH GNTCH PKC SC Toucan Sam
~CH Toucan's Ugly Betty
~ CCH CH Southforks September Rain
~ Martin's Daisy JJ (what a beautiful litter you left behind)
~ Luke, the lab who brought us so many doves and ducks over the years
~ UKC GRCH,ACHA CH 2014 LWCH 2014 2 x's ACHA YOUTH WCH AKC CH AKC CH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen) DNA Profiled ~ Fly high, old friend.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you!"

Old Post 05-07-2013 02:41 AM
Cleo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cleo Click here to Send Cleo a Private Message Find more posts by Cleo Add Cleo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Bowers
UKC Forum Member

Re: Honey Bee

quote:
Originally posted by HistoryNutt

Her name is Honey Bee UNTIL someone corrects me. She is one of the litter of impact.

" PR" WANDO RV HONEY BUNNY

honey by doug bowers1951, on Flickr

PKC SCH UKC DUAL GRAND TOUCAN SAM SEMEN

Also home to;ACHA LWSCH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ Sire is Kentucky River Rowdy (frozen Semen) BMOB 2013 Winter Classic
House's Lipper Hope x Kentucky River Rowdy
Broken Road's LITTLE TEXAS
LIPPERS STYLISH ROOSTER AT STUD
LIPPERS LITTLE TEXAS AT STUD.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you

Old Post 05-07-2013 02:45 AM
Doug Bowers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Bowers Click here to Send Doug Bowers a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Bowers Find more posts by Doug Bowers Add Doug Bowers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HistoryNutt
UKC Forum Member

Time Flies

quote:
Originally posted by HistoryNutt

LITTER OF IMPACT 9 DAYS OLD

More pics at http://www.finleyriverchief.com/LITTER_OF_IMPACT.php

How time flies when your having a good time.

Old Post 05-16-2013 08:04 PM
Hopkins/Lipper
UKC Forum Member

Litter of impact ..

What a neat memory . Thanks Pal..
Tom Hopkins
Hopkins/Lipper
903-307-0530

ADIOS LIGHTNING
HOPKINS CASH
AND NOW...
2015 PERFORMANCE SIRES
2015 SUPERSTAKES SIRES
2015 CHKC SUPER STUDS
LIPPER'S DR. LAW
AND
LIPPER'S IMPACT

Old Post 05-17-2013 12:00 AM
Hopkins/Lipper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hopkins/Lipper Click here to Send Hopkins/Lipper a Private Message Click Here to Email Hopkins/Lipper Find more posts by Hopkins/Lipper Add Hopkins/Lipper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brett Gragg
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Brett Gragg
I would like to know how many dogs out of the litter of impact has nt hunt titles and there names and what title.

PLEASE IF ANYONE KNOWS PLEASE REPLY

GUESS NO ONE KNOWS IF THEY DO

Old Post 05-17-2013 01:02 AM
Brett Gragg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brett Gragg Click here to Send Brett Gragg a Private Message Click Here to Email Brett Gragg Find more posts by Brett Gragg Add Brett Gragg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
michael c kidd
UKC Forum Member

Dont blame the guys at all for not hunting these dogs in the hunts ive hunted with many nite champions and grand nites that have had nothing but a negative affect on the walker breed I've seen one tree on a willow tree in the middle of a 10 acre field the tree was maybe 3 inches round with nothing in it ive seen grand nights tree at the drop of a dime. Ive had lipper hounds all my life and some of them arent competition dogs they make sure they get the right tree and sometimes it takes them a little longer but me being a pleasure hunter thats what I want a dog that knows he's got what he was chasing. Ive got my Rooster pup coming in a few weeks she's a beauty and of she makes accoondawg id like to breed her someday to her uncle Doc

Old Post 06-03-2013 04:30 AM
michael c kidd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for michael c kidd Click here to Send michael c kidd a Private Message Click Here to Email michael c kidd Find more posts by michael c kidd Add michael c kidd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
perry co cooner
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Brett Gragg
GUESS NO ONE KNOWS IF THEY DO

Either that or everyone is just ignoring you lol.
Just curious why you want to know if any are titled? Do you want to breed a female to one that has a title?

Old Post 06-03-2013 04:48 AM
perry co cooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for perry co cooner Click here to Send perry co cooner a Private Message Find more posts by perry co cooner Add perry co cooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

Ntch LIPPERS Lip lock Lizzy 2013 north Dakota State champion

Lizzy just won our state hunt this weekend and finished to nt ch. ..she scored 775 plus no minus fri.night and scored 725 plus no minus Saturday night. . Those to 1st places finished her to ntch with three firsts in only 3 ukc hunts ever entered.she has been in one pkc hunt and has 110 won. ..
... Ntch LIPPERS Lip lock LIZZY is from the famous litter. She is a winner.she is owned by my self and Phil brademeyer and was trained by Ronnie bone. ...
..Phil and i would like to thank Curt ahring and Ronnie bone for selling us Lizzy in July. ...

"Building on a solid foundation starts on the bottom side"

Last edited by jay brademeyer on 10-13-2013 at 02:10 PM

Old Post 10-13-2013 02:03 PM
jay brademeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jay brademeyer Click here to Send jay brademeyer a Private Message Click Here to Email jay brademeyer Find more posts by jay brademeyer Add jay brademeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by TrackDrifter
I'm going to have to agree with John on this one. This was a very anticipated cross, it was hyped up and people were talking and minds were wondering and these pups were suppose to be the best thing since sliced bread. It was even labeled "THE LITTER OF IMPACT" Now you know these pups were put in the hands of HUNTER'S, I sure as heck didn't see any for sell and most HUNTER'S that got something special will take them to town, especially ones out of a litter titled "THE LITTER OF IMPACT". These hounds are going on 3 and I've not seen, read, or heard of any thing special out of this litter, except that most of the males became stud's at around 12 months of age. I'm sure most if not all can tree there own coon, but with all the hype and hoo-rah people expected a lot out of this litter and expected to see atleast 1 of them in the winner's circle. Now they are still young and a lot of things can still happen, but you got to think..........If you label a litter of pups "THE LITTER OF IMPACT," people are going to expect to see RESULTS!!
I I would not worry about where they were in a hunt or not the best hounds I ever hunted with were never in a hunt and the most fake me tooeing slick treeing idiots alive were in hunts showing just how stupid they were.

Old Post 10-13-2013 02:57 PM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p31295
UKC Forum Member

Re: Ntch LIPPERS Lip lock Lizzy 2013 north Dakota State champion

quote:
Originally posted by jay brademeyer
Lizzy just won our state hunt this weekend and finished to nt ch. ..she scored 775 plus no minus fri.night and scored 725 plus no minus Saturday night. . Those to 1st places finished her to ntch with three firsts in only 3 ukc hunts ever entered.she has been in one pkc hunt and has 110 won. ..
... Ntch LIPPERS Lip lock LIZZY is from the famous litter. She is a winner.she is owned by my self and Phil brademeyer and was trained by Ronnie bone. ...
..Phil and i would like to thank Curt ahring and Ronnie bone for selling us Lizzy in July. ...

HUGE congratulations from Texas.

Paul Camp
HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
Daingerfield Texas
903-434-9211

Old Post 10-13-2013 04:04 PM
p31295 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p31295 Click here to Send p31295 a Private Message Click Here to Email p31295 Find more posts by p31295 Add p31295 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

Way to go Jay an Lizzy on your big win!Now what are all the haters gonna talk about now?

Old Post 10-13-2013 04:20 PM
Jackson87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson87 Click here to Send Jackson87 a Private Message Find more posts by Jackson87 Add Jackson87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coch20
UKC Forum Member

Man jay that's a good looking lipper pup! What's your plans to breed her to?

Northern Backwoods Kennels

Old Post 10-13-2013 05:28 PM
coch20 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coch20 Click here to Send coch20 a Private Message Click Here to Email coch20 Find more posts by coch20 Add coch20 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Ya ll ... we have big plans for her. . This bitch is a handful in a cast. .. would really like to push her... but man you cant replace her is the bad thing about it. ... she has a spring Super stakes left..mabe ukc and pkc world hunts next year. .. would like to put her in a pro hunt or two as well. ..she is a coon getting little rip.....

Last edited by jay brademeyer on 10-13-2013 at 05:53 PM

Old Post 10-13-2013 05:45 PM
jay brademeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jay brademeyer Click here to Send jay brademeyer a Private Message Click Here to Email jay brademeyer Find more posts by jay brademeyer Add jay brademeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

Paul is that lucille on the right with Tom in that picture ?...I know that is Lizzy with Ronnie on the left. .

Old Post 10-13-2013 05:51 PM
p31295
UKC Forum Member

Yes sir that's Miss Lu

Paul Camp
HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
Daingerfield Texas
903-434-9211

Old Post 10-13-2013 09:46 PM