UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > All Breeds Classifieds > AKC Airedale pups
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
curcoondog
UKC Forum Member

AKC Airedale pups

I have 9 AKC registered, beautiful Airedale puppies for sale. DOB 05-12-2016. 6 males, 3 females. These are the large type with males from 65-90lbs and females slightly smaller. The sire is Yellow Iron's Running Bear (65lbs), owned by Mr Buddy Watts, who is making a nice hog dog. The dam, Taylormade Bonnie (80lbs) is owned by my wife and is also out of hunting stock. She is showing very nice potential as a hunter also and is very intelligent. These puppies are up to date on shots and worming and should make very nice pets and or game getters, which ever you prefer. The price is $800 per pup. My name is Steve and I can be reached at 843-260-6693. Pups health guaranteed. I can send pictures of the pups and the sire and dam on request. Located in Timmonsville, SC. If you've never owned an Airedale, there is just something about these big fuzzy dogs that is almost indescribable. Try one and you'll never ever be without one.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-14-2016 07:40 PM
curcoondog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for curcoondog Click here to Send curcoondog a Private Message Click Here to Email curcoondog Find more posts by curcoondog Add curcoondog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
curcoondog
UKC Forum Member

Airedale pups

Nice pups. 3 males, 1 female left.

Old Post 07-05-2016 08:20 PM
curcoondog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for curcoondog Click here to Send curcoondog a Private Message Click Here to Email curcoondog Find more posts by curcoondog Add curcoondog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
curcoondog
UKC Forum Member

Airedale pup

1 nice big male left. Very nice pups handled daily

Old Post 07-13-2016 03:21 PM