UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Big Game Hunting > clover dogs
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
russel man
UKC Forum Member

clover dogs

how are clover bred dogs on big game?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-19-2012 03:54 AM
russel man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for russel man Click here to Send russel man a Private Message Find more posts by russel man Add russel man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
antifrez72
UKC Forum Member

Clover

I hve herd some good things, but like any other theres good and bad. Once i find a good clover breed dog iglnna try one or two. Just bear hunting though.

Old Post 12-29-2012 01:07 PM
antifrez72 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for antifrez72 Click here to Send antifrez72 a Private Message Click Here to Email antifrez72 Find more posts by antifrez72 Add antifrez72 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joe massey
UKC Forum Member

Years ago me and an old friend tried several sons and grand sons found 3 that suited us. The ones we keep fought like bulldog when they caught sold one for big money back in the late 80s one got killed second season the third got stole

Old Post 12-30-2012 04:12 PM
joe massey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joe massey Click here to Send joe massey a Private Message Find more posts by joe massey Add joe massey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Melanie H.
UKC Forum Member

I know a quite a few people who are using them for big game... I've got a pup here that has some Clover in her.. She's a little small for this cat season- tho she thinks she should be hunting.. We will see how she does next winter...

You've only got 3 choices in life, give in, give up, or give it all you got.

Old Post 01-01-2013 02:18 AM
Melanie H. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Melanie H. Click here to Send Melanie H. a Private Message Click Here to Email Melanie H. Visit Melanie H.'s homepage! Find more posts by Melanie H. Add Melanie H. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redwood Hounds
UKC Forum Member

I have one, who is a double Grandson of Wild Card, out of a half brother/sister cross. His momma is a super Bear and Lion dog. He himself is a really nice beardog. He isn't as gritty as he once was after getting three of his ribs broke by a bayed bear last year, but he still is as tough and cold nosed as they come. Super good natured too, as hard as he trees (like a competition coondog) he would never even look at another dog funny. I bred him to one of my good Hardwood Henry grandaughters and the puppies are 9 months old and I really like some of the characteristics I see passing down. I am planning to breed him to my old Coma female, and see what I get. I am excited to get a little more of his blood in my lines and what it will bring to the table.

REDWOOD'S TREEING WALKER COONHOUNDS
& LOUISIANA CATAHOULA LEOPARD DOGS
http://www.RedwoodCoonhounds.net/

NITECH CGRCH FCH GRCH 'PR' Redwood's All Night Aspen
(2014 #1 UKC Top Ten All-Breed Conformation Treeing Walker)
NITECH CCH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH 'PR' Redwood's Wild Gamble

Old Post 01-03-2013 04:48 AM
Redwood Hounds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redwood Hounds Click here to Send Redwood Hounds a Private Message Click Here to Email Redwood Hounds Visit Redwood Hounds's homepage! Find more posts by Redwood Hounds Add Redwood Hounds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H DOG
UKC Forum Member

T

Old Post 01-10-2013 04:12 AM
H DOG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for H DOG Click here to Send H DOG a Private Message Find more posts by H DOG Add H DOG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote