UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Silver Ch.Dual Grand Nt.Ch.Insane Frosted Train
Pages (45): « First ... « 41 42 [43] 44 45 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
David Richardson
UKC Forum Member

My 16 month old Train female split treed with a coon!

NITECH CH 'PR' MILL CREEK BO-R.I.P.
NITECH CH 'PR' HOUSE'S SCREAMIN NELL

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-22-2018 04:06 AM
David Richardson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David Richardson Click here to Send David Richardson a Private Message Find more posts by David Richardson Add David Richardson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Nice. Still willing to give my price. lol

Old Post 11-23-2018 04:29 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Grand Nite Ch. Insane Frosted Train

Nice looking female David.

Old Post 11-24-2018 12:26 AM
Longs Mo kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longs Mo kennel Click here to Send Longs Mo kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Longs Mo kennel Visit Longs Mo kennel's homepage! Find more posts by Longs Mo kennel Add Longs Mo kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
David Richardson
UKC Forum Member

Like to have never found the coon! 😳
That’s a button willow on Wright Patman Lake in Texarkana Friday night.

Last edited by David Richardson on 12-30-2018 at 09:00 PM

Old Post 12-30-2018 08:58 PM
David Richardson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David Richardson Click here to Send David Richardson a Private Message Find more posts by David Richardson Add David Richardson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

David,you should probably just send her to Missouri. Glad she's doing good. Keep her in the timber.

Old Post 12-31-2018 12:33 AM
Longs Mo kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longs Mo kennel Click here to Send Longs Mo kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Longs Mo kennel Visit Longs Mo kennel's homepage! Find more posts by Longs Mo kennel Add Longs Mo kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Jeff meant to say Illinois.

Old Post 01-03-2019 08:50 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

David

No I meant Missouri. Lol

Old Post 01-03-2019 10:35 PM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Folks, Train is still be put out in front of the public. Josh is putting him in some PKC hunts, check his earnings he doing quite well. In the hunts and the stud pen.

Old Post 01-04-2019 10:25 PM
jgoodson
UKC Forum Member

train pups

Looks like NT CH lippers lip lock lizzy is belling down with Train Pups. Lizzy is a daughter to lipper and War creek Anna.

male ch grnt ch goodsons rowdy bocephus
NT CH Lippers LIP Lock Lizzy (lipper semen x War creek Anna)

Last edited by jgoodson on 02-15-2019 at 05:21 PM

Old Post 02-05-2019 09:14 PM
jgoodson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jgoodson Click here to Send jgoodson a Private Message Click Here to Email jgoodson Find more posts by jgoodson Add jgoodson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jgoodson
UKC Forum Member

pups

male ch grnt ch goodsons rowdy bocephus
NT CH Lippers LIP Lock Lizzy (lipper semen x War creek Anna)

Old Post 02-15-2019 05:22 PM
jgoodson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jgoodson Click here to Send jgoodson a Private Message Click Here to Email jgoodson Find more posts by jgoodson Add jgoodson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Howard
UKC Forum Member

If I was in the market for a pup, I wouldn't hesitate contacting Jody and try to get a puppy out of Train and Lizzy. Both are excellent reproducers and have proven themselves in the woods and hunts. What I will guarantee anyone, is they will have mouths 2nd to none and will have the brains to train them how to suit your style of hound. I'd bet they will be the kind of track dogs that many folks say are rare these days. Train has been bred to 2 females out of lipper semen and a grand pup to lipper semen. 1st female was the grand pup, and I had a female from that cross. At 8 months old, she was ready to go to the hunts, huge mouth with all the heart and grit a person would want. I sold her to a pleasure hunter that is still highly satisfied with her. Next was a lipper semen female. I had a Male and female. Huge mouths, both can absolutely fly on a track and highly accurate regardless of the conditions. The 3rd one will be lizzy, and I think it will be pretty special due to her proven reproduction

Old Post 02-18-2019 04:21 AM
Josh Howard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Howard Click here to Send Josh Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Josh Howard Add Josh Howard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Howard
UKC Forum Member

I rarely get on here so I hardly ever post, but since I was on, figured I'd share it was a great weekend for train and his pups and a nephew too. Thursday night, Mr Guy Manning's Hammer made the final 4, and was the high scoring dog, at the southern classic. Friday night, Racket, owned by Greg Jackson and Scotty Norwood, made the final 4 at the southern classic. They hunted it off, and Racket won 1st place. On Saturday night, I let a good buddy of mine hunt train in an rqe. His 1st rqe to enter in a few years and 1 of only a few trips to the woods in a long time. He treed 2 coons to himself and placed 3rd in the rqe qualifying him for the world. I handled dominator owned by Jeff and out of Truman lake Roscoe and the great pocket rocket AKA Domino, also owned by Jeff and train's littermate sister. Dominator won his cast qualifying him for the world and giving him another win towards grand. I think this was only his 2nd rqe to enter, winning his cast at both he's been entered in. I appreciate Jeff trusting me to hunt him as he is a super nice hound and a pleasure to hunt

Old Post 02-18-2019 04:32 AM
Josh Howard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Howard Click here to Send Josh Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Josh Howard Add Josh Howard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Guys and Gals don't wait around until it's too late wishing you would have bred to Train. He is in very good shape and all business but he's not getting any younger. I appreciate Josh hunting Dominator for me. He's a great person and a great friend. Thanks Josh.

Old Post 02-23-2019 07:45 PM
David Richardson
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to Josh and Judd for making a showing at the 35th annual 4 States Cyric Fibrosis Benefit Hunt. Josh and Train won King of Hunt and Overall Champion. Judd and Venus won Queen of Hunt. Both had double cast wins.
[/url
[url=https://postimg.cc/1fX3xf7S]

Last edited by David Richardson on 03-03-2019 at 08:27 PM

Old Post 03-03-2019 08:24 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Congrats,that is awesome! These dogs will put you in the winners circle.Father and daughter,doesn't get much better than that.

Old Post 03-03-2019 08:36 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train,has several nice young dogs on the ground. He's putting that huge mouth on them with the ability to go with it. This line of dogs are reproducing the right kind. It's not often you find a family of dogs that are reproducing the right kind. This line of hounds will keep us in dogs that we enjoy hunting for years to come.

Old Post 04-16-2019 09:11 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

I would like to thank Bobby Howard and Josh Howard for finishing Dominator to GNT. I appreciate it a lot. Dominator is a nephew to Train. Like I said earlier this family of dogs just keep reproducing. Folks,breed that nice female to this line of dogs and enjoy them like we do. Thanks

Old Post 04-29-2019 09:11 AM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Congrats. Guys He is a real deal hound. This is a dog that is worthy of the GNCH. title.

Old Post 05-04-2019 02:21 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

I'd like to say congrats to my nephew Rob Church on his nice young dog off Domino. He now has 2 wins toward Gnt.He is a very well balanced dog. If you want a bloodline that is balanced and has those little extras to offer then breed to Train.If Train is too far for you then I have his littermate brother Mug here in Missouri and we are getting nice young dogs off him as well.

Old Post 05-26-2019 08:58 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

I'd like to say congrats to my nephew Rob Church on his nice young dog off Domino. He now has 2 wins toward Gnt.He is a very well balanced dog. If you want a bloodline that is balanced and has those little extras to offer then breed to Train.If Train is too far for you then I have his littermate brother Mug here in Missouri and we are getting nice young dogs off him as well.

Old Post 05-26-2019 08:59 AM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Good job buddy. Real good hound. And a great young guy.

Old Post 05-27-2019 12:46 PM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Sympathy for my hero Fran Long. Jeff got a knee busted up by a doberman. Fran has been waiting on him hand and foot. But really Jeff is too see a surgeon on Tuesday, good luck buddy. Fran you will need the patience of Job. Will see ya in a couple of days

Old Post 06-09-2019 02:25 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Lol see you in a day or two.

Old Post 06-09-2019 04:34 PM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Got down to hang out in Mo for a couple of days. Checked up on Jeff, he was working Fran like a borrowed mule. Good news Jeff will not have to have surgery (for now) a lot of therapy. The Great news, he will be going back to his (position) on Sunday. Paying in SS and giving Fran a break. A win win.

Old Post 06-15-2019 01:32 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Guys, Train has and is putting nice young dogs on the ground. They're not those squeaky high pitched mouths either. He puts that huge mouth on the majority of his offspring. He comes from a very special litter. I believe there is 5 Gnt.CH.-1Nt.Ch and 1 that got in at the SS when he was young but, died at a young age and had the tools to make Gnt. Train, and his siblings are reproducing the right kind. A huge majority of hounds don't reproduce their likeness and definitely each individual dog in the litter hardly ever does but so far this litter just keeps proving their abilities are special in most departments. Give us a call and breed that nice female. Thanks.

Old Post 06-23-2019 03:49 AM