UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 3yr old walker female VA
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

3yr old walker female VA. (Sold)

Sire- Grntch Split creek history slammer (direct Nailor)
Dam- Rock River Mojo Molly (direct Mojo)

UKC/PKC reg.

Good looking blanketbacked, red headed female. Around 50 pounds.

I listed this female a couple weeks ago, I sent her to a friend of mine to hunt as he was looking for a particular type of hound. She’s not exactly what he’s looking for so I’ll be getting her back or if she’s closer to you where she’s at you can pick her up there (Blacksburg Va).

She’s is a closer hunting dog, hotter nosed, no trash trouble, not mean, handles good, good treedog and very accurate. I’ve seen her at 500 yards before but that’s not been often. Most of the time she’s half that but she can tree coons and do it right and is no trouble. I just raised a litter of pups from her and she is a great mother, had 8 and raised them all. She would make someone that likes a closer hunting, walk type dog or a road hunting dog a good one. I don’t need her. I’d take $1200 for her if you’re interested and she will be as described.

276-220-2668 call or text

She will be back in Clintwood Va next week. She is in Blacksburg Va right now.

Home Of GrCh GrNtCh Uchtman's Foggy Mtn Blaze

Last edited by Shannon Senter on 02-15-2021 at 01:33 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-19-2021 02:38 AM
Shannon Senter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shannon Senter Click here to Send Shannon Senter a Private Message Click Here to Email Shannon Senter Find more posts by Shannon Senter Add Shannon Senter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

SALE PENDING

Old Post 01-19-2021 02:22 PM
Shannon Senter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shannon Senter Click here to Send Shannon Senter a Private Message Click Here to Email Shannon Senter Find more posts by Shannon Senter Add Shannon Senter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pastor Ed
UKC Forum Member

Female

Did she sale?

Old Post 02-09-2021 10:53 AM
Pastor Ed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pastor Ed Click here to Send Pastor Ed a Private Message Click Here to Email Pastor Ed Find more posts by Pastor Ed Add Pastor Ed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

SOLD

Old Post 02-15-2021 01:32 AM