UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Deventer's Hammerin Hanna
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
x145merlin
UKC Forum Member

Deventer's Hammerin Hanna

Does anyone have a picture of her they might be willing to post? Thank you...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-20-2016 06:35 PM
x145merlin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for x145merlin Click here to Send x145merlin a Private Message Click Here to Email x145merlin Find more posts by x145merlin Add x145merlin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
elvis
UKC Forum Member

Re: Deventer's Hammerin Hanna

quote:
Originally posted by x145merlin
Does anyone have a picture of her they might be willing to post? Thank you...

I don't have a pic, maybe Brandon does.
She was out of Nailor and a PacMan female. She was a reproducer of CoonDogs. Jr let us put one of the last straws of PacMan semen in her but she got sick and aborted the pups mid term and had to be put down.Bummer.

Old Post 09-20-2016 11:47 PM
elvis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elvis Click here to Send elvis a Private Message Find more posts by elvis Add elvis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
x145merlin
UKC Forum Member

Thank you Elvis

Would you happen to know if there are dogs still around that are bred close-up to her.. I'm grateful that you are willing to share some of your experience and knowledge..

Old Post 09-21-2016 12:08 AM
x145merlin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for x145merlin Click here to Send x145merlin a Private Message Click Here to Email x145merlin Find more posts by x145merlin Add x145merlin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrains
UKC Forum Member

Picture

Was there anyone able to come up with a picture. I would like to see one myself as she is in my pups pedigree several times. Just wondering where thier color comes from.

Old Post 07-13-2019 09:33 PM
mrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mrains Click here to Send mrains a Private Message Click Here to Email mrains Find more posts by mrains Add mrains to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Deventer Dogs

My understanding is that the black blanket back comes through the Outsider dog. Penneys mother, Roxy and grandmother, Hanna were open spotted.

Old Post 07-15-2019 08:12 PM
Kler Kry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kler Kry Click here to Send Kler Kry a Private Message Click Here to Email Kler Kry Find more posts by Kler Kry Add Kler Kry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrains
UKC Forum Member

Thx, on another note I notice these pups will run with thier head up winding alot. Any idea where this trait comes from.

Last edited by mrains on 07-16-2019 at 10:18 PM

Old Post 07-16-2019 07:31 PM
mrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mrains Click here to Send mrains a Private Message Click Here to Email mrains Find more posts by mrains Add mrains to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Deventer Selected For Wnding

Penney winds her track before actually getting to it. She often has the first coon located while standing on the tail gate. The ability to run a feeder track with their head in the air and locate a treed coon before getting to the tree is a big advantage.

Old Post 07-25-2019 10:39 PM
Kler Kry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kler Kry Click here to Send Kler Kry a Private Message Click Here to Email Kler Kry Find more posts by Kler Kry Add Kler Kry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Van Dusen
UKC Forum Member

Re: Deventer Selected For Wnding

quote:
Originally posted by Kler Kry
Penney winds her track before actually getting to it. She often has the first coon located while standing on the tail gate. The ability to run a feeder track with their head in the air and locate a treed coon before getting to the tree is a big advantage.

My Cash dog was a master at this,and he started doing this very young.He was tall so when he got out of the dog box and stood up,if he threw his head around and put his nose up,it was on!
He would give 2 chops,when you cut him loose,and he was a bawl mouth track dog,next time he opened he would locate,might be 30 feet from the truck or 300 yards,didn't matter tree him on his first bawl and you would see a real live racoon every time!He was off Stylish Coma X Moose daughter.

"Coma Power"
"It's in the blood"
HOME- 219-326-7907
CELL-219-575-0067

Old Post 07-26-2019 07:58 PM
Mike Van Dusen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Van Dusen Click here to Send Mike Van Dusen a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Van Dusen Find more posts by Mike Van Dusen Add Mike Van Dusen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bdeventer
UKC Forum Member

I’ll see if my dad has some pictures, she wasn’t much to look at though.

Old Post 08-11-2019 12:54 AM
bdeventer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bdeventer Click here to Send bdeventer a Private Message Find more posts by bdeventer Add bdeventer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrains
UKC Forum Member

Deventers Hammering Hanna

I would be interested in hearing more about her hunting style, along with Deventers Dan. I just raised a litter that shows that cross four times. Gerald gave me some insight but I always like to learn more about the dogs behind the dog.

Old Post 08-17-2019 08:15 PM