UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Smoking Gun
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Smoking Gun

Have y'all seen how the main stream media and democrats have been saying for a year that "there is no evidence" that Joe Biden is corrupt? Well Congress has been following the money trail and has a canceled check for $40,000 made out to Joe Biden that they can trace back to the $400,000 payment from China to Hunter Biden. Remember the "10% for the Big Guy"? This is just the beginning. The corrupt Biden Empire is unraveling.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-03-2023 10:02 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

OMG.....!!.....🤣

You never cease to amaze me....LOL

Do you really think that if there was a Pay Off that they would do that in a Check ?......🤣🤣🤣
I guess in the "Memo" they would put Joe's Commission.......😉😁😁

Nutter than a Fruitcake........LOL

Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 11-04-2023 10:26 AM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Google $40,000 payoff from China. Comer posted a copy of the check. Impeachment committee has traced the flow of the money from China through several accounts and ending with the $40,000 check written from Joe Biden's sister to him. Memo says "repayment of loan" but they have no record of any loan. Impeachment committee got all of the records when they subpoened Biden family bank records. It is all there in black and white for you nonbelievers. Google it.

Old Post 11-04-2023 04:39 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Non Believer ?

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Google $40,000 payoff from China. Comer posted a copy of the check. Impeachment committee has traced the flow of the money from China through several accounts and ending with the $40,000 check written from Joe Biden's sister to him. Memo says "repayment of loan" but they have no record of any loan. Impeachment committee got all of the records when they subpoened Biden family bank records. It is all there in black and white for you nonbelievers. Google it.

Me a Non Believer ?......Nope, not the least.
I believe they all need booted out of Office....!!
Look at how many are being Investigated.....
Trump, Biden, Santos,......I am sure there are plenty others.

Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 11-04-2023 11:48 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Is Trump being investigated for corruption?

Old Post 11-05-2023 01:13 PM
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

They all deserve way more than just “booted” out of office. I have NO use for either side, but I believe the R’s are still better than the D’s. Too many freaks and fruits with the lefties, unless that’s your thing... At least the R’s aren’t destroying our family structure.

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller...RIP
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Old Post 11-05-2023 01:17 PM
Boondok Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Trump

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Is Trump being investigated for corruption?

He sure is.....about his Corrupt Business dealings from his own Company....he is as Corrupt as any of them.

Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 11-05-2023 02:18 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Boondok Kennels
They all deserve way more than just “booted” out of office. I have NO use for either side, but I believe the R’s are still better than the D’s. Too many freaks and fruits with the lefties, unless that’s your thing... At least the R’s aren’t destroying our family structure.

One side isn't any better than the other, the Repukes won't Vote to remove Santos because they are scared of the Political side effects......so they say it's ok to keep a Crook & Con Artist in Office, then Trump has Claims of him sexually assaulting 21 different women.......the same happens on the Demrat side with other things they are either accused of or guilty of.........So that is some real family structure right there....😉😁😁
The freaks & fruits are on both sides.....and I don't care what they do in their personal lives....it's their business.
I work with 2 that are Repukes....they don't know if they are a man or a woman, they change about every other month.....LMAO.....!!!

TIM

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Last edited by Triple K Kennel on 11-06-2023 at 10:50 AM

Old Post 11-05-2023 02:25 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, you must either be joking or sarcastic. Trump thinks his real estate property is worth more than the AG of New York does. Imagine that. Now that is real corruption.
I think my old truck is worth more than anyone else when I applied for insurance on it. They asked me what I thought that it was worth and that is what they insured it for. Does that mean that I am corrupt.

Old Post 11-06-2023 04:19 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

LMAO

Good luck with Tim Aka trippleK
He believes everything media,CNN,MSNBC,ABC,NBC say about Trump.
But oddly ignores the facts Comer and his Committee have built to prove Biden{s} ALL of the them and their $$$$$ corruption.
Even Grandkids received $$$$

I'm betting Obumer knew and was involved in some form.....No way he let Biden and his worthless coke head kid both allowed to take AF2 all over the globe without Obumer knowing.

Dems are corrupt to the core and liars.They will lie and cover for Biden even when facts are present.

Dems have 0 chance in '24 ,so they want to 'get Trump' at all costs.

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Last edited by 4play on 11-06-2023 at 04:55 PM

Old Post 11-06-2023 04:40 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Congress is back in session and going full blast again. Out today... Hunter flew to Mexico on Air Force 2 to meet with a Mexican billionaire. I wonder what that meeting was about? Hunter is such a top businessman and has so much to offer. We will have to wait to see what paper money trail comes from that meeting.

Old Post 11-06-2023 11:19 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Biden announced today that "he" will spend 16 billion $$ on Amtrak train upgrades in New York, New Jersey and Massachusetts. That's right, 16 Billion going to 3 democratic states. I wonder why they never spend that kinda money in Ga, Tn, Ala, Ks, Neb?
How much of that $$ do y'all think will go into NY, NJ and Boston politician's pockets? How much will get kicked back into Biden Family LLC's?

Old Post 11-06-2023 11:37 PM