UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Gold Champion Josey Wales x littermate sister World Champion Wipeout Hunter
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hillbilly58
New UKC Forum Member

Gold Champion Josey Wales x littermate sister World Champion Wipeout Hunter

She Hunts fall Superskakes 24 and 25. DNA done and certified in both.

Sire Gold Champion Josey Wales

Dam Wipeout Patches full littermate sister to World Champion Wipeout Hunter. PCH Wipeout Zeb 3 x PCH Big Hollow Patches

Opens just right on the ground. Chop mouth treedog.
Very independent and good about having her coon. Will split and hold.
Never been in a hunt.

Has never been given a chance no fault of her own. Has never been pushed hard. Needs someone to push her and get her ready for the fall Superskakes.
Her biggest fault is she will stay on the ground alittle to long on a colder track. With hunting time she will figure it out.

Has the drive and grit and a big heart.
It's with a heavy heart she is for sale.

The only reason she is for sale. I need a finished coondog.

She is no cull by no means. She is a nice young dog.

I will sell her outright to a good home or trade her for a nice finished coondog 3 to 5 years old. No junk. She is not.

I have a good chunk in her.

She is a good looking open spotted female with a red head.

Looks like a male dog. 55 to 60 lbs.
Male dog mouth.

Up to date on all shots vaccines and worming. On safeguard every month. In great shape.

Can deliver to the spring Superskakes, the spring classic or walker days. If paid in advance.

She is located in Southern Ohio

Can send pictures and video of her as well as her paperwork.

Serious inquiries only please. I don't have to sell. I really like her.

Call or text 740 396 3789

Thank you God bless you

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-15-2024 03:59 PM
Hillbilly58 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hillbilly58 Click here to Send Hillbilly58 a Private Message Click Here to Email Hillbilly58 Find more posts by Hillbilly58 Add Hillbilly58 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hillbilly58
New UKC Forum Member

This is a very nice young dog.

Her dam is a coondog and a full littermate sister to World Champion Wipeout Hunter.

Josey Wales speaks for himself.

Not bred much better than her.

Full of coondogs winners and reproducers.

I have her 3 and 6 generation paperwork for UKC and her PKC paperwork.

All paperwork is in order and she is paid up in the Superskakes.

She is DNA certified in both hunts 24 25 Fall Superskakes

She was born January 2022. Just turned 2.

She has a ton of potential to be a extremely nice coondog when finished out. She is going to be a really nice competition dog.

Quick strike dog. Bawl squal on track depending on the track, hotter track she is bawl mouth and has a really nice locate. Chop mouth treedog. Nice treedog.

She is very independent loves doing her own thing She is also very good about having the coon for her age. She just needs someone to push her hard as she has never been pushed hard, no fault of her own.

She went about 900 yards the other night and got under one in Kentucky.

She can tree them in the north or south.

The only reason she is for sale I need a finished coondog.

I would trade her for a nice finished walker male or female. 3 to 5 years old.

Or sell her outright. She must go to good home is all I ask.

She comes in heat every 6 months. She is due back in heat very soon.

I can send pictures of her during the day and a video of her at night and pictures of her paperwork.

Absolutely nothing wrong with her. Up to date on all shots vaccines and worming.

She has a really good loud mouth and is a good looking female.

Don't pass her up. If I had the time she would Never leave here. I really like her.

I can deliver her to Walker days
The Spring Classic
Or the Spring Superskakes

My number is 740 396 3789

Located in Southern Ohio

Old Post 04-18-2024 06:27 PM
Hillbilly58 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hillbilly58 Click here to Send Hillbilly58 a Private Message Click Here to Email Hillbilly58 Find more posts by Hillbilly58 Add Hillbilly58 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hillbilly58
New UKC Forum Member

Please don't text or call me if you are not interested. Serious inquiries only please.

This is a very nice young dog and someone is going to have a extremely nice competition dog someday. She has all the tools.
First honest strike dog, extremely independent, very seldom will tree with another dog.Very accurate. Not ill or trashy. Tone broke. Will get through the woods if needed. Will hold pressure. Loud mouth..chop mouth treedog. Good around the kennel.

She is a fall Superskakes dog. Never was pushed hard no fault of her own. Great nose trailing type but can get under one quick. Only fault I have seen she will get on a cold track and stay on it to long sometimes. Sometimes she will finish it. No trouble on warmer tracks. This will come with more experience on the colder tracks. She got a very late start on hunting.

Turned 2 in January. Has 2 fall Superskakes left. She is paid up for the Superskakes and DNA certified.

Get permission or have the money before you contact me please.And be ready to buy. She is no joke. She needs someone to hunt her hard and get her ready for the fall Superskakes.Needs absolutely No help treeing coon.

Bred outstanding. Pedigree is in the above post. Only reason she is for sale I have absolutely no time to finish her. If I did she would never leave. I really like her.

I would trade her for a Nice finished coondog. Walker male or female. No junk. She is not.
Good looking female.

She is in southern Ohio. Treeing coon in the hills.

Price is 3500. I am losing money at even that price.

My number is 740 396 3789

I can deliver her to Walker days in Rochester Indiana this weekend or the PKC Spring Superskakes in Princeton Indiana this weekend. I don't have to sell her. I just want to see her go to a good home and let someone who has the time to finish her. She comes in heat every 6 months. Due in heat anytime. Thank you for reading. Can send pictures and video.

Old Post 04-19-2024 11:44 AM