UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > The Devils Child Stylish Trader
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jerrybean70
Banned

The Devils Child Stylish Trader

Can anyone tell me a little about this hound?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-16-2014 12:41 AM
jerrybean70 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jerrybean70 Click here to Send jerrybean70 a Private Message Click Here to Email jerrybean70 Find more posts by jerrybean70 Add jerrybean70 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

I hunt with him often.

He can tree every coon in the woods, or can blow out of the country deep and by himself, depending on his mood. Naturally independent, good mouth, and accurate. Seems to throw his independence into his pups as well

Old Post 12-16-2014 02:10 AM
Josh Michaelis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Michaelis Click here to Send Josh Michaelis a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Michaelis Find more posts by Josh Michaelis Add Josh Michaelis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerrybean70
Banned

trader

Thanks anyone else hunted with him or got a pup?

Old Post 12-16-2014 07:13 PM
jerrybean70 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jerrybean70 Click here to Send jerrybean70 a Private Message Click Here to Email jerrybean70 Find more posts by jerrybean70 Add jerrybean70 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CCB2012
UKC Forum Member

Haven't hunted with him but hearing a lot of good things about him. Thinking about getting one of those half white face male pups though!

Old Post 12-16-2014 10:10 PM
CCB2012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CCB2012 Click here to Send CCB2012 a Private Message Click Here to Email CCB2012 Find more posts by CCB2012 Add CCB2012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
randy steadman
UKC Forum Member

t

HARD GOING COON TREER I HAVE ONE OF THE FIRST PUPS OFF OF HIM HE WAS A NATURAL EASY TO TRAIN

Old Post 12-17-2014 02:21 AM
randy steadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for randy steadman Click here to Send randy steadman a Private Message Find more posts by randy steadman Add randy steadman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunter2010
UKC Forum Member

How much do pups usually go for off of him.

Old Post 12-17-2014 02:39 AM
coonhunter2010 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunter2010 Click here to Send coonhunter2010 a Private Message Find more posts by coonhunter2010 Add coonhunter2010 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by coonhunter2010
How much do pups usually go for off of him.

A lot

Old Post 12-17-2014 02:52 AM
Josh Michaelis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Michaelis Click here to Send Josh Michaelis a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Michaelis Find more posts by Josh Michaelis Add Josh Michaelis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunter2010
UKC Forum Member

Dollar amount please.

Old Post 12-17-2014 04:11 AM
coonhunter2010 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunter2010 Click here to Send coonhunter2010 a Private Message Find more posts by coonhunter2010 Add coonhunter2010 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SWANNY6
UKC Forum Member

Trader

One track mind treeing coon. He does it how there suppose to. Big mouth speed and good tree dog.

FAIRCHILD WI
I use and recommend
Nite Time Supply
and Cajun Lights.
I walk with Mack not Wick!!!

Old Post 12-17-2014 04:22 AM
SWANNY6 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SWANNY6 Click here to Send SWANNY6 a Private Message Click Here to Email SWANNY6 Find more posts by SWANNY6 Add SWANNY6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
24/7
Banned

Ive seen them for sale at 500 which is pretty normal sometimes its higher if the female is oustanding

Old Post 12-17-2014 04:24 AM
24/7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 24/7 Click here to Send 24/7 a Private Message Find more posts by 24/7 Add 24/7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

I know of a nice female bred right now. Pups will probably be in the $750 range

Old Post 12-17-2014 04:48 AM
Fisher13
UKC Forum Member

Any one know are his pups wired up?

Old Post 12-17-2014 10:38 AM
Fisher13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fisher13 Click here to Send Fisher13 a Private Message Find more posts by Fisher13 Add Fisher13 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

All mine and the ones I have been around were mellow. Kennel Calm. Have one male that is a bit of a barker, but not as bad as some

Old Post 12-17-2014 03:01 PM
Fisher13
UKC Forum Member

Ok Thanks Josh

Old Post 12-17-2014 03:03 PM
Fisher13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fisher13 Click here to Send Fisher13 a Private Message Find more posts by Fisher13 Add Fisher13 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redwood Hounds
UKC Forum Member

Pedigree on this dog? I keep hearing the name in mention.

REDWOOD'S TREEING WALKER COONHOUNDS
& LOUISIANA CATAHOULA LEOPARD DOGS
http://www.RedwoodCoonhounds.net/

NITECH CGRCH FCH GRCH 'PR' Redwood's All Night Aspen
(2014 #1 UKC Top Ten All-Breed Conformation Treeing Walker)
NITECH CCH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH 'PR' Redwood's Wild Gamble

Old Post 01-02-2015 01:15 AM
Redwood Hounds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redwood Hounds Click here to Send Redwood Hounds a Private Message Click Here to Email Redwood Hounds Visit Redwood Hounds's homepage! Find more posts by Redwood Hounds Add Redwood Hounds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jed Finley
UKC Forum Member

Grab your boots and lights Trader Inc welcomes any and all for a hunt anytime! I have pups here out of him at different ages and Trader himself ready to show anyone that would like to see him or them go! Things to be aware of when you come I ride a ranger when I am hunting him and his pups I will get as close as I can to them I don't like to walk miles! It does have seat belts and a net and wind shield to keep you inside it! Also be prepared for seeing a dog go hard and be by himself no matter what you cut him with!

Thank you for your interest Trader Inc!

UKC GRAND NITE CHAMPION
CHKC CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS
STYLISH TRADER
2011 PKC WORLD CHAMPION FEMALE
PKC GOLD CHAMPION
UKC GRAND NITE CHAMPION
SKUNA RIVER SQUEAKY
www.trader-inc.com

Old Post 01-06-2015 08:50 PM
Jed Finley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jed Finley Click here to Send Jed Finley a Private Message Click Here to Email Jed Finley Visit Jed Finley's homepage! Find more posts by Jed Finley Add Jed Finley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fisher13
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Jed Finley
Grab your boots and lights Trader Inc welcomes any and all for a hunt anytime! I have pups here out of him at different ages and Trader himself ready to show anyone that would like to see him or them go! Things to be aware of when you come I ride a ranger when I am hunting him and his pups I will get as close as I can to them I don't like to walk miles! It does have seat belts and a net and wind shield to keep you inside it! Also be prepared for seeing a dog go hard and be by himself no matter what you cut him with!

Thank you for your interest Trader Inc!

So your saying I should wear a diaper as well as my boots?

Old Post 01-06-2015 10:45 PM
Jed Finley
UKC Forum Member

If you need one I would wear one! Those are not provided lol!

UKC GRAND NITE CHAMPION
STYLISH TRADER
PKC GOLD CHAMPION
UKC GRAND NITE CHAMPION
SKUNA RIVER SQUEAKY
www.trader-inc.com

Old Post 01-06-2015 11:07 PM
Jed Finley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jed Finley Click here to Send Jed Finley a Private Message Click Here to Email Jed Finley Visit Jed Finley's homepage! Find more posts by Jed Finley Add Jed Finley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pa.nitehunter
UKC Forum Member

Jed what is the breeding fee for him

Old Post 02-23-2015 11:36 PM
pa.nitehunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pa.nitehunter Click here to Send pa.nitehunter a Private Message Find more posts by pa.nitehunter Add pa.nitehunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by pa.nitehunter
Jed what is the breeding fee for him

$300, but he is picky about the females. Only breeding 5 this year

Old Post 02-23-2015 11:47 PM
pa.nitehunter
UKC Forum Member

Ok thanks and I can understand that

Old Post 02-24-2015 12:08 AM
pa.nitehunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pa.nitehunter Click here to Send pa.nitehunter a Private Message Find more posts by pa.nitehunter Add pa.nitehunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Devin Maker
Banned

What about traders littermates I've never heard anything about them are they coon treers as well

Old Post 02-24-2015 02:18 AM
Devin Maker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Devin Maker Click here to Send Devin Maker a Private Message Find more posts by Devin Maker Add Devin Maker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

That I dont know

Old Post 02-24-2015 03:36 AM
Jed Finley
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Josh for keeping everyone updated! I greatly appreciate it! I don't get on here much!

You want to know about Trader check out www.trader-inc.com!

If you look at wins he has done it from north to south and every where inbetween! His wins I believe speak for himself. His pups are winning as well and starting early!

There will only be 5 females bred to Trader in 2015 like Josh said! Helps the men that are breeding to him sell his pups and helps those that support Trader for the Trader pup hunt win $15,000! There has been 2 females already selected by Trader Inc! I have been very selective and turned away a lot of females they have to be bred right and winners!

Thanks for all the interest!

UKC GRAND NITE CHAMPION
STYLISH TRADER
PKC GOLD CHAMPION
UKC GRAND NITE CHAMPION
SKUNA RIVER SQUEAKY
www.trader-inc.com

Old Post 02-24-2015 05:30 AM
gunslinger266
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Devin Maker
What about traders littermates I've never heard anything about them are they coon treers as well

What about his littermates? Are any of them blue or do they all look like walkers? Does he have any littermates that tree coons ?

Old Post 02-24-2015 05:42 PM
gunslinger266 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gunslinger266 Click here to Send gunslinger266 a Private Message Click Here to Email gunslinger266 Find more posts by gunslinger266 Add gunslinger266 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote