UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Who Would You Like To See Featured In Coonhound Bloodlines ?
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

Who Would You Like To See Featured In Coonhound Bloodlines ?

Who would you like to see featured in your upcoming breed issue of Coonhound Bloodlines? Any particular dog, bloodline, kennel, breeder or handler you would enjoy reading about? Coonhound Bloodlines magazine is interested in your suggestions. Now keep in mind some of the ones that will be suggested may have been featured in the last couple years. Try to make recommendations you don’t remember seeing featured recently.

Historical suggestions for both dogs and breeders are great. Current dogs, breeders and handlers deserve to be acknowledged. Let’s hear your suggestions. Can’t think of a better group to ask than those of you most active in the breed!

Feel free to post them here or submit your recommendations to editor Vicki Rand.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-04-2014 05:08 PM
Todd K / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd K / UKC Click here to Send Todd K / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd K / UKC Find more posts by Todd K / UKC Add Todd K / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

James Guess with GrNtCh Hardknocking Stylish Hays.

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Old Post 12-04-2014 07:15 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KJO
UKC Forum Member

Hounds

What about the MANIAC, PACMAN, and LIQUID SMOKE ????

Old Post 12-04-2014 11:10 PM
KJO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KJO Click here to Send KJO a Private Message Click Here to Email KJO Find more posts by KJO Add KJO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike shannon
UKC Forum Member

Dick Brothers and his hounds...

NITECH CH HTX PR SHANNON'S HILLBILLY CHIEF 6 CAST WINS
PR SHANNON’S HILLBILLY LUCIE
PR SHANNON’S HILLBILLY MAXIE

If you can read this thank a TEACHER
If you can read this in English, thank a VETERAN

www.freewebs.com/shannonshowmekennels

United States Army Retired

Old Post 12-05-2014 02:25 AM
mike shannon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike shannon Click here to Send mike shannon a Private Message Click Here to Email mike shannon Find more posts by mike shannon Add mike shannon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Foster
UKC Forum Member

Lee Currens and Ky river rowdy

Old Post 12-05-2014 03:52 AM
Jason Foster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Foster Click here to Send Jason Foster a Private Message Click Here to Email Jason Foster Find more posts by Jason Foster Add Jason Foster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
okhunter67
UKC Forum Member

Timothy Ball or Jim Palmer

Went on a hunt last night with these two gentlemen. Both of them was full of knowledge and stories. Mr. Ball's history speaks for itself and Mr. Palmer was the orginal owner of the old Smoky River Diamond Jim.

Old Post 12-05-2014 02:47 PM
okhunter67 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for okhunter67 Click here to Send okhunter67 a Private Message Find more posts by okhunter67 Add okhunter67 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike shannon
UKC Forum Member

Tim Osborne with Bean and his offspring...

NITECH CH HTX PR SHANNON'S HILLBILLY CHIEF 6 CAST WINS
PR SHANNON’S HILLBILLY LUCIE
PR SHANNON’S HILLBILLY MAXIE

If you can read this thank a TEACHER
If you can read this in English, thank a VETERAN

www.freewebs.com/shannonshowmekennels

United States Army Retired

Old Post 12-05-2014 03:33 PM
mike shannon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike shannon Click here to Send mike shannon a Private Message Click Here to Email mike shannon Find more posts by mike shannon Add mike shannon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

whimp aaron....

skuna river hounds. Whimp is a local legend and has had a tremendous impact on the walker breed. He has been breeding walker hounds for probably longer than I have been alive. I think he just passed 80 years old and just recently started a coonclub at this house. I think he has done a lot for our sport and for the walker hounds.

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Old Post 12-05-2014 05:19 PM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by mike shannon

x2

How about some of the newer breeders

Ch.Swampmusic Lil Bit Sassy
Ch.Swampmusic Misty Shadow
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

But Looking To The Future...

Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Big Hoss

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 12-05-2014 05:35 PM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by mike shannon

I'm with Mike and Hobo on this , Tim's a honest guy and does alot winning with his dogs . Dick Brothers is another winner to talk too.

Gold Life member of G.P.A.A. #257936
Member of The Lost Dutchman's Mining Association #02890729

Old Post 12-05-2014 08:11 PM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Duane Kehres
UKC Forum Member

Dick Brothers would be a good choice!

Old Post 12-05-2014 08:35 PM
Duane Kehres is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duane Kehres Click here to Send Duane Kehres a Private Message Click Here to Email Duane Kehres Find more posts by Duane Kehres Add Duane Kehres to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SOUTHERNSTYLE
UKC Forum Member

Jim Meeks

Jim Meeks and the old Yadkin River strain!

TRAIN EM ALONE!

PKC CH GRNTCH GRCH 'PR' MIDNIGHT FLY

Old Post 12-06-2014 02:33 AM
SOUTHERNSTYLE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SOUTHERNSTYLE Click here to Send SOUTHERNSTYLE a Private Message Click Here to Email SOUTHERNSTYLE Find more posts by SOUTHERNSTYLE Add SOUTHERNSTYLE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ringo08
UKC Forum Member

Re: whimp aaron....

quote:
Originally posted by cripple creek
skuna river hounds. Whimp is a local legend and has had a tremendous impact on the walker breed. He has been breeding walker hounds for probably longer than I have been alive. I think he just passed 80 years old and just recently started a coonclub at this house. I think he has done a lot for our sport and for the walker hounds.

X2

Nitech Ch 'PR' Cornell's Hardwood Hurricane HTX

GrSqch 2017 Arklahoma Winter Classic Champion
The Outlaw Dottie

Old Post 12-06-2014 03:45 AM
Ringo08 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ringo08 Click here to Send Ringo08 a Private Message Find more posts by Ringo08 Add Ringo08 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trey M
UKC Forum Member

quote:

X3

SKUNA RIVER PYRO @ STUD
Trey Miller
Cell # 706-577-4124
Email lowhillkennels@gmail.com
(Copy And Paste Video)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0TYBB5mhK8&feature=youtube_gdata_player
**Skuna River Bark + Schultz's Stylish Coma = Pyro**

Old Post 12-06-2014 02:03 PM
Trey M is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trey M Click here to Send Trey M a Private Message Find more posts by Trey M Add Trey M to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TLB
UKC Forum Member

What about Trackman,Mojo cant deny the impact they have had on the breed lately.Mr. Dick Brothers is a good one also or any of the top producers.Mr.Travis Brown and his females.Insane Jane or Mr.Clean would be good too.

Old Post 12-08-2014 01:14 AM
TLB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TLB Click here to Send TLB a Private Message Find more posts by TLB Add TLB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Big R.D.
UKC Forum Member

terry

Terry Daniels.

Old Post 12-08-2014 05:00 AM
Big R.D. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Big R.D. Click here to Send Big R.D. a Private Message Click Here to Email Big R.D. Find more posts by Big R.D. Add Big R.D. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Thumbs up

IMO You have three choices the first one has passed on in Joe House the second choice is Timothy Ball who invented or reinvented the Hickory Nut Harry dogs.

Timothy Ball has forgot more about coon dogs than most coon hunters will learn in a lifetime imo.

James Mechant at one time had won more world hunts than any one living or dead but now that he is older that is no longer true but how many coon hunters out there has won back to back world hunts and gave the walker dogs heads up on all the other breeds back in the early days.

Merchant would challenge any one to a coon hunt that thought they were hunting a better dog than he was hunting.
Not many Mechants Bawlies out there today.LOL.

TAKE YOUR KIDS HUNTING INSTEAD
OF HUNTING FOR YOUR KIDS!!!

Old Post 12-08-2014 04:33 PM
Carl Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carl Fox Click here to Send Carl Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Carl Fox Add Carl Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gunslinger266
Banned

Buddy Gilbert, Diamond Jim, Crowding Billy, and Screaming Eagle

Old Post 12-09-2014 02:58 PM
gunslinger266 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gunslinger266 Click here to Send gunslinger266 a Private Message Click Here to Email gunslinger266 Find more posts by gunslinger266 Add gunslinger266 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Storm99
UKC Forum Member

Dont think you would have a page big enough for thes guys!

Rat Attack- Buzz Lynch/Kevin Turner

All Grand Trackman-Curt Ahring/Buzz Lynch

Last edited by Storm99 on 12-09-2014 at 03:28 PM

Old Post 12-09-2014 03:24 PM
Storm99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Storm99 Click here to Send Storm99 a Private Message Click Here to Email Storm99 Find more posts by Storm99 Add Storm99 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
st8shooter
UKC Forum Member

Brett Hall or Alan Kalal

Old Post 12-09-2014 09:29 PM
st8shooter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for st8shooter Click here to Send st8shooter a Private Message Click Here to Email st8shooter Find more posts by st8shooter Add st8shooter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hopkins/Lipper
UKC Forum Member

House's Lipper

I think HOUSE'S LIPPER'S name should definitely be in the running.

Tom Hopkins
903-407-0530

ADIOS LIGHTNING
HOPKINS CASH
AND NOW...
2015 PERFORMANCE SIRES
2015 SUPERSTAKES SIRES
2015 CHKC SUPER STUDS
LIPPER'S DR. LAW
AND
LIPPER'S IMPACT

Old Post 12-09-2014 10:48 PM
Hopkins/Lipper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hopkins/Lipper Click here to Send Hopkins/Lipper a Private Message Click Here to Email Hopkins/Lipper Find more posts by Hopkins/Lipper Add Hopkins/Lipper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Henry
UKC Forum Member

Re: House's Lipper

quote:
Originally posted by Hopkins/Lipper
I think HOUSE'S LIPPER'S name should definitely be in the running.

Tom Hopkins
903-407-0530

x2

NITECH 'PR' River Has Rizen
GRNITECH 'PR' Nowhere Hardware

Old Post 12-10-2014 12:04 AM
Josh Henry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Henry Click here to Send Josh Henry a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Henry Find more posts by Josh Henry Add Josh Henry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wes Coffman
UKC Forum Member

Russ Bellar, Dick Brothers, Doug Compton, Ben Crocker, Asa Briggs, Seth Isch, Dean Bitzel (Nevergone), Barry Kiddy, Jerry Moll, Jarvis Umphers, David Fletcher, Charles Schmersal to name a few 😊😊😊

Old Post 12-10-2014 03:13 AM
Wes Coffman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wes Coffman Click here to Send Wes Coffman a Private Message Click Here to Email Wes Coffman Find more posts by Wes Coffman Add Wes Coffman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry Atherton
UKC Forum Member

quote:

X2 From what i have heard, Mr. Aaron is like a walking encyclopedia for treeing walkers.

Aim small miss small

Old Post 12-10-2014 05:54 PM
Larry Atherton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry Atherton Click here to Send Larry Atherton a Private Message Click Here to Email Larry Atherton Visit Larry Atherton's homepage! Find more posts by Larry Atherton Add Larry Atherton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Well if we are going to go with one man why not James Turpin?

Without James we have no Insane Jane.

We have no Insane Cain.

We have no High-x-pectation.

We have no Insane X

Same cross with XJR was made twice i think so none of the other dogs from this cross would be out there including Jeremy Kidds Janey dog you can help me out on some of the others i am leaving out another x dog i know and a few others.

This also is not James Turpins first Rodeo he has been a breeder and trainer of some of the finest coon hounds this world has ever know over 80 years old and still hunts two or three nights aweek.

I never ever heard him say one word bad about another mans stud dog and a great gentleman above all else.
If you take a female to breed to Cain he will tell you if this female don't stick bring her back or another dog back or i give your money back which is something i have never heard from any other breeder.

TAKE YOUR KIDS HUNTING INSTEAD
OF HUNTING FOR YOUR KIDS!!!

Old Post 12-10-2014 06:18 PM
Carl Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carl Fox Click here to Send Carl Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Carl Fox Add Carl Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote