UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > EZ loader
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
rodney batiste
UKC Forum Member

EZ loader

Have any of you hunters tried the EZ loader dog box? I was thinking about getting the double loader and use in my truck when I don't feel or have help loading the heavy standard dog box that most of us coon hunters use.

Last edited by rodney batiste on 06-18-2020 at 07:21 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-18-2020 03:53 PM
rodney batiste is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rodney batiste Click here to Send rodney batiste a Private Message Click Here to Email rodney batiste Find more posts by rodney batiste Add rodney batiste to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

Yea, I use one in my Polaris ranger and it works great.

Old Post 06-18-2020 04:56 PM
BLAKE WHEELER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLAKE WHEELER Click here to Send BLAKE WHEELER a Private Message Click Here to Email BLAKE WHEELER Find more posts by BLAKE WHEELER Add BLAKE WHEELER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry Hall
UKC Forum Member

I run one in my buggy. Good product.

Old Post 06-18-2020 05:43 PM
Larry Hall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry Hall Click here to Send Larry Hall a Private Message Click Here to Email Larry Hall Find more posts by Larry Hall Add Larry Hall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
2nd Mac
UKC Forum Member

I have one I use in my Ranger that I really like. I’ve just acquired a real lite tread plate box I’m fixing to start using though. I’d let the EZ Loader go if you are interested.

Old Post 06-19-2020 01:57 PM
2nd Mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2nd Mac Click here to Send 2nd Mac a Private Message Find more posts by 2nd Mac Add 2nd Mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MUSKY
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by 2nd Mac
I have one I use in my Ranger that I really like. I’ve just acquired a real lite tread plate box I’m fixing to start using though. I’d let the EZ Loader go if you are interested.

Location?

Home of:
A couple old plugs

Old Post 06-20-2020 08:41 PM
MUSKY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MUSKY Click here to Send MUSKY a Private Message Click Here to Email MUSKY Find more posts by MUSKY Add MUSKY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote