UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Ntch.grch. Rushcreek Oppy
Pages (72): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
coondogs704
UKC Forum Member

They are all really gritty lil pups. Aggressive nursers... I kid you not, nursing within moments of being born. Poor Sticker. The calico ear pup actually started sucking his back foot when I was drying him off after just being born! I try not to mess with them too much, just checking on them, but he is one I always seem to pick up and hold.

GrCh 'pr' JJ's She's A Pistol (Kixx X Judy)
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn185/Scott-n-Danielle/100_5555.jpg
GrCh 'pr' JJ's Big Timber Braun (Hickory X Diva)
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn185/Scott-n-Danielle/100_5775_zpsfb7c0c9c.jpg
GrCh 'pr' JJ's Timber Diva (Timber X Sugar)
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn185/Scott-n-Danielle/100_2299.jpg

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-15-2011 05:57 AM
coondogs704 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coondogs704 Click here to Send coondogs704 a Private Message Click Here to Email coondogs704 Find more posts by coondogs704 Add coondogs704 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
massbach
UKC Forum Member

sticker

Perry is that the same sticker i been hunting with ain't it? What was she bred to?

Old Post 09-15-2011 08:03 PM
massbach is offline Click Here to See the Profile for massbach Click here to Send massbach a Private Message Find more posts by massbach Add massbach to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

STICKER

YEP, SAME ONE. SHE WAS BRED TO THE TUFF DOG THAT WE OWN OUT OF GAUGE AND TOO TUFF BETTY. <v>

Old Post 09-15-2011 08:56 PM
jodaviess1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jodaviess1 Click here to Send jodaviess1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jodaviess1 Find more posts by jodaviess1 Add jodaviess1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
massbach
UKC Forum Member

cool

She looks like she's a good mother. My computer is down at the moment but when it gets back up ill post some pics of sticker and smoke.

Old Post 09-16-2011 02:10 AM
massbach is offline Click Here to See the Profile for massbach Click here to Send massbach a Private Message Find more posts by massbach Add massbach to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 09-16-2011 03:09 AM
jodaviess1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jodaviess1 Click here to Send jodaviess1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jodaviess1 Find more posts by jodaviess1 Add jodaviess1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
heckler
UKC Forum Member

Perry see if you can dig up some pix of Junk Yard David

Old Post 09-16-2011 07:37 PM
heckler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for heckler Click here to Send heckler a Private Message Find more posts by heckler Add heckler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

PICTURE...David?

Is this the David of whom you speak? I have it saved as David, Lukes Sire...
IF SO... hope it helps! If not... WELL... this is from the same genetics!

I have been following the thread but keeping my mouth shut...LOL... for once.... I love these dawgs....I hope that Oppy has a few more AWESOME years! He has barely aged!

HappyHunting! BCD

Old Post 09-16-2011 08:02 PM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
heckler
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Heather, but I don't know if it is the same David. I assume it is the same dog in my old female's pedigree.

Old Post 09-16-2011 08:22 PM
heckler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for heckler Click here to Send heckler a Private Message Find more posts by heckler Add heckler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jvogat
UKC Forum Member

Perry

the little female I got out of Oppy is doing fine she was put out in the kennel 3 days ago she is a very smart sensible pup with great conformation. Joe

Old Post 09-16-2011 10:08 PM
Jvogat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jvogat Click here to Send Jvogat a Private Message Find more posts by Jvogat Add Jvogat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

THATS HIM

DUAL GRAND JUNKYARD BLUE DAVID. A TOP HOUND OWNED BY DENNY MCNEILIUS OF DOGE CENTER MINNESOTA. DENNY AND DAVE NELSON LIKED TO DRINK SCHMIDT BEER AND SIT ON THE TAILGATE AND LISTEN TO OLE DAVID BACK IN THE DAY. THANKS FOR THE PICTURE HEATHER. AWESOME. <v>

SOUNDS GOOD JOE. I'M REALLY GLAD YOU GOT HER AND I HOPE THAT SHE LIVES UP TO HER EXPECTATIONS. IF SHE DOES, SHE SHOULD WORK GREAT ON PATCH OR JUNIOR. GOOD LUCK WITH HER. <v>

Last edited by jodaviess1 on 03-27-2012 at 01:51 AM

Old Post 09-16-2011 10:40 PM
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

NOTICE THE SHOULDER PATCH ON DAVID

ALOT OF THE GOOD ONES HAD THE PATCH ON ONE SIDE OR THE OTHER.

LUKE

MY KERI FEMALE OUT OF LUKE AND OXY

NEWEST PROJECT OLE SPANKY/ LUKE/ DAVID TOP AND BOTTOM.
THIS LIL GYP IS A STEM WHINDER WITH A GOOD LOUD HOUND MOUTH.
GEORGE KIESLAR AND I OWN HER TOGETHER. GEORGE CALLS HER OPET( SHE HAS EARNED THE NAME "GIRLFRIEND"). <v>

Last edited by jodaviess1 on 03-27-2012 at 01:53 AM

Old Post 09-16-2011 10:49 PM
heckler
UKC Forum Member

Patch on the shoulder huh?

Old Post 09-17-2011 12:49 AM
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

10-4

ON THE SHOULDER PATCH. <v>

Old Post 09-17-2011 01:20 AM
Brandon Gudgeon
UKC Forum Member

Shoulder Patch

You might be onto something. Bentley has it and he's been the most natural pup I've ever been around.

NiteCh 'PR' Beast Mode Tramp
- 1st Runner Up Jr Young Guns 2014 National BBOA Days - 300+
- 9th place (Friday night) 2014 National BBOA Days - 250+
- 1st place opens 2014 WI State BBOA Championship - 837.5+
- UKC 2nd - 100+
- UKC 1st - 225+
- 2015 Zone 3 BBOA Championship King of Hunt
- 2015 Iowa State BBCHA King of Hunt (1st place NtCh)
- 2016 Zone 3 BBOA Championship 1st place NtCh (Fri Night)

R.I.P.

Ch NiteCh 'PR' Gabby's Tree Poundin Bocephus

Old Post 09-17-2011 01:23 AM
Brandon Gudgeon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brandon Gudgeon Click here to Send Brandon Gudgeon a Private Message Click Here to Email Brandon Gudgeon Find more posts by Brandon Gudgeon Add Brandon Gudgeon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

SHOULDER PATCH OR

OPEN TICKED WITH THE BLAZE UP THE HEAD AND ONE SPOT AT THE BASE OF THE TAIL. BEEN SOME GOOD ONES MARKED THATA WAY 2. <v>

Old Post 09-17-2011 06:13 AM
Tully

Shoulder patch huh?

Old Post 09-17-2011 12:12 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

CONGRATULATIONS TO MATT AND BUM

400+ CAST WIN AT THE QUARTER FINALS IN MINERAL POINT WIS. <v>

Old Post 09-17-2011 05:53 PM
massbach
UKC Forum Member

smoke

Perry this tree last night smoke got gone and by the time we drove down the road he was locked up on this tree. Later on in the night smoke flat ran a track and stayed treed while we went and got mable. Like i was telling chris last night it seems like the longer smoke trees the more pissed he gets, and just trees harder and harder.

Last edited by massbach on 09-18-2011 at 06:20 PM

Old Post 09-18-2011 06:17 PM
massbach
UKC Forum Member

sticker

Old Post 09-18-2011 06:41 PM
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

<v>

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else."
~ Margaret Mead

Old Post 09-18-2011 07:25 PM
massbach
UKC Forum Member

huh

I don't get it!

Old Post 09-18-2011 07:53 PM
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

JUST A UNIQUE QUOTE

THANKS FOR THE PICTURES. <v> P.S. LOOKS LIKE SMOKE HAD BEEN THERE AWHILE.

Old Post 09-18-2011 07:57 PM
Two Toes
UKC Forum Member

"Happy Birthday" ya old coot !

Old Post 09-19-2011 04:30 AM
Two Toes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Two Toes Click here to Send Two Toes a Private Message Click Here to Email Two Toes Find more posts by Two Toes Add Two Toes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

THANKS, I THINK??

IN 364 DAYS ONE HOUR AND 12 MINUTES AND I'LL BE 52. <v>

Old Post 09-19-2011 04:50 AM
heckler
UKC Forum Member

Happy Birthday V and hope you have 51 more.

Old Post 09-19-2011 04:47 PM