UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > missing posibly stolen grnight pkc ch endless mnt barnyards toby
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
endlessmntredbo
UKC Forum Member

missing posibly stolen grnight pkc ch endless mnt barnyards toby

was gone this morning when went to feed him last seen 7pm Monday april 15th ive asked every farmer house country store humane society with in twenty miles there a lot of natural gas and oil workers around places I hunt some I sen a lot of la ny oh wis miss Kentucky wv ga tex I don't no if some one seen him picked him up if anyone here of some trying to sell 85 pound beep red black muzzle houndy looking dog he silent on track deep deep hunter with huge mouth steady chop hes top notch rig dog please call shau 570-665-0722 hm 570-247-2759 or jack 570-240-0149 thank you forgot hill rd litchfeild pa last seen

grandnight endless mnt barnyards toby dogs of the past master delight eastend sis nite ch best coon hound evere followed nitech endless mnt barnyards bodidley and grch endless mnt southern dixie and a few othe ch redbones hunt hard and long it will pay of in the end

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-17-2013 05:57 AM
endlessmntredbo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for endlessmntredbo Click here to Send endlessmntredbo a Private Message Click Here to Email endlessmntredbo Find more posts by endlessmntredbo Add endlessmntredbo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
54tsmith
UKC Forum Member

shaun

i,m 40 minutes from ya . i know what he looks i,ll be watching for him. hope you get him back soon!!!

GRNITECH, GRCH, TERRY,S OK RED TWISTIN SHERMAN
GRNITECH, CH , SMITH,S BANJO CAT
Home of grand night moonlight may

Old Post 04-17-2013 11:23 AM
54tsmith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 54tsmith Click here to Send 54tsmith a Private Message Click Here to Email 54tsmith Find more posts by 54tsmith Add 54tsmith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HERSHSHUNTIN
UKC Forum Member

shaun

I'll keep my ears and eye open for him and spread the word to other hunters in our area. hope you find him and hes ok

hershtwo@yahoo.com
Life member NRA
Current dogs
GR CH NT CH RED MIGHTY 90-Bo/Sierra
NT.CH.GR CH BEYOND BILLY HTX --Billy the Kid/ Amber
GR CH 1ST & 2ND place wins 90/4 LIFE GUN-HTX==-Willy BOY/Bigtime Britt
Dogs I have owned
Nt ch Gr ch HERSHS HUNTIN RED IKE
NT CH CH HERSHS HUNTIN BUDDY
GR NT CH MILLERS DIRTY RED
NT CH CH LYNN'S CREEK JULIE
GR CH HERSHS HUNTIN RED KATE
CH NITE CH AMBRAW RIVER TIMBER ROCK
NT CH HERSHS HUNTIN RED CLEM
NT CH ROCKY TOP CHERRY

Old Post 04-17-2013 12:33 PM
HERSHSHUNTIN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HERSHSHUNTIN Click here to Send HERSHSHUNTIN a Private Message Click Here to Email HERSHSHUNTIN Find more posts by HERSHSHUNTIN Add HERSHSHUNTIN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redpower
UKC Forum Member

They should treat dogs stealers like they use too cattle rustlers and horse thives. Hope he shows back up for u

Pr Tree Talkin Red Hot Sister
Nitch Tree Talkin Brotheer T- Bone
Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty
Pr Tree Talkin Red Harley
Pr Tree Talkin Brother Re Pete

Old Post 04-17-2013 02:00 PM
redpower is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redpower Click here to Send redpower a Private Message Click Here to Email redpower Find more posts by redpower Add redpower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

PRAYING!

For his speedy and safe return!!!

Heather and Bob

Old Post 04-18-2013 01:02 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
endlessmntredbo
UKC Forum Member

THANKS FOR ALL TE RESPONDS TOBYS BEEN FOUND

luckly a single mother on her way taken the kids to school my sister posted a ad on face book with in five mins had pic and ph call to come pick him thanks again todd il be heading bck to fl soon get hold of mr we been treeing the hell oout ofhere

grandnight endless mnt barnyards toby dogs of the past master delight eastend sis nite ch best coon hound evere followed nitech endless mnt barnyards bodidley and grch endless mnt southern dixie and a few othe ch redbones hunt hard and long it will pay of in the end

Old Post 04-18-2013 04:31 AM
endlessmntredbo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for endlessmntredbo Click here to Send endlessmntredbo a Private Message Click Here to Email endlessmntredbo Find more posts by endlessmntredbo Add endlessmntredbo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Debbie Dorrance
UKC Forum Member

Re: THANKS FOR ALL TE RESPONDS TOBYS BEEN FOUND

quote:
Originally posted by endlessmntredbo
luckly a single mother on her way taken the kids to school my sister posted a ad on face book with in five mins had pic and ph call to come pick him thanks again todd il be heading bck to fl soon get hold of mr we been treeing the hell oout ofhere
Very Happy for You & Toby!!!!!

Old Post 04-18-2013 11:36 PM
Debbie Dorrance is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Debbie Dorrance Click here to Send Debbie Dorrance a Private Message Click Here to Email Debbie Dorrance Find more posts by Debbie Dorrance Add Debbie Dorrance to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

WOOoooHOOooo!

That is the BEST possible news! We are so HAPPY to hear you will be reunited!

HAPPYHUNTING!!! HEather and Bob

Old Post 04-19-2013 03:14 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nate Ratcliff
UKC Forum Member

glad you got him back he is a nice hound hope to draw him again someday

**HOME OF U.K.C. NITECH 'PR' CLEARFORK VALLEYS RUSTY NAIL 8th place Pup Derby winner Thur 2010 National Redbone Days, 8th place reg Friday 2010 National Redbone Days, 3rd place Friday 2011 BBCHA Spring Bluetick Hunt, 3rd place reg Sat 2011 TWBFA Treeing Walker Hunt, 1st place reg 925+ Mt Verion OH, 2nd place Nite CH win 2012 BBCHA Spring Bluetick Hunt win towards Grand **

**HOME OF U.K.C. NITECH 'PR' CLEARFORK VALLEYS RUSTY BELL 6th place Pup Derby winner Thurs 2011 National Redbone Days, 4th place reg. Saturday 2011 National Redbone Days, 1st place reg. June 8 2012 Nova OH**

**HOME OF U.K.C. 'PR' CLEARFORK VALLEYS TUFF AS NAILS**(TUFF) 3rd place Cardington Ohio

**HOME OF U.K.C. NITE.CH.'PR' CLEARFORK VALLEYS RED RUSTY (Deceased) 4th place Thurs 2007 National Redbone Days, 8th place National Redbone Days 2008, 2nd place Nitech High Scoring Male 2010 Thursday National Redbone Days, 1st place Nitech High Scoring Male Sat 2010 National Redbone Days**

**HOME OF U.K.C. NITE CH. 'PR' NATES LITTLE RED GIRL**(Deceased)

CLEARFORK VALLEY KENNELS

Nate Ratcliff, 419-685-1437
Jim Hicks, 419-565-9031

Old Post 04-19-2013 10:27 PM
Nate Ratcliff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nate Ratcliff Click here to Send Nate Ratcliff a Private Message Click Here to Email Nate Ratcliff Find more posts by Nate Ratcliff Add Nate Ratcliff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redpower
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Nate Ratcliff
glad you got him back he is a nice hound hope to draw him again someday

Pr Tree Talkin Red Hot Sister
Nitch Tree Talkin Brotheer T- Bone
Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty
Pr Tree Talkin Red Harley
Pr Tree Talkin Brother Re Pete

Old Post 04-19-2013 10:56 PM
redpower is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redpower Click here to Send redpower a Private Message Click Here to Email redpower Find more posts by redpower Add redpower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
endlessmntredbo
UKC Forum Member

thanks nate is always a pleasure hunting with you

but I thank tobys ukc days are over shooting on trying make him a sivler ch in pkc its to hard to find any body in ukc that wants to breed to happy hunting and good luck call me some time 570-665-0722

Old Post 04-20-2013 02:04 AM