UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Brad And Rons Dailey Devotions For Coonhunters
Pages (121): « First ... « 116 117 [118] 119 120 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Jeremiah 33:2-3

"This is what the Lord says, he who made the earth, the Lord who formed it and established it" ;the Lord is his name: "Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-04-2023 06:53 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Isaiah 33:22

For the Lord is our judge, the Lord is our lawgiver, the Lord is our king; it is he who will save us.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 08-07-2023 08:32 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jimcoffin
UKC Forum Member

Thank you for your post!

Old Post 08-08-2023 02:18 AM
jimcoffin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jimcoffin Click here to Send jimcoffin a Private Message Click Here to Email jimcoffin Find more posts by jimcoffin Add jimcoffin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 149:4

For the Lord takes delight in his people; he crowns the humble with victory.

AMEN!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 08-08-2023 03:29 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 119:14

I rejoice in following your statutes as one rejoices in great riches.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 08-11-2023 05:25 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Philippians 1:21

For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain.

Brother in CHRIST,

Bra E. Isaacs

Old Post 08-18-2023 05:04 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 42:8

By day the Lord directs his love, at night his song is with me— a prayer to the God of my life.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 08-21-2023 05:17 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Romans 8:32

He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 08-22-2023 05:45 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 94:18-19

When I said, “My foot is slipping,” your unfailing love, Lord, supported me. When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy.

AMEN!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 08-23-2023 01:18 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 119:165

Great peace have those who love your law, and nothing can make them stumble.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 08-25-2023 07:13 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Proverbs 22:6

Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 09-01-2023 09:06 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalms 143:10

Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 09-08-2023 04:41 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 121:1-2

I lift up my eyes to the mountains— where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 09-11-2023 04:58 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Romans 15:7

Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 09-22-2023 06:01 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

John 3:20-21

Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 09-29-2023 06:26 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 Peter 1:3

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 10-03-2023 02:39 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 10-13-2023 07:33 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 51:12

Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 10-20-2023 03:55 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Hebrews 4:12

For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 10-27-2023 06:37 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Romans 13:1

Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 11-03-2023 04:38 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Job 37:5-6

God’s voice thunders in marvelous ways; he does great things beyond our understanding. He says to the snow, "Fall on the earth," and to the rain shower, "Be a mighty downpour."

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 11-10-2023 03:02 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

The Book of Job.....37:5-6

God’s voice thunders in marvelous ways; he does great things beyond our understanding. He says to the snow, "Fall on the earth," and to the rain shower, "Be a mighty downpour."

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 11-10-2023 04:15 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

John 1:1-2,14

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 12-01-2023 05:35 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

John 11:25

Jesus said to her,

“I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die."

AMEN!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 12-07-2023 08:13 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Luke 1:30-33

But the angel said to her,
“Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God. You will conceive and give birth to a son, and you are to call him Jesus. He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David, and he will reign over Jacob’s descendants forever; his kingdom will never end.”

AMEN!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 12-15-2023 02:36 PM