UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr. Nt. Ch. Smooth Talking Sammy
Pages (46): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TAG
UKC Forum Member

Gr. Nt. Ch. Smooth Talking Sammy

2011 and 2012 UKC performance Sire!

2010 Pennsylvania State Championship Nt. Ch. Winner

Bawl on track, chop on tree!

PC

Last edited by TAG on 03-26-2012 at 03:57 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-24-2012 06:55 PM
TAG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TAG Click here to Send TAG a Private Message Find more posts by TAG Add TAG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huntinafterdark
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Paul! Looks like she's doing very well for ya. Sorry I didn't get up there this weekend. Wasn't really planning on going to southern english days.. Hopefully we can hook up next weekend.. Til then take care.. Adam

Old Post 03-25-2012 02:54 PM
huntinafterdark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for huntinafterdark Click here to Send huntinafterdark a Private Message Click Here to Email huntinafterdark Find more posts by huntinafterdark Add huntinafterdark to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAG
UKC Forum Member

Sunny picks up back-to-back 1st place wins!

This weekend (03-24-2012) Sunny picked up another 1st place win. We made a road trip and hunted at St. Thomas, Fort McCord CHA.

PC

Old Post 03-26-2012 03:56 PM
TAG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TAG Click here to Send TAG a Private Message Find more posts by TAG Add TAG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAG
UKC Forum Member

PC

Old Post 03-26-2012 05:04 PM
TAG
UKC Forum Member

Sunny

PC

Old Post 03-30-2012 12:59 AM
huntinafterdark
UKC Forum Member

Well buddy, my Bull dog and my little brother Jared took home a first place last night at the Laurelville youth hunt. Both youngsters did a fine job. It couldn't have been better for my brother, it being his very first night hunt. So wound up putting a win on my Sadie dog on the bench and my male got a nice win.. Hopefully we can hook up this week and go. You'll have to let me know your schedule.. Later..

Old Post 04-01-2012 02:58 PM
huntinafterdark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for huntinafterdark Click here to Send huntinafterdark a Private Message Click Here to Email huntinafterdark Find more posts by huntinafterdark Add huntinafterdark to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAG
UKC Forum Member

Adam

Great job! It is good to see those English dogs in the winner's circle.

Bull has his 1st now! Keep up the good work and keep Jared in the woods!

PC

Old Post 04-02-2012 11:48 AM
TAG
UKC Forum Member

Sunny and Sammy

Had a nice hunt last evening!
PC

Old Post 04-07-2012 02:05 AM
TAG
UKC Forum Member

Sunny and Sammy (Full Moon Night)

PC

Old Post 04-07-2012 02:27 PM
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

Re: Sunny and Sammy (Full Moon Night)

quote:
Originally posted by TAG

PC

MAN I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT PIC OF SUNNY WITH HER BACK LEGS UP ON THAT HEMLOCK!!! GREAT PICS! YES WE HUNTED LAST FEW NITES FULL MOON NO LITE NEEDED!!!

Past Home of:
GRNITECH FCH GRCH ROBINSON'S SILVERTONE BLUSPECK HTX DNA-P
GRNITECH GRCH PKC CH ROBINSON'S RED LINDSAY
NITECH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH ROBINSON'S CROOKTAIL KATE
GRNITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S CIDERHOUSE LULU
NITECH GRCH GRFCH GRWCH RED RIDGE'S SUPER SHOCK Z HTX2
NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE (BLUSPECK DAUGHTER)
NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S JJ THUNDER SUE

Current
CH PR ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY JUNEBUG - (GRNITECH PKC CH RIVER BOTTOM'S CRACKER JACK X NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE)

Old Post 04-07-2012 03:05 PM
Doug Robinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Robinson Click here to Send Doug Robinson a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Robinson Find more posts by Doug Robinson Add Doug Robinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
David Myers
UKC Forum Member

Hey Paul very nice pics , and congratulations on the win Saturday.

PR Laurel Valley Doc Holiday ( Lucky ole Son + Cowboys Amazing Grace )
GRCH Briar Valley Crazy Lady (Ira Hayes+ Cowboys Little Rhinestone Ruby)
Gone but not forgotten : R.I.P. GRCH Everetts Hit Man (Everetts Boomer + Shawnee Hills Rolling Tara)
R.I.P. GRCH Myers Midnight
Rhinestone Cowboy- UKC 1st and 2nd (Coon Ridge Lethal Contender + Three Aces Queen)
R.I.P GRCH Briar Valley Midnight Lucky (Ira Hayes + Super Star

Old Post 04-09-2012 02:00 AM
David Myers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David Myers Click here to Send David Myers a Private Message Click Here to Email David Myers Find more posts by David Myers Add David Myers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAG
UKC Forum Member

Sunny

Sunny alone and deep!

Gr. Nt. Ch. Smooth Talking Sammy won class, breed and best registered male of show at the Cambria CHA. on 04-07-12.

PC

Thanks Dave and Justin for your help showing Sammy!

Old Post 04-14-2012 03:07 PM
TAG
UKC Forum Member

Hey Paul,
this is Jim from Maine. I have one of Sammy's and Lizzy's pups, female named Scout. Played with her for week with coon hide and she found it everytime. She got to tree her first live coon today and loved it. Barking like crazy at the tree. This is my first hound so far very pleased, having a great time and can't wait to be able to really hunt with her in couple of months. She only 3 1/2 months so couldn't be happier with her progress.
Thanks again, I will keep you posted as the months go on with her progress. She good girl

Jim

Old Post 04-14-2012 10:45 PM
TAG
UKC Forum Member

Sunny

Sunny and Dozer treeing!

Sunny relaxing in the basement after the hunt!

Thanks,
PC

Old Post 04-16-2012 12:42 AM
nodak
UKC Forum Member

sunni

How old is the sunni female and what does the bottom side of her ped. look like? thanks Gene Parrow

Old Post 04-22-2012 05:54 PM
nodak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nodak Click here to Send nodak a Private Message Click Here to Email nodak Find more posts by nodak Add nodak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
F.Palm
UKC Forum Member

Re: Sunny picks up back-to-back 1st place wins!

quote:
Originally posted by TAG
This weekend (03-24-2012) Sunny picked up another 1st place win. We made a road trip and hunted at St. Thomas, Fort McCord CHA.

PC

Congrats on the wins.Sunnys a nice looking hound.

Old Post 04-23-2012 07:04 PM
F.Palm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for F.Palm Click here to Send F.Palm a Private Message Find more posts by F.Palm Add F.Palm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huntinafterdark
UKC Forum Member

Strange night..

Paul, you remember how I told you I had a strange night last night. Well I've figured it out. My dog treed an eskimo.. I heard that son of a B yell up there in the woods and Bull went up there to chase his ass out.. Thats the only thing that I can think of. He probably brought all this snow with him too, that son of a B.. Take care buddy, this weather breaks we'll get together..

Old Post 04-23-2012 11:17 PM
F.Palm
UKC Forum Member

Re: Gr. Nt. Ch. Smooth Talking Sammy

Good thing that I got the grass mowed on Friday...made room for the 12" of snow Monday! Too funny! [/B][/QUOTE]

Did you get that cleaned up.They say there could be some more this weekend.

Old Post 04-26-2012 01:35 AM
F.Palm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for F.Palm Click here to Send F.Palm a Private Message Find more posts by F.Palm Add F.Palm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAG
UKC Forum Member

PC

Gene: Sunny's pedigree is mostly Woodstock bred hounds on the bottom side!

Adam...give me a call and we will hunt.

Fred...thanks for the compliment. Sunny is the real deal and I like her!

Good thing that I got the grass mowed on Friday...made room for the 12" of snow Monday! Too funny!

Fred..please don't tell me that they are forecasting more snow!

Old Post 04-27-2012 06:34 PM
F.Palm
UKC Forum Member

You going to martinsburg hunt.Mite be a rainy/snowy ride home.Hope two see ya there.

Old Post 04-27-2012 07:57 PM
TAG
UKC Forum Member

DiBar's Dusty and Gr. Nt. Ch. Smooth Tallking Sammy

PC

Old Post 04-30-2012 12:12 AM
TAG
UKC Forum Member

Sammy X Lizzy puppy

Four months old and full of energy!

PC

Old Post 04-30-2012 02:35 PM
TAG
UKC Forum Member

Sunny and Sammy

PC

Old Post 05-01-2012 06:34 PM
Robbie
UKC Forum Member

Pup

Wow Paul that pup is a spittin image of Sammy at a young age !

Gr Nt Ch Pkc Silver Ch Akc Nt Ch
Smooth Talking Blue Cyclone

Old Post 05-01-2012 08:56 PM
Robbie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robbie Click here to Send Robbie a Private Message Find more posts by Robbie Add Robbie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian Heeter
UKC Forum Member

White Male - SwampMan

Here is a couple of pics, took him to the creek fishing last evening

Big boy big mouth, good bunch of pups.
Kolton had to much homework - two baseball games this week to get to go. We'll make up for it this weekend. He hooked a cat fish two weekends ago that could pull on him.
That male pup of yours sure is looking good. Going to be some fall when they start going.

Old Post 05-02-2012 03:20 PM
Brian Heeter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Heeter Click here to Send Brian Heeter a Private Message Click Here to Email Brian Heeter Find more posts by Brian Heeter Add Brian Heeter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote