UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > 2015 autumn oaks vendor help
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ncedavid
UKC Forum Member

2015 autumn oaks vendor help

Does anyone remember the name of the guys that built custom UTV boxes that were at autumn oaks, they had couple setting on new polaris?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-24-2015 01:38 PM
ncedavid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ncedavid Click here to Send ncedavid a Private Message Click Here to Email ncedavid Find more posts by ncedavid Add ncedavid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

I tried a thread on this guys # a couple months ago, I think he was from Missouri or Arkansas

Old Post 11-24-2015 01:54 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mobluedog
UKC Forum Member

I'm not sure of their name, but they are located in West Plains, MO.

Old Post 11-24-2015 03:20 PM
mobluedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mobluedog Click here to Send mobluedog a Private Message Find more posts by mobluedog Add mobluedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tom T
UKC Forum Member

I build a few for people I am in SC about 30min south of Charlotte NC

Old Post 11-24-2015 04:15 PM
Tom T is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tom T Click here to Send Tom T a Private Message Click Here to Email Tom T Find more posts by Tom T Add Tom T to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tom T
UKC Forum Member

Call me Tom 803-804-0145 I can build you one.I live about 03 mile south of
Charlotte NC

Old Post 11-24-2015 04:18 PM
Tom T is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tom T Click here to Send Tom T a Private Message Click Here to Email Tom T Find more posts by Tom T Add Tom T to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tom T
UKC Forum Member

This is on my Polaris ranger

Old Post 11-25-2015 01:30 AM
moonshine man
UKC Forum Member

Thats a nice rig box you built, Tom T .

Old Post 11-25-2015 02:02 AM
moonshine man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for moonshine man Click here to Send moonshine man a Private Message Find more posts by moonshine man Add moonshine man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tom T
UKC Forum Member

Thanks I've built a few along.When you tell people what it cost they about pass out.But they will last along time.That one I can take off by myself

Old Post 11-25-2015 02:24 AM
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

That box looks great!!!

Old Post 11-25-2015 03:10 AM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jrkb2012
UKC Forum Member

That's a fine looking box,,you do very good work,if I still had my side by side,,I'd be giving you a call,but sold my ride cause can't ride em around here,and only put on 10 mile every month or so,,my woods are every 10 to 15 mile apart,,so it was worthless to me for hunting,,lol

Browns Wild Irish Rose(Tequila Sunrise x Stylish Abagal)
Browns Stylish Buddy(Stylish Bushwacker x Browns Wild Irish Rose) pup
Browns Stylish Sissy(Stylish Bushwacker x Browns Wild Irish Rose) pup

Old Post 11-25-2015 08:19 PM
Jrkb2012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jrkb2012 Click here to Send Jrkb2012 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jrkb2012 Find more posts by Jrkb2012 Add Jrkb2012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

Re: 2015 autumn oaks vendor help

quote:
Originally posted by ncedavid
Does anyone remember the name of the guys that built custom UTV boxes that were at autumn oaks, they had couple setting on new polaris?

Here you go. This is the guy you are referring to.

http://dogbox.50megs.com/

Old Post 11-25-2015 09:21 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rigpig231
New UKC Forum Member

Nice box

Old Post 11-27-2015 05:04 AM
Rigpig231 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rigpig231 Click here to Send Rigpig231 a Private Message Click Here to Email Rigpig231 Find more posts by Rigpig231 Add Rigpig231 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote