UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Wipeout vs Mojo...... interesting matchup
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JiM
UKC Forum Member

Wipeout vs Mojo...... interesting matchup

The other KC's big Truck Hunt sent 64 pups to the woods last night and tonite the Final Four hunt it off. Comes down to two Wipeout pups and two Mojo pups. Should be a good'un.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-03-2012 02:34 PM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Whordel
Banned

Dont know alot about the other KC hunts.Just wondering they call it a pup shootout,Im assuming the dogs are under the age of 12 months old?

2012 Autumn Oaks Cast Win
2012 Qualified Lee Crawford
2012 Qualified Purina National
2013 Walker Days Cast Win
2013 Qualified ACHA World
2 Wins toward Grand
Back to work so the hunting and hunts are over for now lol.
*2013 Performance Sire*

***RIP Gr.Nt.Ch River Kennel Rock***

Chris Cordle
BOSS LIGHTS
CCC
Carter County Cooners

Old Post 03-03-2012 02:58 PM
Whordel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Whordel Click here to Send Whordel a Private Message Find more posts by Whordel Add Whordel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smokin-1-mo
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Whordel
Dont know alot about the other KC hunts.Just wondering they call it a pup shootout,Im assuming the dogs are under the age of 12 months old?

ALWAYS ONE....DOES THIS MEAN WHEN YOUR HOUND TURNS 13 MONTHS IT IS NO LONGER A PUP BUT A OLD DOG....I THINK YOU KNOW MORE ABOUT OTHER KC THEN YOU WANT TO LET ON SINCE YOU NEW IT WAS A PUP SHOOTOUT.........

JIM ,IM GOING TO TAKE A STAB IN THE DARK BECAUSE IT IS A 50,50 SHOT BUT IM GOING TO SAY MOJO ,SEEMS TO BE QUICKER TREEDOGS THE ONES I HAVE HUNTED WITH....BUT LIKE I SAID IT COULD GO EITHER WAY....

Last edited by smokin-1-mo on 03-03-2012 at 03:29 PM

Old Post 03-03-2012 03:26 PM
smokin-1-mo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smokin-1-mo Click here to Send smokin-1-mo a Private Message Click Here to Email smokin-1-mo Find more posts by smokin-1-mo Add smokin-1-mo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hunting24/7
UKC Forum Member

should be a good cast im putting my vote towards wipeout dogs

Wild Style Walkers
Home of:
'PR' Hands Wild Style Tuff

Old Post 03-03-2012 04:06 PM
Hunting24/7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hunting24/7 Click here to Send Hunting24/7 a Private Message Find more posts by Hunting24/7 Add Hunting24/7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeremiah Howell
UKC Forum Member

pups

If they have any super stakes left they can quil. For the pup shoot. Wipeout gots my vote.

Old Post 03-03-2012 04:14 PM
Jeremiah Howell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeremiah Howell Click here to Send Jeremiah Howell a Private Message Click Here to Email Jeremiah Howell Find more posts by Jeremiah Howell Add Jeremiah Howell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

I still haven't had a chance to hunt with many Wipeout pups, they just don't seem to show up much in these parts. The Mojo pups I have seen made me a believer. They are like Trackman man pups with a coon at the end.

Old Post 03-03-2012 04:14 PM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler Vaden
UKC Forum Member

Hell Chamber and Beaver is who I'm pulling for been to woods with them Chamber is nice.

Old Post 03-03-2012 04:17 PM
Tyler Vaden is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyler Vaden Click here to Send Tyler Vaden a Private Message Click Here to Email Tyler Vaden Find more posts by Tyler Vaden Add Tyler Vaden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jculler8
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by JiM
I still haven't had a chance to hunt with many Wipeout pups, they just don't seem to show up much in these parts. The Mojo pups I have seen made me a believer. They are like Trackman man pups with a coon at the end.

I agree. I drew the Wipeout Terrorist Dog at a hunt down in Washington a couple years back. That was the only one I've ever drawn around here. They don't show up much either. She was nice, quick on both ends, packed up on a tree and that won her the cast that nite. It was 1 hour hunt. Drew Chenowith's Mojo pup 2 nites in a row at the state hunt the following year. He was a very very nice dog and as you said Jim that dog and a couple others made me a believer. Tree coons all around you.

HOME OF

PKC CH GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' OAKS POINT COON BUSTIN' BELLE HTX 2013 UKC Top 100 (May 2006-January 2017)

'PR' OAKS POINT STRIKE-EM OUT BEAU (May 2006-June 2016)

PKC CH NITECH GRCH 'PR' COON BUSTIN' WHITE STUFF

CH 'PR' GOLD RUSH EXPO

'PR' BLACK KNIGHT'S BALU JETTA (May 2013-October 2015)

CH 'PR' CHERRY CREEK XBOX 2016 Treeing Walker Days King of Show

Old Post 03-03-2012 04:19 PM
jculler8 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jculler8 Click here to Send jculler8 a Private Message Click Here to Email jculler8 Visit jculler8's homepage! Find more posts by jculler8 Add jculler8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cheyenne
UKC Forum Member

should be action happening all the time. if they have to put the 6 min. rule on them it would be amazing!

Nt.Ch. 2010 World Hunt Finalist Tug River Stylish PJ, Pkc Ch. Nt.Ch. Stylish Polly, Pkc Ch. Nt.Ch. Stylish Cheyenne, Gr.Nt.Ch. Frieds Thunder Crank, Gr.Nt.Ch. Major Dan , Nt.Ch. Lil Red Rat, Stylish Tanks Style

Old Post 03-03-2012 04:19 PM
Cheyenne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cheyenne Click here to Send Cheyenne a Private Message Click Here to Email Cheyenne Find more posts by Cheyenne Add Cheyenne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joey

What are the two Wipeout dogs out of? Wipeout is a strain of dogs the fact that the two mojo pups are in there is impressive. It’s not the first time more than one of Mojo's pups has been in the finals of a major hunt.

Old Post 03-03-2012 04:32 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hunting24/7
UKC Forum Member

iv only hutned with few wipeout dogs. i own one and i like him .

Wild Style Walkers
Home of:
'PR' Hands Wild Style Tuff

Old Post 03-03-2012 04:34 PM
Hunting24/7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hunting24/7 Click here to Send Hunting24/7 a Private Message Find more posts by Hunting24/7 Add Hunting24/7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Virgil
UKC Forum Member

Looks like there were at least 4 Mojo pups in the top 16 and 2 of those made it to the final. It is hard to pick against those dogs when they just keep showing up in the finals of the big hunts.

Old Post 03-03-2012 04:40 PM
Virgil is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Virgil Click here to Send Virgil a Private Message Click Here to Email Virgil Find more posts by Virgil Add Virgil to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

Three of the best Mojo pups drew out together in cast 3.

Old Post 03-03-2012 04:46 PM
Tyler Vaden
UKC Forum Member

Wipeout Hell Chamber is out of Wipeout Hellbilly. I think Blaze is out of Hellbilly's dad.

Old Post 03-03-2012 04:46 PM
Tyler Vaden is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyler Vaden Click here to Send Tyler Vaden a Private Message Click Here to Email Tyler Vaden Find more posts by Tyler Vaden Add Tyler Vaden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
buck brush
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by JiM

if you want to hunt with some Wipeout dogs let me know , i can make it happen.

gone but will never be forgotten

PR Van Dusen's Hanna o/h
NTCH PR Buck Brush Little Maggie o/h
NTCH PR Buck Brush Little Mickey o/h
PR Buck Brush Copper o/h
D NTCH PR Crooked Oak Boss o/h
D NtCH PR Alford's Alibi h
NTCH PR Alford's Hatchet h
NT CH PR Mill's Dotty h

Old Post 03-03-2012 04:57 PM
buck brush is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buck brush Click here to Send buck brush a Private Message Click Here to Email buck brush Find more posts by buck brush Add buck brush to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
packman69
UKC Forum Member

I wish them all luck tonight but I would have to put my bet on the female by mojo " hissy phitt" she was in the final four of the world hunt , and have heard all four dogs in the pup shootout are good dogs, wish all four the best luck !!

Old Post 03-03-2012 05:16 PM
packman69 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for packman69 Click here to Send packman69 a Private Message Find more posts by packman69 Add packman69 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joey

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler Vaden
Wipeout Hell Chamber is out of Wipeout Hellbilly. I think Blaze is out of Hellbilly's dad.

I hunted with Hellbilly he was the real deal.

Old Post 03-03-2012 05:17 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StraightDrive
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler Vaden
Hell Chamber and Beaver is who I'm pulling for been to woods with them Chamber is nice.

Who I am pulling for also. Bring it Home Beaver

Owner / Handler:
Larry Puckett

HOME OF:
GR. CH."PR"DEADLY PETEY UKC 1st. place( SIRE=Gr.Nt.Ch.Ch.PR Mc's Deadly Hitman / Dam=Ch.Nt.Ch.PR Beard's Stylish Magic) (Gone but Not Forgotten)

GR.NT.CH PR Spades Nite Heat Sky (Gone But Not Forgotten)

Old Post 03-03-2012 05:22 PM
StraightDrive is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StraightDrive Click here to Send StraightDrive a Private Message Find more posts by StraightDrive Add StraightDrive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.R
UKC Forum Member

well i have only hunted with about 4 mojo young dogs and i seen more empty trees then trees with coon in them , so if your saying trackman dogs slick a lot then they will never tree a coon

Old Post 03-03-2012 05:47 PM
J.R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.R Click here to Send J.R a Private Message Click Here to Email J.R Find more posts by J.R Add J.R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dentre
UKC Forum Member

Chamber or Beaver

What is the name of the dog with those four gents by the truck? He is one heck of a good looking hound put together real nice. Those other 4 guys look pretty serious, if the dogs that good look out.

Old Post 03-03-2012 06:43 PM
Dentre is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dentre Click here to Send Dentre a Private Message Find more posts by Dentre Add Dentre to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Whordel
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by smokin-1-mo
ALWAYS ONE....DOES THIS MEAN WHEN YOUR HOUND TURNS 13 MONTHS IT IS NO LONGER A PUP BUT A OLD DOG....I THINK YOU KNOW MORE ABOUT OTHER KC THEN YOU WANT TO LET ON SINCE YOU NEW IT WAS A PUP SHOOTOUT.........
No I dont.I knew it was a pup shootout cause I looked it up on the pronound site and tried to find an age limit.So what age do you consider a dog still a pup.I consider my 15 month old a young dog that I'll show any night in the woods.

2012 Autumn Oaks Cast Win
2012 Qualified Lee Crawford
2012 Qualified Purina National
2013 Walker Days Cast Win
2013 Qualified ACHA World
2 Wins toward Grand
Back to work so the hunting and hunts are over for now lol.
*2013 Performance Sire*

***RIP Gr.Nt.Ch River Kennel Rock***

Chris Cordle
BOSS LIGHTS
CCC
Carter County Cooners

Old Post 03-03-2012 06:45 PM
Whordel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Whordel Click here to Send Whordel a Private Message Find more posts by Whordel Add Whordel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dentre
UKC Forum Member

Hissy Phitt

This dog is also a very good looking female. She's put together like a brick ???? house. I would say she's all coon dog also. I wouldn't mind feeding any one of those two hounds, good luck guys.

Old Post 03-03-2012 06:49 PM
Dentre is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dentre Click here to Send Dentre a Private Message Find more posts by Dentre Add Dentre to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler Vaden
UKC Forum Member

Re: Chamber or Beaver

quote:
Originally posted by Dentre
What is the name of the dog with those four gents by the truck? He is one heck of a good looking hound put together real nice. Those other 4 guys look pretty serious, if the dogs that good look out.

Wipeout Hell Chamber is the name of the dog. Bradley Beaver and Gary Thompson own the dog. Bradley Beaver keeps and hunts Wipeout Hell Chamber. Gary Thompson keeps and hunts Sun Makin History but Bradley Beaver owns part of History.

Gary is holding his head Beaver is holding his body

Old Post 03-03-2012 08:17 PM
Cody farned
UKC Forum Member

Wipeout

Old Post 03-03-2012 08:38 PM
Cody farned is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cody farned Click here to Send Cody farned a Private Message Find more posts by Cody farned Add Cody farned to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Will Walker
UKC Forum Member

ive hunted with bradley and chamber and chambers my pick to win it.....got a male pup here at the house out of chamber.

Old Post 03-03-2012 09:24 PM
Will Walker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Will Walker Click here to Send Will Walker a Private Message Click Here to Email Will Walker Find more posts by Will Walker Add Will Walker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote