UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Plotts: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GRNITE CH CH Carr's Redwood Skid
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
brack carr
UKC Forum Member

GRNt.ch Redwood Skid

Skid is up for stud. it is my fault he is not granded out yet, will be when the hunts start .He is a performance sire and is P.K.C. reg.
Skid has one litter on the ground out of Miss T. she had 9 pups 6 are still alive . they are 6 months old i thank they all have tree wild coons by their self but one and it hunts and trees all by its self .

----------GRNt Herrells Indiana Joy Boy
-------NT Herrells Carter 111
-----------Chaps George
GRNT Carr's Redwood Skid
-----------GRNT Blowers Redwood Okie
---------GRNT Kyles Brindle Redwood Dixie
------------Buckeye Valley Daybreaks Fancy

Brack Carr
Call 812-499-7067

Last edited by brack carr on 12-31-2014 at 09:32 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-20-2012 10:32 PM
brack carr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brack carr Click here to Send brack carr a Private Message Click Here to Email brack carr Find more posts by brack carr Add brack carr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HemlockPlotts
UKC Forum Member

Skid can do it from the south to the north.........I've witnessed it with my own eyes several times.............don't let his owner scare you away............lol

Tellico Plains, TN

Old Post 12-22-2012 06:12 AM
HemlockPlotts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HemlockPlotts Click here to Send HemlockPlotts a Private Message Click Here to Email HemlockPlotts Find more posts by HemlockPlotts Add HemlockPlotts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
plottpower
UKC Forum Member

Ive hunted with Skid, hes a coon dog for sure, probably one of the better males out there. As far as pups go, Ive hunted with several pups off him and his full littermate brother. Skid is a reproducer. At 6 months they are running and treeing their own coon, they started at 4 mo old running with the old dogs and treeing coons at night. At 3 mo old they were treeing squirrels. Will they make the grade of Skid and MissT, I dont have that answer but i know the local ones ive seen multiple nights that Bill Herrell and Kevin Zimmerman own have that possibility of being something. They are right were they should be for as young as they are.

Old Post 12-24-2012 11:32 AM
plottpower is offline Click Here to See the Profile for plottpower Click here to Send plottpower a Private Message Click Here to Email plottpower Find more posts by plottpower Add plottpower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brack carr
UKC Forum Member

thanks Matt, Kevin called me and was telling me how smart his pup is . Matt do you know the guy in Tennessee that ownes one

Old Post 12-27-2012 01:08 PM
brack carr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brack carr Click here to Send brack carr a Private Message Click Here to Email brack carr Find more posts by brack carr Add brack carr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
plottpower
UKC Forum Member

Brack, im sorry i dont, Bill should have his name if you call him.

Old Post 12-31-2012 03:50 PM
plottpower is offline Click Here to See the Profile for plottpower Click here to Send plottpower a Private Message Click Here to Email plottpower Find more posts by plottpower Add plottpower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brack carr
UKC Forum Member

lets hear about those pups out of Miss T

Old Post 01-24-2013 10:24 PM
brack carr
UKC Forum Member

the reports that i got on skids only litter they are all running and treeing there owen coons and can hunt them by there self. they are about 8 or 9 months old.
right now hoop is hunting him in a A.K.C. hunt that is a sportmix hunt hope Hoop does well. hoop is going to finish him out in U.K.C for me. I would like to thank Hoop for hunting him, because im coaching to much and tring to get my female ready for the hunts

Last edited by brack carr on 04-13-2013 at 01:13 AM

Old Post 03-02-2013 04:38 AM
brack carr
UKC Forum Member

Hoop were is those pics and video

Old Post 04-11-2013 12:30 AM
HemlockPlotts
UKC Forum Member

Just remembered that.............I'll have the tater teach me how to get them on here from my phone...........so they'll be on here soon

Tellico Plains, TN

Old Post 04-11-2013 05:23 AM
HemlockPlotts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HemlockPlotts Click here to Send HemlockPlotts a Private Message Click Here to Email HemlockPlotts Find more posts by HemlockPlotts Add HemlockPlotts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HemlockPlotts
UKC Forum Member

Here is the only picture I could figure out how to get on here. I will keep working on it...........I probly got an hour of video of Skid from the tailgate to the many trees I've walked to him.

Brack don't pay me enough to lie about the dog so I'm not gonna do that..........lol...............I will say he is a dog that has no problem going hunting and treeing a wild live raccoon, whether it be a knee deep swamp or a mountain!!! Skid handles like a half million dollar sports car and has one of the best locates in the business. Skid is consistent and constant...............unlike most! He is also a tree dog we all look for!!!

I've hunted this dog for about 3 months now. I'm pretty sure I know all there is to know about him. Call me for any more info. 423-519-2740

Tellico Plains, TN

Old Post 04-11-2013 09:12 AM
dog jockey
New UKC Forum Member

Hey fellers I was just wondering what kind of big hunts skid has won. You never made a ref to them. Is skid super staked sounds like he should be if he can reproduce100 percent. How much is stud fee?

Old Post 04-11-2013 02:21 PM
dog jockey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dog jockey Click here to Send dog jockey a Private Message Click Here to Email dog jockey Find more posts by dog jockey Add dog jockey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brack carr
UKC Forum Member

dog jockey he has been to two big hunts,one of them was the plott dog hunt were he got 2nd and the other one was a akc sportmix hunt that they hunted in water knee to waist deep no dry ground around he treed the ownly coon in the cast and a dog backed him then they were about 3/4 mi in there hoop said he got about 50yds away saw the coon and skid on the tree and he left the tree that isnt something that he doesnt do.he is only 3yr old and i havnt had the time to hunt him in the big hunts that is why hoop is hunting him for me. i know at least four guy that want super stakes pups out of him but there isnt enough people wanting to breed to him yet.

Old Post 04-13-2013 01:06 AM
brack carr
UKC Forum Member

skid will be at plott days if any one wants to look at him

Old Post 07-22-2013 03:03 PM
STRELOW3
UKC Forum Member

Brack

I send you a pm about Skid. Thanks

Old Post 07-25-2013 05:04 PM
STRELOW3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STRELOW3 Click here to Send STRELOW3 a Private Message Find more posts by STRELOW3 Add STRELOW3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brack carr
UKC Forum Member

Skid only needs one more win

Last edited by brack carr on 11-26-2013 at 11:50 AM

Old Post 11-21-2013 01:32 AM
brack carr
UKC Forum Member

Eddie Anderson breed a nice female to skid I think he has one pup left. he said he is bring some more females over to breed to skid .Kenny Ziegelgruber has a female her at house right now to breed to skid

Old Post 02-11-2014 08:58 PM
zimmy
UKC Forum Member

you got snow?because Ive got the cabin fever,And this young hound needs the stink blowed off him.

Z

Old Post 02-11-2014 11:01 PM
zimmy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zimmy Click here to Send zimmy a Private Message Find more posts by zimmy Add zimmy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brack carr
UKC Forum Member

ya we got snow and ice but it is looking good for the weekend and next week. there is a plott sec in IN. this weekend ,take that nice young dog over there and have some fun even if he is pen stale

Old Post 02-12-2014 12:42 PM
zimmy
UKC Forum Member

NO , When he goes to town he'll be ready!!!Just ready to hunt.Bill told me last night someone purchased one of them Skid &MissT pups in Ohio,Don't know details just something about a lot of hundreds.

Z

Old Post 02-12-2014 02:04 PM
zimmy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zimmy Click here to Send zimmy a Private Message Find more posts by zimmy Add zimmy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brack carr
UKC Forum Member

one of skids pup just got a 1st place win and I don't think he is 2yr old yet, that is the oldest pups out of skid. Skid just breed a grnt female that Randy Switzer owens

Old Post 03-17-2014 08:26 PM
zimmy
UKC Forum Member

Reaper

He will be 2 in June,we are just going to take our time.
He is super smart,and a real character.
SKID has done a good job,I've never hunted with him but I did hunt with Powder and Tack(littermates),both were nice hounds.
I plan on hunting Reaper in the larger hunts ,Looking forward to Plott days.

Kevin Zimmerman

Old Post 03-18-2014 02:34 AM
brack carr
UKC Forum Member

Kevin you been hunting

Old Post 04-30-2014 12:26 PM
zimmy
UKC Forum Member

yes ,just about ready.
u been?

z

Old Post 04-30-2014 09:07 PM
brack carr
UKC Forum Member

just a little bit ,the wife wants me to do all the side work that I can do to help pay for softball. call me when you get off work.

Old Post 05-01-2014 12:29 PM
brack carr
UKC Forum Member

hoop did you get the paper work in on that pup yet. I talked to P.K.C. and they maid a mistake call me.

Old Post 05-14-2014 10:37 PM