UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > What happened to Spring Creek Walkers?
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ne leopard
UKC Forum Member

dummy bred

had a Nt. CH. with wins by dummy. The best darn trail and tree dog I ever had. His name was Spring Creek Big Mack. Its to bad I didn't know the rules back than as a boy sure made bad calls or calls I should have made. ONE HUGE LOCATE and had the meat also.Wish I had him back still use him for a measuring stick though.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-15-2013 03:10 AM
Ne leopard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ne leopard Click here to Send Ne leopard a Private Message Click Here to Email Ne leopard Find more posts by Ne leopard Add Ne leopard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
R.lee prater
UKC Forum Member

HARD TIME SPECK

Ask JOHN J MONROE about Speck . And where FINLEY RIVER CHIEF is at in his ped.

Old Post 04-15-2013 01:45 PM
R.lee prater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for R.lee prater Click here to Send R.lee prater a Private Message Find more posts by R.lee prater Add R.lee prater to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Okie Hunter
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by M Gusse
Another direct son off Rock, Dual Grand Champion Clifton River Rock.

Picture was taken at 1988 Autumn Oaks in Oak Harber, Oh.

Clifton River Rock had semen collected on him in Ohio. I know for a fact that there is currently nineteen straws of his semen in storage. It has never been offered to the public. I owned and promoted him before I sold him to Jim Bailey and it was Jim who had him collected. Jim passed away a few years ago and his widow sold the semen.

Home of:
UKC DUAL GR CH PKC CH CHKC Money Winner ALL GRAND YOGI (GR NITE CH MOORE'S HARDTIME ALL GRAND HORN x DUAL GR CH ENGLISHPRIDE'S LITTLE LIZ) 2017 UKC Performance and PKC Super Stakes Sire

UKC DUAL GR CH TREE ROCKN NELLY (DUAL GR CH PKC GOLD CH MAIN STREET ROY X GR NITE CH PKC CH INDIAN RIDGE CINDY) Littermate sister to 2013 UKC WORLD CH GR NITE CH MAIN STREET JOHN THE BAPTIST

PLUS POINT ZINGO (DUAL GRAND CH '98 ENGLISH HALL OF FAME WILCOX THUNDER BINGO semen X CH NITE CH CLONES FRONT PAGE) The only living direct son of Bingo alive today!

Gone but not forgotten:

UKC GR NITE CH PKC CH PLUS POINT BLUE BOY BRUISER (66 "canes" stored at OnceFrozen) Direct son of DUAL GR CH PKC CH CLEAR CREEK CADILLAC JACK x CH GR NITE CH '95 UKC World Hunt High Scoring English Female WELLS' LITTLE PATCH

CH GR NITE CH WELLS' LITTLE PATCH (High Scoring English Female 1995 UKC World Hunt) Direct Daughter of GR NITE CH PKC GOLD CH DARON'S BLUE REB (LUMIS) x GR NITE CH PKC GOLD CH ACHA WORLD CH BUFFALO CREEK PATCH

GR NITE CH PKC CH CLEAR CREEK MISSY II (Sister to Dual Grand Clear Creek Cadillac Jack and mother of ACHA World Champion PKC Silver CH Raef's Dollar Bill)

Old Post 04-19-2013 05:37 AM
Okie Hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Okie Hunter Click here to Send Okie Hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email Okie Hunter Find more posts by Okie Hunter Add Okie Hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
drakebauer
UKC Forum Member

nice hound

Nice hound what a looker

Old Post 04-19-2013 02:50 PM
drakebauer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for drakebauer Click here to Send drakebauer a Private Message Click Here to Email drakebauer Find more posts by drakebauer Add drakebauer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dhorsley
UKC Forum Member

semen

Freddy, great picture. Here is a picture of your ad.

Dwayne Horsley: 937-935-5689

Last edited by dhorsley on 06-13-2013 at 09:38 PM

Old Post 06-13-2013 09:17 PM
dhorsley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dhorsley Click here to Send dhorsley a Private Message Click Here to Email dhorsley Visit dhorsley's homepage! Find more posts by dhorsley Add dhorsley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

you boys need to break out that rock

blood while there are some of us that knows what is a good thing are still able to hunt. These young guys have no idea what Rock and rock hounds added to our walker blood.

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Old Post 06-14-2013 01:21 AM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cleo
UKC Forum Member

Coonhounds.
Thats what they were.

~A man is only as good as his word~

Proud home to;

'PR' Kentucky River Fly Again (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen)
ACHA CHT x3 Broken Roads Little Texas (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
CH Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Rowdy Lil Miss (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Meabie I will (Lipper's Rooster x Missy)
Broken Roads IMA Boomer2 (UKC NATL GRCH GRNTCH Honest Abe x Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom
~~~~~Watch out!~~~~~
They just might make an IMPACT!

and the girls...Punkin and Tater!

Gone by never forgotten ~ Fly high my beautiful angels
~ GRCH GNTCH PKC SC Toucan Sam
~CH Toucan's Ugly Betty
~ CCH CH Southforks September Rain
~ Martin's Daisy JJ (what a beautiful litter you left behind)
~ Luke, the lab who brought us so many doves and ducks over the years
~ UKC GRCH,ACHA CH 2014 LWCH 2014 2 x's ACHA YOUTH WCH AKC CH AKC CH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen) DNA Profiled ~ Fly high, old friend.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you!"

Old Post 06-14-2013 03:20 AM
Cleo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cleo Click here to Send Cleo a Private Message Find more posts by Cleo Add Cleo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sauk Talking
UKC Forum Member

As close as I know of

Four-Way Nite Ch Coon Lake Force (Spring Creek Dummy & Rock River Ring female) Stored at Never Gone Genetics in Wabash, IN

Coon Lake Force, semen is available on Force,
His brother, Dynamite,

........................Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch 'PR' Spring Creek Rock
.............Gr Nt Ch 'PR' Spring Creek Dummy
.........................'PR' Stinson's Kate
...Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch 'PR' Spring Creek Dynamite
..........................Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch 'PR' Rock River Ring
..............'PR' Coon Lake Cindy
..........................Gr Nt Ch 'PR' Henderson's Cindy

Old Post 06-14-2013 06:08 AM
Sauk Talking is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sauk Talking Click here to Send Sauk Talking a Private Message Find more posts by Sauk Talking Add Sauk Talking to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hemihomey
Banned

Re: ONE OF THE BEST OUT OF ROCK

quote:
Originally posted by Joe O'Bryan

SPRING CREEK RADAR

Here is one of the best I ever owned. Radar is in her 3 generation pedigree. She was direct out of Lipper. Folks that hunted with her, and had hunted with Radar said she was blessed with his mouth and.... Lipper's tree style. Til this day I've never heard another dog with as long a bawl locate. And I've heard a bunch of them. She died right here many years ago. There are only 3 dogs I truely miss. Ch. Lipper's Midnight Scream is 1 of those 3.

Ezekiel 23:20

Old Post 06-14-2013 07:03 PM
hemihomey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hemihomey Click here to Send hemihomey a Private Message Find more posts by hemihomey Add hemihomey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

mike thats the closest hound to

looking like radar I ever saw. Man if we could only bring um back.

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!

Old Post 06-15-2013 03:34 AM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

My first BIG NAME registered walker was out of Old Rock,around 1978.This dog could run a track,coon or fox and had a screaming locate kinda like you hear on the BONE collector post...Mostly always a first tree dog......HE WAS A TREE DOG THAT COULD RUN A TRACK WITH THE BEST OF THEM.. , and he had the best nose than any dog I have owned since.He was hard headed and you got him off a fox race 3 days later,many times with the pads run off his feet.Accuracy fast and that mighty locate is what I remember most when we talk about him.I got a nice bitch I would like to put under something that goes back to Old Rock, or Radar,

Old Post 06-15-2013 03:48 AM
James B Grice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James B Grice Click here to Send James B Grice a Private Message Click Here to Email James B Grice Find more posts by James B Grice Add James B Grice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HistoryNutt
UKC Forum Member

SPRING CREEK DEWEY

DUAL GRAND CHAMPION SPRING CREEK DEWEY

http://www.finleyriverchief.com

Sites I like to visit that have a lot of information:

A Lot Of Old Pictures And Ads

http://finleyriverchief.forumotion.net

Register On The Above Forum To See A Lot More Old Pictures And Ads.
There are more that you can't access unless registered.

Old Post 06-15-2013 02:01 PM
HistoryNutt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HistoryNutt Click here to Send HistoryNutt a Private Message Click Here to Email HistoryNutt Visit HistoryNutt's homepage! Find more posts by HistoryNutt Add HistoryNutt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

best of both worlds...

you got rock and radar in the same pedigree.....man o man.
good luoking sucker. I talked to the fellow who owned dewey for quite a while a ways back. sounded like a once in a lifetime hound. also talked to another fellow who hunted with him just to get another opinion. same results dewey was a coondog that treed accurate..not many of those around today.

Old Post 06-16-2013 06:40 PM
walker1978
UKC Forum Member

spring creek tee gee

my dog shows him in his 4 generation. he was out of dummy. anyone knowmuch aabout him?

Old Post 09-26-2013 05:28 PM
walker1978 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walker1978 Click here to Send walker1978 a Private Message Click Here to Email walker1978 Find more posts by walker1978 Add walker1978 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HistoryNutt
UKC Forum Member

Re: spring creek tee gee

quote:
Originally posted by walker1978
my dog shows him in his 4 generation. he was out of dummy. anyone knowmuch aabout him?

GRAND NITE CHAMPION SPRING CREEK TEE-GEE

CHAMPION GRAND NITE CHAMPION SPRING CREEK DUMMY

Old Post 09-26-2013 06:03 PM
HistoryNutt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HistoryNutt Click here to Send HistoryNutt a Private Message Click Here to Email HistoryNutt Visit HistoryNutt's homepage! Find more posts by HistoryNutt Add HistoryNutt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walker1978
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the pictures.

Old Post 09-26-2013 06:16 PM
walker1978 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walker1978 Click here to Send walker1978 a Private Message Click Here to Email walker1978 Find more posts by walker1978 Add walker1978 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

My all time favorite line of dogs....

Old dummys head and browns senators heads were almost identical. You can look into the eyes of the hounds and tell a lot about them. they were very smart and had a little edge to them.
I wished I had bought one of those pups in dummys ad. double bred females bred to dummy....wow....wonder how they turned out?

just made a cross that had Spring creek radar 7 times. Of course as most crosses these days it is off the 5th and 6th and 7th generation, but at least its back there. I keep hoping the blood concentrated enough will bring it back to life.

Waiting on some of that old blood to resurface down the road and throw that on top of mine and bring it back for the future generations to enjoy what I have enjoyed for close to 25 plus years. I had already been breeding my line for a few years and when I bred to Radar and that rock blood it took my dogs to a whole new level in mouth and natural ability.

the first cross I made on Radar was unbelievable. You dont see crosses like that even out of world champions and truck winners today.

Good luck with that TEE GEE dog. got any pics?

Old Post 09-26-2013 06:21 PM
HistoryNutt
UKC Forum Member

BROWN'S SENATOR

GRAND CHAMPION NITE CHAMPION BROWN'S SENATOR

A Son Of Spring Creek Rock.

Old Post 09-26-2013 06:37 PM
walker1978
UKC Forum Member

I got spring creek rock 6 times. three times in his 6. and three times in his 7. generation.

Old Post 09-26-2013 09:24 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

well yall tell me.

does dummy and senator have the same head or what?
good job 78 of having it as much as you can get it.

Old Post 09-27-2013 02:54 AM
walker1978
UKC Forum Member

Re: well yall tell me.

quote:
Originally posted by cripple creek
does dummy and senator have the same head or what?
good job 78 of having it as much as you can get it.

its concentrated all in one place . comes from his moms fathers side. boones thunder. he is double spring creek breed.

Old Post 09-27-2013 07:31 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

man let us know if you pull this off.

would sure like to see a pedigree and picture.

Old Post 11-23-2013 02:27 AM
younghunter92
UKC Forum Member

Who's got any spring creek blood/semen still?

Have 9yr old grntch ,spring creek chief grandfather mixed with quite bit of lipper-- rank,coon creek warrior.
Rock would be 4th generation
I have the only living female out of the old dog 3yr ntch ch Pkc ch.

Just got the old dog, unbelievable how much the two are alike. Track to tree almost like hunting same dog. Good hard hunting dogs with brains between the ears. Sure is nice carrying coons and a gun in let dogs lead there self

Old Post 12-02-2013 05:18 AM
younghunter92 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for younghunter92 Click here to Send younghunter92 a Private Message Click Here to Email younghunter92 Find more posts by younghunter92 Add younghunter92 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
elkrauskopf
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 12-31-2013 02:22 AM
elkrauskopf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elkrauskopf Click here to Send elkrauskopf a Private Message Click Here to Email elkrauskopf Find more posts by elkrauskopf Add elkrauskopf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Bowers
UKC Forum Member

Anything new.
Btt

PKC SCH UKC DUAL GRAND TOUCAN SAM SEMEN

Also home to;ACHA LWSCH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ Sire is Kentucky River Rowdy (frozen Semen) BMOB 2013 Winter Classic
House's Lipper Hope x Kentucky River Rowdy
Broken Road's LITTLE TEXAS
LIPPERS STYLISH ROOSTER AT STUD
LIPPERS LITTLE TEXAS AT STUD.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you

Old Post 05-10-2014 02:10 AM
Doug Bowers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Bowers Click here to Send Doug Bowers a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Bowers Find more posts by Doug Bowers Add Doug Bowers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote