UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 2 year old female $50
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kyhunter86
UKC Forum Member

2 year old female $50

This female is a good started dog I just font have the time it takes to finish her and I don't wanna see her Locke up on leash. She has pup papers that's it! But the right person shouldn't care. She is a very pretty female and will run and tree coon wont run deer tree opossum she just needs hunted and hunted and she will make someone a good dog. I will be picky about who gets her I wont let her go to dog trader or anyone who has intentions other then hunting her she isn't juke she just deserves better she is out of Newsome grand night duke $50 call or text 6064925533

Can text pics

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-26-2016 05:26 PM
Kyhunter86 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kyhunter86 Click here to Send Kyhunter86 a Private Message Click Here to Email Kyhunter86 Find more posts by Kyhunter86 Add Kyhunter86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kyhunter86
UKC Forum Member

Guys never showed

Don't b scared of the price she ain't junk we will hunt her and ill shoe you she isn't junk it is just u will have to fixx her papers and finish her by herself because since I've owned her she never has been hunted by herself.....

Old Post 05-01-2016 04:27 PM
Kyhunter86 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kyhunter86 Click here to Send Kyhunter86 a Private Message Click Here to Email Kyhunter86 Find more posts by Kyhunter86 Add Kyhunter86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
millerthehound
UKC Forum Member

Female

sent you a message

Home of
GRNITECH'GRCH'PR' Buster's Ugly Nite Angel HTX
2015 World Hunt and Show Qualifier
2014 Grand American Double Cast Winner
2014 World Qualifier
'PR' High Sierra's Heavenly Atlas
'PR' High Sierra's Crystal Lake Kraken
2019 World Hunt Qualifier
'PR' High Sierra's Peppermint Candy
'PR' Tiffany's Spicy Red Pepper (RedBone she isnt mine)
'PR' High Sierra's Stonecold Medusa
'PR' Miller's Ticked-Up Titan( RIP)

Old Post 05-03-2016 06:04 PM
millerthehound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for millerthehound Click here to Send millerthehound a Private Message Click Here to Email millerthehound Find more posts by millerthehound Add millerthehound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote