UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Ch Nitech Ramey's Oakwood Woody x PR Avery's Blue Butter
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
fatherof4
UKC Forum Member

Gonna ask $200 for a pup since they are not SS or Perf. I will pay Woody up this fall and offer him at stud. And he should be granded out by then. Not trying to push him to much just trying to share the bloodlines to those that would be interested.

Ch GrNiteCh. Ch. Ramey's Oakwood Woody
PR Ramey's Crockett Rose
NITECH CH PR Hardin-Williams Spider
PR Ramey's Lute

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-01-2016 02:01 AM
fatherof4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fatherof4 Click here to Send fatherof4 a Private Message Click Here to Email fatherof4 Find more posts by fatherof4 Add fatherof4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
english1
UKC Forum Member

Good price on some good bred pups. Do you have any idea oh the hardtime maggie dog is bred past her sire and dam?

479-495-9307
Hunting English since 1999

Oakwoods Yellow Rose(Oakwoods Sunkist x double uncle sam) R.i.p

Old Post 06-01-2016 02:36 AM
english1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for english1 Click here to Send english1 a Private Message Click Here to Email english1 Find more posts by english1 Add english1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fatherof4
UKC Forum Member

PR Ramey's Crockett Rose
PR Ramey's Lute

Old Post 06-01-2016 12:23 PM
fatherof4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fatherof4 Click here to Send fatherof4 a Private Message Click Here to Email fatherof4 Find more posts by fatherof4 Add fatherof4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fatherof4
UKC Forum Member

PR Ramey's Crockett Rose
PR Ramey's Lute

Old Post 06-01-2016 12:29 PM
fatherof4
UKC Forum Member

All 13 pups and Butter are doing great. Pups are gaining weight, Butter is gaining her weight back and seems to have plenty of milk. A few of the pups are opening their eyes.

When should the pups start changing colors? Some are obviously going to be red and white like Woody but a couple are different. The spots are a really dark red or maybe a brown color and some of the spots are two shades/tone. This is my first time so I'm kinda at a loss for knowledge. Just thankful that Butter knows what she's doing or we would have a mess. LOL

PR Ramey's Crockett Rose
PR Ramey's Lute

Old Post 06-10-2016 09:45 PM
fatherof4
UKC Forum Member

Woody

Carried Woody to a hunt last night for the fun of it and we managed another win. He just needs one more to be Grand.

PR Ramey's Crockett Rose
PR Ramey's Lute

Old Post 06-11-2016 06:46 PM
english1
UKC Forum Member

In my experiance the pups will being to tick up in the next few weeks. Then they will change a dozen times before they are a year old! Lol!! The last litter I raised had a little female thats spots where black. She started getting black ticks. By the time she was a few months old she was dark cherry red. With no black. Good luck with them.

479-495-9307

Old Post 06-11-2016 07:31 PM
english1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for english1 Click here to Send english1 a Private Message Click Here to Email english1 Find more posts by english1 Add english1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fatherof4
UKC Forum Member

When doing the litter enrollment on the pups, PKC and CHKC ask for the color. What do you write down? The puppy papers are temporary so does it really matter?

PR Ramey's Crockett Rose
PR Ramey's Lute

Old Post 06-12-2016 04:54 AM
english1
UKC Forum Member

I dont know anything about chkc but I know for a fact we put red and white and a few other colors on the pkc papers once. And they all came back saying redtick so dont guess pkc really matters. Lol!! I wouldnt think to much about it just fill them out the best you can. We never had any trouble with our pup papers when registering a litter.

479-495-9307

Old Post 06-13-2016 04:47 AM
english1
UKC Forum Member

Seems like I remember back in the late 90s that pkc wanted you to name all the pups when doing a litter reg. Had to come of with names for all your pups. Bunch if bills and bobs!

479-495-9307

Old Post 06-13-2016 04:51 AM
fatherof4
UKC Forum Member

Update on Woody. Finished him to Grand Nite tonight. Very glad to own this old dog. He's my buddy. And Butter and the pups are still doing great.

PR Ramey's Crockett Rose
PR Ramey's Lute

Old Post 06-19-2016 09:25 AM
fatherof4
UKC Forum Member

pups

Well I didn't want to start them on feed yet but they weren't staying as big as I think they should be. So yesterday I put a pan of puppy chow in milk in front of them. Well they loved it. Also adding in a little Red Cell Canine (vitamins) to help them along a little as well. They are four weeks old today.

PR Ramey's Crockett Rose
PR Ramey's Lute

Old Post 06-25-2016 06:11 PM
DJames
UKC Forum Member

I think you done what was right. We always start our pups to eating by at least 4 weeks. This sure helps the pups as well as the mama and for sure with a large litter like you have. Nice job!

GrNtCh HOF GrCh Tough Red Ruby Big Rig

GrNiteCh PR James' Tough Blue Glass Performance Sire 2009 World Qualifier

GrNiteCh PR James' Tough Blue Tank
GrNiteCh PR James' Tough Glass Shaker 9th place St Jude Saturday nite hunt 2013
NiteCh PR James' Tough Blue Shine (RIP)
NiteCh PR Tough Blue Lady (Sold)
NiteCh PR Tough Blue Rebel (Sold)

Old Post 06-26-2016 02:39 AM
DJames is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DJames Click here to Send DJames a Private Message Click Here to Email DJames Find more posts by DJames Add DJames to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fatherof4
UKC Forum Member

pups

Pups are eating good and getting bigger. I am worming them once a week. I will order shots Monday and should receive them Wednesday. So they will be ready to go next weekend. I have the UKC puppy papers but am waiting on PKC and CHKC. If anything change, I will let y'all know. Looking like they will all be red and white like Woody.

PR Ramey's Crockett Rose
PR Ramey's Lute

Old Post 07-09-2016 11:02 PM
BK'S EAGLE 1
UKC Forum Member

WOODY X BUTTER CROSS "PUPS"

DROVE UP YESTERDAY TO GET MY PUP, AND TO BE HONEST U CAN CLOSE UR EYES AND JUST REACH OUT AND GRAB 1, THEY ALL LOOK GREAT, UKC, PKC, CHKC, (2) SHOTS CHARLEY 7, HOSS, SUNKIST, PEARL, THE GREAT DIAMOND,
ROY, JUST TO NAME A FEW, ANYONE LOOKING FOR A GREAT PUP GIVE JAMIE A CALL, THEY ARE GOING FAST.

BK'S EAGLE 1 KENNELS
BENTON, LA 71006
318-990-0300
BRIAN MCELHANNON

Old Post 07-23-2016 03:14 PM
BK'S EAGLE 1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BK'S EAGLE 1 Click here to Send BK'S EAGLE 1 a Private Message Click Here to Email BK'S EAGLE 1 Find more posts by BK'S EAGLE 1 Add BK'S EAGLE 1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fatherof4
UKC Forum Member

Latest update

Well guys, I regret to inform that due to my lack of experience of raising pups, I have lost most of them to worms. I have learned a very valuable and expensive lesson. I am just glad at this point that not very many people followed through with getting one of these pups. And to the few that did, I will make it right. I lost the female that my son and I picked out and am hoping and praying that the male I picked for myself makes it but as my luck goes, I won't be surprised to find it sick as well.

I have taken many notes on my mistakes and intend on putting these lessons learned toward the next time. I plan on making this cross again but next time Woody will be Performanced and Super Staked and the prices will go up. It seems people don't want a pup that is not eligible so I will make that happen.

As I had stated in the beginning of this post, this cross was made for my son and I but we had pups running out our ears. Next time it will be for y'all so start saving your pennies.

And I will leave y'all with this. My most sincere apologies to the few that did get a pup. I know of one dying so far and as I said earlier, I will make it right. If that means I get nothing in the end, then so be it. Right is right.

I'm not proud of these pups dying over my not knowing and lack of knowledge but I want to be honest with people.

PR Ramey's Crockett Rose
PR Ramey's Lute

Old Post 07-27-2016 06:59 AM