UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Rico x Hard time Julie Male.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
wade88
UKC Forum Member

Rico x Hard time Julie Male.

Just turned 3. Not titled yet. Has a 1st and a 2nd though. Dont remember scores I'd have to look. Not hunting him much he is tight on ground will open up on track. One hell off a tree dog normally by himself. Have pics can text. Call or text me anytime. 765 409 1592. Located in Delphi Indiana. Asking for $1500.00 possible will take partial trades. Will post pedigree LATER BUT HOW MUCH MORE DO YOU NEED ? ITS A RICO DOG!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-22-2016 01:47 PM
wade88 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wade88 Click here to Send wade88 a Private Message Click Here to Email wade88 Find more posts by wade88 Add wade88 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wade88
UKC Forum Member

Bump

Old Post 07-25-2016 10:43 PM
wade88 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wade88 Click here to Send wade88 a Private Message Click Here to Email wade88 Find more posts by wade88 Add wade88 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wade88
UKC Forum Member

Lots of talkers so far but he's still here .bring
your boots and let's go

Last edited by wade88 on 07-30-2016 at 01:03 AM

Old Post 07-28-2016 02:35 PM
jdhall
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by wade88
Lots of talkers so far but he's still here .bring
your boots and let's go

TRYED PM U ABOUT MY WALKER FEMALE IM ASKING 1500 FOR HER REAL NICE FEMALE . AND YOUR MAIL BOX IS FULL .

Old Post 10-06-2016 06:54 PM
jdhall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jdhall Click here to Send jdhall a Private Message Click Here to Email jdhall Find more posts by jdhall Add jdhall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
las123
UKC Forum Member

rico

i have a littermate to this dog,its a female,independent as hell,hell of a tree dog.my opoin i would sell her for a million dollars,but thats me.one hell of a coondog.she finished 7 at english days this past yr.someone should try this male out.

Old Post 10-07-2016 08:20 PM
las123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for las123 Click here to Send las123 a Private Message Click Here to Email las123 Find more posts by las123 Add las123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote