UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > bigtimberkennels (part.deaux)
Pages (742): « First ... « 618 619 [620] 621 622 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

we had a bad storm last night had a toad strangler at the shop hasn't rain a drop here at the house

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-21-2019 11:31 PM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

we had a bad storm last night had a toad strangler at the shop hasn't rain a drop here at the house

Old Post 08-21-2019 11:31 PM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Raining here now. It held off until about 1/2 he ago. Gave Chuck time to get both food plots planted.

Old Post 08-21-2019 11:58 PM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Got a rain last night sometime I was sleepin,yes Nate it did feel good when the humidity left,only bummer is before to long it'll be the dreaded cold .... where has summer gone,old father time waits on no one.

Old Post 08-22-2019 01:27 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

got rain right now....

Old Post 08-22-2019 03:34 PM
Rex W Sims is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex W Sims Click here to Send Rex W Sims a Private Message Click Here to Email Rex W Sims Find more posts by Rex W Sims Add Rex W Sims to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nathan Harder
UKC Forum Member

How much rain did ya'll receive up north? By the looks of the radar when I was watching it, looked like there was a bunch up that way. Just call the corps and the lake level is 449 and summer pool is 445. I don't remember a year in august that we were still above summer pool with plenty of water in the river. Said they had 6K/cfs coming into the lake this morning. I'm guessing that will increase tomorrow.

Iraq War Vet 03-04, 05-06
RECON
618-410-3034

Old Post 08-22-2019 04:00 PM
Nathan Harder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nathan Harder Click here to Send Nathan Harder a Private Message Click Here to Email Nathan Harder Find more posts by Nathan Harder Add Nathan Harder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

in the last two days ive had 7 tenths of rain....

Old Post 08-22-2019 07:00 PM
Rex W Sims is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex W Sims Click here to Send Rex W Sims a Private Message Click Here to Email Rex W Sims Find more posts by Rex W Sims Add Rex W Sims to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

I take my last post back,10 min.s after I posted rain moved in and I picked up another 6 tenths..Shelbyville is holding steady not releasing any water....

Old Post 08-22-2019 08:50 PM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

had a pretty good rain before non that 's it suppose to get more early moroning

Old Post 08-23-2019 03:06 AM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

had a pretty good rain before non that 's it suppose to get more early moroning

Old Post 08-23-2019 03:07 AM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Ain't sure how much rain I got but know when I went down to Effingham yesterday ditches down there by the pickle park were full got 61 degrees at the moment. We had 2 nice showers yesterday good soakers.

Old Post 08-23-2019 12:11 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nathan Harder
UKC Forum Member

Well it increased somewhat. Lake level now at 450 with 4K/cfs being let out with 8k/cfs coming in. A week or so ago when a couple of those places had 9"+ of rain, the lake had 28K/cfs (cubic feet per second) coming into the lake. That is the most I've ever seen running down the ditch. Mind boggling

RECON
618-410-3034

Old Post 08-23-2019 04:40 PM
Nathan Harder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nathan Harder Click here to Send Nathan Harder a Private Message Click Here to Email Nathan Harder Find more posts by Nathan Harder Add Nathan Harder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

sure is nice out today..

Old Post 08-23-2019 05:04 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Yep it's been a nice cool pleasant day thank the Lord. I'm done & headed home.

Last edited by bigtimberkennel on 08-23-2019 at 11:40 PM

Old Post 08-23-2019 11:32 PM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

it was cool @ rainy this moronin but end up being a nice day you better stay outa the pickle parks good place to get in trouble lol gotta work tommoro me @ budy took on a wall job on the side

Old Post 08-24-2019 12:12 AM
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Not sure how much rain we got Wednesday and Thursday, but none today. Chuck mowed 2nd crop. Turned 63 today so I decided I wanted to celebrate with the dogs. Jake got a bench show win and Ruby got first tree in the water race. Stopped at the DQ on the way home.... pretty good Birthday except I still have this cough. 😷. Tomorrow, I'm riding with friends then Sunday, we hope to get hay made.

Old Post 08-24-2019 03:49 AM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

HAPPY "late" Birthday Miss Ridge a chilly 56 this mornin,would of made a good squirrel huntin mornin.

Old Post 08-24-2019 01:01 PM
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

happy birthday ridge,nice morning, coooooool

Old Post 08-24-2019 02:40 PM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

happy birthday ridge glad you enjoyed it nice cool moronin 65 here now suppose to get in the 70s was suppose to start that wall job other boy said his car broke down so i came back home

Old Post 08-24-2019 03:12 PM
Nathan Harder
UKC Forum Member

Happy birthday ridge. cool morning with an eastwind. nice hunt last night. first night I had been out in almost a week because of the heat and thunderstorms. It got a little chilly! Ready for fall and the foliage and spiders to go away

RECON
618-410-3034

Old Post 08-24-2019 04:02 PM
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

them spider webs are really bad here..

Old Post 08-24-2019 04:23 PM
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the Happy Birthday wishes. It was a great day to ride here, but I doubt our hay dried. It was cool, I don't think it got out of the 60°s

Old Post 08-25-2019 02:04 AM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

nice cool moronin here started out at 55 earlier this moronin

Old Post 08-25-2019 02:20 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

I had 65 & really nice & lite breeze I forgot we had a night hunt last night but ain't got nothin to take anyway .... just wondered could I take papers from my old passed on Female & enter my male dog as try gender?

Old Post 08-25-2019 03:47 PM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bigtimberkennel
I had 65 & really nice & lite breeze I forgot we had a night hunt last night but ain't got nothin to take anyway .... just wondered could I take papers from my old passed on Female & enter my male dog as try gender?
lol might get by with it you can always holler discrimanition just got back from the feed store grass stil a bit wet but gotta get it mow today

Old Post 08-25-2019 04:22 PM