UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > Thank You
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Sundown Beagles
UKC Forum Member

Thank You

On behalf of the Coshocton County Beagle Club and the City of Coshocton I want to thank each and every one of you that attended this years nationals. I talk to our business people within the city weekly and will tell you all they are VERY appreciative to have such an event in Coshocton. Congrats to all the winners!
A special thanks to Allen and Tresa as well as Carl and Mike from Purina. To the Sheriff Roy Swafford, man you made the event. I hope Allen can pencil you in as a permanent MOH of this event. Thanks for ALL your work this weekend. A couple others were RaeLynn Mercer and Angie Vandergrift, these two were awesome!!! The Girl Scouts for working the kitchen, the judges that helped and last but by no means least THE GUIDES. CCBC and neighboring clubs hit it out of the park. We put em in rabbits!!! Great job by all. Looking forward to next year!!!
P.S. To the Missouri boys, I will try to get Mt. Coshocton back for next year!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-14-2014 12:28 PM
Sundown Beagles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sundown Beagles Click here to Send Sundown Beagles a Private Message Click Here to Email Sundown Beagles Find more posts by Sundown Beagles Add Sundown Beagles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
big matt t.
UKC Forum Member

Great job to the club ukc hunters guides judges my ol buddy roy and every single person involved from the top to the bottom I had a great time this weekend!!!

"We Hual With Owens Boxes"
GRCH GRHBCH White River Coal Miner
GRCH GRHBCH Weedeater Fire River Blessing (Gena)
GRCH GRHBCH Litttle Italy's Gracie Girl
Regestered National Ch. GRHBCH Hartleyville Grimm Ripper
HBCH Big T's Leo's Coal Trash
GRHBCH Huttons Big T's Rip Fuel
(And Coming Soon)
Whiteriver Awhole Lotta Trouble
Big T's Lucy In The Sky
Big T's Can't Get Right
Big T's Pretty Girl Zoey
( Temperary Home Of )
GRHBCH Buck Lake Lola (RIP OLD GIRL)

Old Post 04-14-2014 01:11 PM
big matt t. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for big matt t. Click here to Send big matt t. a Private Message Click Here to Email big matt t. Find more posts by big matt t. Add big matt t. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
beaglerMc
UKC Forum Member

Another great Nationals experience!! Had some great casts and got to meet some new people. Thank you to everybody that made it possible.

And my vote goes to Roy for MOH!! Great job Roy!

Old Post 04-14-2014 01:24 PM
beaglerMc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beaglerMc Click here to Send beaglerMc a Private Message Click Here to Email beaglerMc Find more posts by beaglerMc Add beaglerMc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sundown Beagles
UKC Forum Member

Almost forgot OLE THORNIE AKA "the candy man" picking up the slack for the late Roy Passmore. Gaurantee you ole Roy was smiling down from above saying "told you there is not a hunt CCBC can't handle".Thanks Thornie!!!

Old Post 04-14-2014 02:45 PM
Sundown Beagles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sundown Beagles Click here to Send Sundown Beagles a Private Message Click Here to Email Sundown Beagles Find more posts by Sundown Beagles Add Sundown Beagles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walkerdogs1
UKC Forum Member

Thanks, we had a great time up there over the weekend, will surely be back next year!!

HBCH JB's Little Southern Sky
HBCH JB"s Little Smokin Joe(2 2014 Registered cast wins, 6th overall in registers)(2017 national cast win)
JB's Little Ginger
Lane's Sweet Talking Susie

Old Post 04-14-2014 03:22 PM
walkerdogs1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkerdogs1 Click here to Send walkerdogs1 a Private Message Click Here to Email walkerdogs1 Find more posts by walkerdogs1 Add walkerdogs1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GETRDONE KENNEL
UKC Forum Member

I had a great time best nationals ive been to I really enjoyed myself thank you to everyone!! got to see some old friends and made some new one's, will surely be back next year!!

HOME OF
HBCH,CH"PR" WHITE RIVER SHENANGO DESTINY
HBCH,"PR" WHITE RIVER GETRDONE BIG-DADDY
GETRDONE MARY JANE (MJ)
Past Champions
GRPCH,GRCH,GRHBCH,"PR"WHITE RIVER SHENANGO PRINCESS (sold)
PCH,GRCH,GRHBCH"PR"WHITE RIVER WILLIE(sold)
PCH,HBCH,CH.WHITE RIVER ROLLING OAKY DOAKY(sold)

Last edited by GETRDONE KENNEL on 04-15-2014 at 05:31 PM

Old Post 04-14-2014 04:14 PM
GETRDONE KENNEL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GETRDONE KENNEL Click here to Send GETRDONE KENNEL a Private Message Click Here to Email GETRDONE KENNEL Visit GETRDONE KENNEL's homepage! Find more posts by GETRDONE KENNEL Add GETRDONE KENNEL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RAMBLING
UKC Forum Member

Had a great time at Nationals, one of the best Nationals I've been to! Thanks to ccbc and Sampsel for putting me in rabbits. The windy sheriff did an awesome job. Allen, Tressa and Angie did a great job to. McVay as far as Coshocton mountain I will make sure I have an oxygen tank with me next year! Although the view was nice, I was able to see Lake Michigan to the north and the ocean to the south. Coshocton mountain suits Mike Ridenhour and Mark Overcash way better than me.

Jason

Old Post 04-14-2014 10:04 PM
RAMBLING is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RAMBLING Click here to Send RAMBLING a Private Message Find more posts by RAMBLING Add RAMBLING to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roy swafford
UKC Forum Member

This nationals was great I can't thank the club and all the surrounding clubs enough for their help. To put on event like this is one thing but to put it on at this level speaks volumes for all involved. Rae Lynn and Angie were awesome at the desk they make it look easy. I really want it known the sportsmanship at this years event was great with all questions being discussed at the desk as they should. To all the non hunting judges who stayed to judge when some had a several hour trip home ahead of them without these people it becomes really hard to keep things going smoothly. This program is really going places and Allen Gingerich has done a fantastic job of steering the bus. Thanks everybody Roy.

Last edited by roy swafford on 04-15-2014 at 02:39 AM

Old Post 04-15-2014 02:16 AM
roy swafford is offline Click Here to See the Profile for roy swafford Click here to Send roy swafford a Private Message Click Here to Email roy swafford Find more posts by roy swafford Add roy swafford to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fred Hwkins
UKC Forum Member

Womderful Week-End

Thanks to ALL involved!

Jerimiah 17:7 - Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD whose confidence is in Him.

Happy Beagling and God Bless from,
Dusty Road Beagles

Old Post 04-15-2014 02:22 AM
Fred Hwkins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fred Hwkins Click here to Send Fred Hwkins a Private Message Find more posts by Fred Hwkins Add Fred Hwkins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thornie
UKC Forum Member

Another great event, had a great time. Meeting old friends and making new one's. I know the lady's and little kids was glad to see the old candy man. Roy (The Sheriff) Swafford did an awesome job. CCBC, you can be proud and I know Roy was looking down on us. Got to just go pleasure hunting Sunday with Reggie McGrady, we had a good time. I would like to say Thank You to Mrs. Swafford for helping clean up. Danaica, I see what you have to put up with when you want Roy to do something, he knows how to get distracted. LOL
Thank You, to all that came and made this a great event again.

Old Post 04-15-2014 11:21 AM
thornie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thornie Click here to Send thornie a Private Message Click Here to Email thornie Find more posts by thornie Add thornie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jstacy
UKC Forum Member

Great job everyone.

Old Post 04-15-2014 12:01 PM
jstacy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jstacy Click here to Send jstacy a Private Message Click Here to Email jstacy Find more posts by jstacy Add jstacy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roy swafford
UKC Forum Member

It was Fred's fault Thornie lol. This event also saw the return of Myrl Spicer and Dan McNeeley. Myrl and Danny were everywhere with Bow in the early years and it was great to reconnect with a couple old friend. Myrl was a great influence on a lot of us especially Nate Butler lol

Old Post 04-15-2014 01:18 PM
roy swafford is offline Click Here to See the Profile for roy swafford Click here to Send roy swafford a Private Message Click Here to Email roy swafford Find more posts by roy swafford Add roy swafford to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
butcher boys
UKC Forum Member

CCBC/Nationals

I want to express my opinion on this years Nationals. I had a blast this year! As always, the CCBC done a fantastic job holding this hunt again. It was great seeing some faces that i haven't seen for a while. Everything was first class from the Kitchen to the club putting everyone in rabbits. I didn't hear anyone complaining that they were cheated or negative remarks. I can't imagine another home for the Nationals other than Coshocton, Ohio.

Great Job from everyone that helped put this hunt on. Once again, great job CCBC. I am already looking forward to next year! It was greating seeing everyone and thank you for doing a remarkable job!

Congrats to everyone that place in the hunt and show. Phil Newland was fantastic with the seminar and judging the show. Roy Swafford done a great job with the MOH. Tresa you went above and beyond keeping the website updated with the cast winners! The UKC has a great employee in you!!! I hope you are around for many years to come! Keep up the Great Work!!!

Thanks,

Andy

Home of:
-GRHBCH GRCH 'PR' Butcher's White River Rascal
-HBCH CH Butcher's White River Abigail
-GRHBCH CH 'PR' Butcher's White River Shenango (Chloe)
-HBCH Butcher's White River The Rock 2015 WV State Hunt Winner
-HBCH 2x WShowCH CH 'PR' Butcher's White River Maci
-Butcher's Gridiron Annie
-Butcher's Flyin' Red Foxy Brown
-Butcher's Flyin' Red Maggie Mae

Rest in Peace:
HBCH CH Butcher's White River Tessa

http://www.butchersoutdoors.com

Last edited by butcher boys on 04-15-2014 at 05:30 PM

Old Post 04-15-2014 05:27 PM
butcher boys is offline Click Here to See the Profile for butcher boys Click here to Send butcher boys a Private Message Click Here to Email butcher boys Visit butcher boys's homepage! Find more posts by butcher boys Add butcher boys to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote