UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Trashbreaker??
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JCaldwell
UKC Forum Member

Trashbreaker??

Is there anywhere to get batteries for the tri tronics trashbreaker g3 exp for the receiver and transmitter i cant seem to find any

Thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-04-2019 06:21 PM
JCaldwell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JCaldwell Click here to Send JCaldwell a Private Message Find more posts by JCaldwell Add JCaldwell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dgwesley56
UKC Forum Member

Trash breaker g3

Ebay and some one the hunting supply dealers I have bought them from both

Old Post 06-04-2019 07:58 PM
dgwesley56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dgwesley56 Click here to Send dgwesley56 a Private Message Find more posts by dgwesley56 Add dgwesley56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Ebay or Amazon.

Old Post 06-05-2019 01:48 AM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pat Bizich
Banned

They are done. Can't buy them anymore unless you can find some one that rebuilds them. I really hate that Garmin quit supporting this system.
There were still some around back in February because I found a few.

Check magnum telemetry in N.C they rebuild them. They do the G2 handhelds and the collar packs too.
Can for sure get the G3 hand held pack on E-Bay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tri-tronic...rs
tClass
!

http://www.magnumtelemetry.com/index.html

this guy also on e-bay has rebuilt ones.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...ry&_sacat=0

For informational purposes only. Check out these collars and the original G2. Sure look alike other than charging port, and user friendly replaceable batteries.

https://www.petresolve.com/product/...black-and-blue/

Gone but never forgotten:
NtChGrCh Dryfork Punkin
NtChGrCh Dryfork Little Blue Baby Doll
2009 Pa Show Dog Of The Year
GrCh Dryfork Little Black Book
Gr.Ch. Make My Day Sunny
Gone too soon RIP my baby girl
Gr.Ch. Black Dog Black Cherry
GrCh Dryfork Black Dog Raine
One of kind and would make a believer out of you when you thought there were no coon left
Home of:
2009,2013,2018 Pa. State
Show Handler Of The Year
CH. Power Pack Pepper
2018 Pa. Show Dog Of Year
Gr.Ch. Batman's Poison Ivy
2011&2013 WTDA Pa State Champion
2011&2013 Overall Hunt For The Cure
Ch. Jay's Greenridge Heidi
In memory of my best friend "Jay"

Last edited by Pat Bizich on 06-05-2019 at 05:35 AM

Old Post 06-05-2019 03:40 AM
Pat Bizich is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pat Bizich Click here to Send Pat Bizich a Private Message Find more posts by Pat Bizich Add Pat Bizich to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
2ol2hunt
UKC Forum Member

Never heard of the pet resolve but it sure is interesting..... thanks for the info.

Old Post 06-05-2019 03:18 PM
2ol2hunt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2ol2hunt Click here to Send 2ol2hunt a Private Message Click Here to Email 2ol2hunt Find more posts by 2ol2hunt Add 2ol2hunt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blaze P.
Banned

Collar clinic may have some.

Old Post 06-05-2019 04:28 PM
Blaze P. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blaze P. Click here to Send Blaze P. a Private Message Find more posts by Blaze P. Add Blaze P. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill(Chew)
UKC Forum Member

Most battery stores can make them for you. I get mine made at Batteries Plus.

Old Post 06-05-2019 04:59 PM
Bill(Chew) is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill(Chew) Click here to Send Bill(Chew) a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill(Chew) Find more posts by Bill(Chew) Add Bill(Chew) to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JCaldwell
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys I will keep looking

Old Post 06-05-2019 06:43 PM
JCaldwell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JCaldwell Click here to Send JCaldwell a Private Message Find more posts by JCaldwell Add JCaldwell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rick St.Clair
UKC Forum Member

Very interested in who can fix the trashbreaker and make batteries for them. I have 2 of the trashbreaker s and 4 collars. Collar clinic told me to throw them away or I could get 10% off a new unit. That they were tri tronics worst design that it was a completely sealed unit that they couldn't be worked on. If there is a place that can repair them and make them new again I am curious. Otherwise I guess I'll pitch.

Old Post 06-06-2019 03:08 AM
Rick St.Clair is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rick St.Clair Click here to Send Rick St.Clair a Private Message Click Here to Email Rick St.Clair Find more posts by Rick St.Clair Add Rick St.Clair to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pat Bizich
Banned

Rick Magnum telemetry rebuilds the batteries for both hand held and collar G2. You can get the hand held G3 on E-bay.But G3 collar also will need rebuilt . But like they said ,not made to be worked on.When they quit they are junk.

Gone but never forgotten:
NtChGrCh Dryfork Punkin
NtChGrCh Dryfork Little Blue Baby Doll
2009 Pa Show Dog Of The Year
GrCh Dryfork Little Black Book
Gr.Ch. Make My Day Sunny
Gone too soon RIP my baby girl
Gr.Ch. Black Dog Black Cherry
GrCh Dryfork Black Dog Raine
One of kind and would make a believer out of you when you thought there were no coon left
Home of:
2009,2013,2018 Pa. State
Show Handler Of The Year
CH. Power Pack Pepper
2018 Pa. Show Dog Of Year
Gr.Ch. Batman's Poison Ivy
2011&2013 WTDA Pa State Champion
2011&2013 Overall Hunt For The Cure
Ch. Jay's Greenridge Heidi
In memory of my best friend "Jay"

Last edited by Pat Bizich on 06-06-2019 at 04:43 AM

Old Post 06-06-2019 04:38 AM
Pat Bizich is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pat Bizich Click here to Send Pat Bizich a Private Message Find more posts by Pat Bizich Add Pat Bizich to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote