UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Curs and Feists > Lets see some pictures of cur dogs getting it done
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mdmorrison
UKC Forum Member

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-17-2012 08:52 PM
mdmorrison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mdmorrison Click here to Send mdmorrison a Private Message Click Here to Email mdmorrison Visit mdmorrison's homepage! Find more posts by mdmorrison Add mdmorrison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mdmorrison
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 07-17-2012 08:53 PM
mdmorrison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mdmorrison Click here to Send mdmorrison a Private Message Click Here to Email mdmorrison Visit mdmorrison's homepage! Find more posts by mdmorrison Add mdmorrison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mdmorrison
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 07-17-2012 08:54 PM
mdmorrison
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 07-17-2012 08:55 PM
mdmorrison
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 07-17-2012 08:56 PM
mdmorrison
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 07-17-2012 08:57 PM
mdmorrison
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 07-17-2012 08:59 PM
mdmorrison
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 07-17-2012 09:00 PM
mdmorrison
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 07-17-2012 09:03 PM
mdmorrison
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 07-17-2012 09:03 PM
Layarddog
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 07-17-2012 09:16 PM
Layarddog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Layarddog Click here to Send Layarddog a Private Message Click Here to Email Layarddog Find more posts by Layarddog Add Layarddog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
orchidhunter
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by mdmorrison

This dog looks as good as any dog I have seen in a long time. Now, Markey I know that can't be one of your dogs.

Old Post 07-17-2012 09:20 PM
orchidhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for orchidhunter Find more posts by orchidhunter Add orchidhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mdmorrison
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by orchidhunter
This dog looks as good as any dog I have seen in a long time. Now, Markey I know that can't be one of your dogs.

Although I don't own him.......he was in fact produced right here in Canton, MS.......

Mark.

Old Post 07-17-2012 09:30 PM
orchidhunter
Banned

Markey, now all we can do, is give Mtn. St. Apache half the credit for such a good looking dog.

Last edited by orchidhunter on 07-17-2012 at 10:14 PM

Old Post 07-17-2012 10:12 PM
orchidhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for orchidhunter Find more posts by orchidhunter Add orchidhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mdmorrison
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by orchidhunter
Markey, now all we can do, is give Mtn. St. Apache half the credit for such a good looking dog.

Which of your parents are we gonna give the "credit" for YOU?!?!

LOL!!!

Mark.

Old Post 07-17-2012 10:15 PM
TURBO DOG
UKC Forum Member

GREAT STUFF GUYS!

I got a couple of sorry mutts that will tree a biscuit if it is warn and got some bacon in it with grape jelly!
Duke

Lou

one sorry brindle, Brindle Jack

Gator is my youngest pup that is treeing every day in the La heat!

Lilbit

http://treeprokennels.webs.com/

"TREE DOGS ARE BORN NOT MADE"

Last edited by TURBO DOG on 07-18-2012 at 04:13 AM

Old Post 07-18-2012 03:53 AM
TURBO DOG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TURBO DOG Click here to Send TURBO DOG a Private Message Click Here to Email TURBO DOG Visit TURBO DOG's homepage! Find more posts by TURBO DOG Add TURBO DOG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TURBO DOG
UKC Forum Member

pups from TreePro kennels

10 mos old Brindle Jack pup on Mtn Lion.

Brindle Jack pups on Bob Cats

Brindle Jack & Lady Nugget pup on hogs

LilBit pup on squirrels

This LilBit pup is tough in the sq woods.

Duke pup getting it done

Old Post 07-18-2012 04:09 AM
TURBO DOG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TURBO DOG Click here to Send TURBO DOG a Private Message Click Here to Email TURBO DOG Visit TURBO DOG's homepage! Find more posts by TURBO DOG Add TURBO DOG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mdmorrison
UKC Forum Member

Lookin' good, Charles.........now when you coming to the Delta this Fall to make a round?

Mark.

Old Post 07-18-2012 01:52 PM
TURBO DOG
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Lookin' good, Charles.........now when you coming to the Delta this Fall to make a round?

Mark.

Mark, I plan to make a few trips and definitely want to meet you and make a hunt or two. Have a couple of other folks you know that I would like to meet and make a hunt with also and maybe meet up at your camp!

Will be in touch!

Charles

Old Post 07-18-2012 02:33 PM
Agent orange
UKC Forum Member

A whole bunch of nice dogs shown here getting it done. Anyone would be proud to feed any of the dogs shown here. Charles I remember a couple hunts you made with me when Duke was just starting. I'm not sure how he finished, but I know I really liked what I saw from him at that time. I've had a couple guys call me about the location of some nice Kemmers I've seen, and he was one of the ones that I mentioned. I would like to see him go again.

Old Post 07-18-2012 03:36 PM
Agent orange is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agent orange Click here to Send Agent orange a Private Message Click Here to Email Agent orange Find more posts by Agent orange Add Agent orange to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TURBO DOG
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Agent orange
A whole bunch of nice dogs shown here getting it done. Anyone would be proud to feed any of the dogs shown here. Charles I remember a couple hunts you made with me when Duke was just starting. I'm not sure how he finished, but I know I really liked what I saw from him at that time. I've had a couple guys call me about the location of some nice Kemmers I've seen, and he was one of the ones that I mentioned. I would like to see him go again.

Thanks Todd, we surely need to make another hunt! I have not forgot about us making a fishing trip either. I have only been twice this whole year with moving and raising a grandson.

I understand you got to meet my ole indian buddy Jimmino with Keith a couple of weeks ago! He is special!!

Here are a couple of nice red snapper I caught on my birthday, this past weekend to end snapper season.

Old Post 07-18-2012 03:46 PM
Agent orange
UKC Forum Member

I've heard a lot about Jimmino, and finally got to meet him. Really nice country folks. I've only made one fishing trip this year myself. I showed Gavin the picture of you and those snapper. His reply was "dad that's the man that went hunting with us a few years ago". One day I would love to get Gavin on a couple of those hog snapper.

Old Post 07-18-2012 03:59 PM
Agent orange is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agent orange Click here to Send Agent orange a Private Message Click Here to Email Agent orange Find more posts by Agent orange Add Agent orange to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Layarddog
UKC Forum Member

Charles.....Mr. Jiminoe told Todd and I the story of you calling to ask if he was ready to go pick up his Plott hound...!!!...a great story......I am also looking forward to a hunt with you and your good dogs....!!!!

Old Post 07-18-2012 04:17 PM
Layarddog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Layarddog Click here to Send Layarddog a Private Message Click Here to Email Layarddog Find more posts by Layarddog Add Layarddog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alan Anderson
UKC Forum Member

Yeller

Early 4 am wake up call.

Just as good on Squirrels.

The Rat's pretty good at treeing coon also.

Old Post 07-31-2012 12:11 PM
Alan Anderson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Alan Anderson Click here to Send Alan Anderson a Private Message Click Here to Email Alan Anderson Find more posts by Alan Anderson Add Alan Anderson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dbbishop
UKC Forum Member

quote:

What's this dog ped. And who owns him he is a sharp looking dog for sure what's he out of

Old Post 08-01-2012 01:24 AM
dbbishop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dbbishop Click here to Send dbbishop a Private Message Click Here to Email dbbishop Find more posts by dbbishop Add dbbishop to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote