UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > 2 five month old pups for sale/trade
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jimdavis
UKC Forum Member

2 five month old pups for sale/trade

I`m posting this add for my brother who lives northwest Ohio near Hicksville. I know nothing about these pups so call/text him only. Call 419-551-7558.....
For Sale or Trade....5 month old amish bred Cur pups out of Missouri. Brindle male and yellow female. Sire and dam are solid broke squirrel dogs. Up to date on shots and wormings. $225 each or package deal.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/houndawgcentral/

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-25-2015 12:54 AM
jimdavis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jimdavis Click here to Send jimdavis a Private Message Visit jimdavis's homepage! Find more posts by jimdavis Add jimdavis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jimdavis
UKC Forum Member

He has lowered the price to $200 each.

Old Post 01-28-2015 01:45 AM
jimdavis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jimdavis Click here to Send jimdavis a Private Message Visit jimdavis's homepage! Find more posts by jimdavis Add jimdavis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jimdavis
UKC Forum Member

Both pups are sold

Old Post 01-30-2015 10:58 PM
GO BLUE
UKC Forum Member

Jimdavis

Ur brother drives a hard bargen!! Lol... He is good people Thx for putting these pups up in this board. They are exactly what I was looking for Jack is already sniffing out Squirrel tracks and sleeping sound in thebasement, turned them both out as soon as we got home and they found the woods....I couldn't have asked for better people and better pups!!! God bless u and ur families....

Pr Eggleston's Mighty Blue Storm II, aka Sunny (Ice X Sugar) Sugar is out of Matt Turner's Stinger dog and Bottom side goes back to Grnite ch Blue River
Droop X Alex Ward's Stonwall Jackson dog 6 times
CH Heaven Let Ur Light Shine
(Grnite CH CH Bakers Pistol Pete X Matt Turners Sunnie female)
Pr Egglestons Mighty Bl Storms Babe (Double shot of My Storm dog)

Old Post 01-31-2015 12:04 AM
GO BLUE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GO BLUE Click here to Send GO BLUE a Private Message Find more posts by GO BLUE Add GO BLUE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GO BLUE
UKC Forum Member

Jack's first day

This dog is amazing for 5 months old and traveling the to a new home and next day going to the woods !!

http://s163.photobucket.com/albums/...zps487807a0.mp4

Pr Eggleston's Mighty Blue Storm II, aka Sunny (Ice X Sugar) Sugar is out of Matt Turner's Stinger dog and Bottom side goes back to Grnite ch Blue River
Droop X Alex Ward's Stonwall Jackson dog 6 times
CH Heaven Let Ur Light Shine
(Grnite CH CH Bakers Pistol Pete X Matt Turners Sunnie female)
Pr Egglestons Mighty Bl Storms Babe (Double shot of My Storm dog)

Last edited by GO BLUE on 02-01-2015 at 12:18 AM

Old Post 02-01-2015 12:09 AM
GO BLUE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GO BLUE Click here to Send GO BLUE a Private Message Find more posts by GO BLUE Add GO BLUE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jimdavis
UKC Forum Member

Looking good!

Old Post 02-01-2015 02:08 AM