UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Paul Lewis Obituary
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
John D
UKC Forum Member

Paul Lewis Obituary

I was sad to hear the news that Paul Lewis passed away.
Here is some info.:

Looking through my pictures, I found the one below of Paul and Bullcreek Badnews Kate from 2002. She had just won Queen of Hunt at Schell City Mo. She had 2 cast wins, one with over 1400+. They made a top pair and I still say Paul Lewis is perhaps the best dog man, coonhunter, and handler I've seen in the B&T breed.

Click here to visit The B&T Coonhunters Message Forum for news, views, open discussion, ads, and event winners in the B&T Breed (Registration, with your full name, required)

Click here to see my Dog List

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-18-2017 03:45 PM
John D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John D Click here to Send John D a Private Message Click Here to Email John D Visit John D's homepage! Find more posts by John D Add John D to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Billy George
UKC Forum Member

Sad to hear,Paul will be missed..

PR B and B's Smokin' Willie

"PR"B and B's Coon Doctor
( Gr.Nite Ch.Bee Creek Dr.Max xGr.Nite Ch. Moonshine Maggie)

Past Home of:

Nite Ch. "PR"B and B's Smokin' Misty (2007-2018)

Nite Ch B&B's Black Hoss (1992-2003)

Nite Ch.Gr.Ch. Shaker Hill Mr. Grubbs (2003-2011)

Old Post 08-18-2017 03:48 PM
Billy George is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Billy George Click here to Send Billy George a Private Message Click Here to Email Billy George Visit Billy George's homepage! Find more posts by Billy George Add Billy George to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce Hobbs
UKC Forum Member

Ever So Sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the greatest dog men I have ever known. would put his own wants and disires aside to help some one else about anytime he was called upon.

Just a reminder to all it is just short hop from your house to the Doc. to do some blood work if not once but twice a year. Not preaching but a fact. It just might save you from some pitfalls.

PS: Happy Hunting up there in those Duck ponds PAUL.

Be who you are and say what you feel Because those that matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter.

Bruce Hobbs
918 645 3740
Rickyman777@gmail.com

Old Post 08-18-2017 06:16 PM
Bruce Hobbs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce Hobbs Click here to Send Bruce Hobbs a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce Hobbs Find more posts by Bruce Hobbs Add Bruce Hobbs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
longshot
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to hear this too. I drew Paul a lot in the hunts and we banged heads a few times over scoring. But he was fair and we always shook hands at the end.

I also agree that Paul was one of the best dog handlers I've ever seen. If the B&T breed had more like Paul, we'd win the World Hunt.

He was always pack'in a hound that could win. This is a major loss to the B&T breed.

Rest in peace my friend.

Old Post 08-18-2017 09:55 PM
longshot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for longshot Click here to Send longshot a Private Message Find more posts by longshot Add longshot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

PAUL

I MET PAUL A LONG TIME AGO HE'S FORGOT MORE ABOUT HOUNDS THAN ALL OF US PUTING TOGETHER WHAT WE KNOW, R.I.P. MR PAUL TILL WE MEET AGAIN. PRAYERS FOR THE FAMILY... FROM THE RIVERBOTTOM,,,RON

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 08-18-2017 11:31 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rweller
UKC Forum Member

Man, I hate to hear this. Paul was a good friend and one of the TOP dog men in the B & T breed.
Prayers for Paul's family.

GR.Nt.Ch. Pr Black Magic Queen
Past home of Gr.Nt.Ch. Splitters Magic Otis 2014 Black and Tan Days King of Hunt. GRNITECH'PR' Roughton's Black Splitter X Gr.Nt.Ch. Black Magic Queen

Old Post 08-19-2017 02:57 PM
rweller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rweller Click here to Send rweller a Private Message Click Here to Email rweller Find more posts by rweller Add rweller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skidiver
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to hear that. Paul was a top man in the B&T breed and owned more than one good hound. He knew what a good hound was and how to win... Thoughts and prayers to the family and friends. RIP Paul.

Old Post 08-19-2017 04:34 PM
skidiver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skidiver Click here to Send skidiver a Private Message Find more posts by skidiver Add skidiver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunter, MO
UKC Forum Member

Paul

Sorry to here this news, thoughts and prayers for the family and friends, I will always remember when Paul would walk in to our club at a hunt that everyone new who he was, and that my dad was glad to see and visit with him. The Coonhunting world and Black & Tan Breed has lost a Legend. RIP. Paul

Old Post 08-19-2017 05:37 PM
coonhunter, MO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunter, MO Click here to Send coonhunter, MO a Private Message Find more posts by coonhunter, MO Add coonhunter, MO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce Hobbs
UKC Forum Member

Paul"s Celebration service.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got to go up there and attend the service. What a great guy he was. Got to see several people I haven't seen in a long time Darren Mastin, Blaze Bowers, Bill and Kay Nucome. All in All was a long trip for a great guy but a very enjoyable service. So long my friend and Happy hunting up there in them Duck ponds.

For those that didn't know him. Only about a mile from his house the Gov. built some duck ponds an I think that none of them was over 3 ft. deep. You could cross them with your waders. Great Hunting.

Be who you are and say what you feel Because those that matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter.

Bruce Hobbs
918 645 3740
Rickyman777@gmail.com

Old Post 08-20-2017 02:20 AM
Bruce Hobbs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce Hobbs Click here to Send Bruce Hobbs a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce Hobbs Find more posts by Bruce Hobbs Add Bruce Hobbs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dan D.
UKC Forum Member

So sad to hear this. RIP Paul. A genuinely nice guy

Old Post 08-22-2017 04:06 AM
Dan D. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan D. Click here to Send Dan D. a Private Message Click Here to Email Dan D. Find more posts by Dan D. Add Dan D. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote