UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnitech'pr' Black Creeks Still Water Chase
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
crhorses
UKC Forum Member

Otter

Glad you finished her out Mike she is a full litter mate to Dirty Joe i think and as nice of looking red female you will find any where in our breed!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-28-2014 08:02 PM
crhorses is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crhorses Click here to Send crhorses a Private Message Click Here to Email crhorses Visit crhorses's homepage! Find more posts by crhorses Add crhorses to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry D Walker
UKC Forum Member

Re: Otter

quote:
Originally posted by crhorses
Glad you finished her out Mike she is a full litter mate to Dirty Joe i think and as nice of looking red female you will find any where in our breed!!

Thats right Dan, she is the only living littermate to Joe. She is a coon treeing machine that would dominate the hunts if she was given the oppurtunity. Mike is a pleasure hunter that says a title doesnt make them a better coondog.

I am trying to convince him to give her a chance to show the breed how she could dominate.She is a get deep quick and by herself accurate coon tree'r.

Congrats Mike and Otter, take her to national days and american days, qualify her and make a run at the world title she is a female that can win at any level.

Also Congrats to Andy and Chase for their accomplishments

Not sure how many titled pups Zukie has but there is 2 out of a litter of 2. I would consider that a good cross. Maybe Mr Tucker will make this cross again before it is too late.

Indiana

812-327-8224

Last edited by Larry D Walker on 12-29-2014 at 04:59 PM

Old Post 12-29-2014 04:55 PM
Larry D Walker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry D Walker Click here to Send Larry D Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Larry D Walker Add Larry D Walker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian Jennewein
UKC Forum Member

Sounds like a very nice female guys,congrats on the title.

#3 Historical Reproducer
2014 Pkc Redbone Days Champion
Grnitech winner American Redbone Days Wisconsin
Fellowship hunt winner American Redbone Days Cuba Missouri
Autumn Oaks Grnitech cast winner
#1 Redbone Performance Sire 2017

Grnitech Pkc Ch Jennewein & Peels Doctor Feelgood (semen)
Grnitech Silver Ch Jenneweins Heads Creek Moonshine (semen)
Grnitech Pkc Ch Moonlight Aftershock (semen)

Nitech Ch Jenneweins Fast & Furious Fergy RIP owned by Paula Jennewein

Grnitech Insane Xena RIP
Heads Creek Rockstar

2022 Person Of the Year
American Redbone Coonhound Assoc.

2008 Redbone Hunter of the Year
American Redbone Coonhound Assoc.

Old Post 12-29-2014 04:58 PM
Brian Jennewein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Jennewein Click here to Send Brian Jennewein a Private Message Click Here to Email Brian Jennewein Find more posts by Brian Jennewein Add Brian Jennewein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrollins0606
New UKC Forum Member

Otter

Thanks guys for the nice comments otter is a very nice hound she is just what Larry Walkers says if I could clone her I would I hope some day they make this cross again I will own one if they do!!

Mike Rollins
812-787-0606

Mike Rollins
Indiana
812-787-0606

Old Post 12-30-2014 02:40 PM
mrollins0606 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mrollins0606 Click here to Send mrollins0606 a Private Message Click Here to Email mrollins0606 Find more posts by mrollins0606 Add mrollins0606 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: Grnitech'pr' Black Creeks Still Water Chase

quote:
Originally posted by pastorgary

*******REDARROW POKEY BILL IV
*****WRONGWAY BILLY
*******BROOKS REDBROOK BELLE
***WRONGWAY ACE
*******PATTERSONS DELUXE BUSTER
*****WOLF CREEK SWEET ANNIE
*******NIGHTY NIGHT RED ROXIE

Here you go Dave...

Old Post 04-20-2015 03:58 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Thanks King Richard. You are the Man. Dave

Old Post 04-20-2015 04:15 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pastorgary
UKC Forum Member

Another Nite Champion

Andy made another Chase pup a Nite Champion this past weekend. I think that will put him over 10% on the reproducers list.

Last edited by pastorgary on 08-12-2015 at 03:08 PM

Old Post 08-12-2015 02:59 PM
pastorgary is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pastorgary Click here to Send pastorgary a Private Message Click Here to Email pastorgary Visit pastorgary's homepage! Find more posts by pastorgary Add pastorgary to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote