UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Ntch Ch Wade's King Kong HTX @ stud
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Grntch Grch Grfch Wade's King Kong HTX @ stud

Kong is a 2016 performance sire . The first title he earned was HTX. I really like this dog .He is a quick strike dog and trees quick and accurately.He has a big bawl locate and he can be treed on it.On track Kong runs with a chop and bawl and trees with a steady chop.He is way more open on track with company than by himself,but is open by himself.He goes hunting and doesn't normally come in ,but if he has nothing going on I have called him in from as far as 800 yards he's got a pretty good handle on him.As with all my dogs I'll take you hunting ,no excuses .Kong has placed first in the last 3 hunts he's been in .In the spring we will be pushing for grntch.Kong comes from some of the best coondogs I have ever hunted with.If interested give me a call, (717)250-7913 we can work something out.The only stipulation I have is I want to see your female tree a coon .

.........................................Grntch Grch Moonlight After Shock
.......................Grntch Ch Nitey Nite Little Red T
.........................................Grntch Grch Moonlight Pepper Ann
Grntch Grfch Grch Wade's King Kong HTX
..........................................Grntch Wade's Big Red HTX
........................Grntch Grch Grfch Wade's Red Heat HTX
...........................................Grntch Grch Rhoades East End Daisy

Last edited by Wade Kuhns on 12-31-2019 at 03:38 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-22-2016 02:33 AM
Wade Kuhns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wade Kuhns Click here to Send Wade Kuhns a Private Message Click Here to Email Wade Kuhns Find more posts by Wade Kuhns Add Wade Kuhns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tylerman
UKC Forum Member

**We can START your puppy**

The natural quick starters make us all look good while others require a little more patience and effort. Whatever it takes to get your pup started, that's what I'm gonna do.

Call for reservations or references.
574-709-9205
Camden Indiana

Mark-thanks for the ZEPPS

NT CH. CH. PR NEON RED FIRM FANNY -(gr.nt.ch grch Hard Rock/ntch snakeden hollow Jane)

NT CH PR COLLINS NEON RED DOC DA QUEENY -grch ntch desperado/queen

NT CH SH CH pr 3D

NTCH PR Rocky Top Neon Red Cayenne-grntch peels burning pepper/dykes tn. red autumn

NTCH pr Mosquito Creek Faith-grntch squeller/mosquito creek red rose

NTCH pr Neon Red Barnyard Hot Tody....grntch harry x grntch toadie

NTCH pr Peels Neon Red Nuclear Pepper

Neon Red Stump...Grntch barnyard horse Harry x Ntch rockytop neon red Cayenne

Neon Red Blood ...grntch barnyard gun

Neon Red Doc Tody...ntch yellow river doc x ntch neon red hot tody

Newby...ntch 3D x Ntch rockytop neon red Cayenne

Old Post 11-22-2016 04:10 PM
tylerman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tylerman Click here to Send tylerman a Private Message Click Here to Email tylerman Find more posts by tylerman Add tylerman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

Looks good Wade! Can't wait to hunt with that sucker. The last two you've had at stud were just as advertised

Old Post 11-23-2016 04:28 AM
Corey Gruver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Gruver Click here to Send Corey Gruver a Private Message Find more posts by Corey Gruver Add Corey Gruver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

I think you would like Kong ,Corey.He is pretty closely related to Busko and Red.Kong has been a pleasure to own ,he started young split treeing the first night I actually took him to the woods at night.He was 7 months old and on a den ,but he was locked down solid 100 yards from Bush and Busko in February .He has progressed steadily since then.At 14 months ,I sent him to Dave Collins for 3 weeks of intense coon exposure.Dave put him on more coon in that short time than I could have in 3 months of hunting here.Anybody thats curious can ask Dave what he thought of him when he was out there.From there we went right into cornfield hunting then his first real kill season .Now as a 2 year old and into his second kill season he is making a nice one.He is still progressing and shows continued improvement.He has never done anything that made me sick of him or made me want to leave him set in the kennel.It's actually hard for me to leave him at home when I'm taking other young dogs.

Old Post 11-29-2016 02:52 PM
Wade Kuhns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wade Kuhns Click here to Send Wade Kuhns a Private Message Click Here to Email Wade Kuhns Find more posts by Wade Kuhns Add Wade Kuhns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chrissweet
UKC Forum Member

Up top. Don't over look this young stud. He will finish out to grand in the spring. Good looking tree dog that's fun to hunt. He started early and has brains and seems as though his pups are following in his footsteps

Old Post 12-21-2016 06:16 PM
chrissweet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chrissweet Click here to Send chrissweet a Private Message Find more posts by chrissweet Add chrissweet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Kong is a 2017 performance sire

Old Post 12-30-2016 01:21 AM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Kong bred a real nice ,hard treeing female today. Luke Rhone owns her , any questions about her ,give Luke a call.I have a feeling these pups will be looking to get treed at a young age.She was bred to After Shock before and some of those pups were hard tree dogs at a very young age.I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with this cross.

Old Post 01-09-2017 08:23 PM
DCorbin
UKC Forum Member

bloodlines

if ya check out bloodlines event winners, Kong swept a Meyersdale hunt on back-to-back nights in the fall to make Nitech with a dozen dogs each night for the hunt. That's a better turnout than most hunts and he still won both nights, must be coming along pretty nice.

Old Post 01-25-2017 03:07 AM
DCorbin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DCorbin Click here to Send DCorbin a Private Message Find more posts by DCorbin Add DCorbin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Got another 63 day count down started yesterday.Kong bred a female out of Busko.Bill and Megan, I hope the 3 hour drive was worth it .Should be a nice cross.

Old Post 01-27-2017 01:16 AM
tylerman
UKC Forum Member

They outa be pups on the ground eH?

The natural quick starters make us all look good while others require a little more patience and effort. Whatever it takes to get your pup started, that's what I'm gonna do.

574-709-9205
Camden Indiana

NT CH. CH. PR NEON RED FIRM FANNY -(gr.nt.ch grch Hard Rock/ntch snakeden hollow Jane)

NT CH SH CH pr 3D

NTCH PR Rocky Top Neon Red Cayenne-grntch peels burning pepper/dykes tn. red autumn

Old Post 02-23-2017 03:28 PM
tylerman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tylerman Click here to Send tylerman a Private Message Click Here to Email tylerman Find more posts by tylerman Add tylerman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Middle of March Dave. Should be two litters

Old Post 02-25-2017 10:57 PM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Luke Rhone has a litter of 9 pups out of Kong and his Music female. Music just needs a 1st to be ntch. Music is out of Steveo and Chili and is a pressure tree dog.

Old Post 03-15-2017 01:54 PM
tylerman
UKC Forum Member

Here is your pic Wade

574-709-9205
Camden Indiana

NT CH SH CH pr 3D

Old Post 03-17-2017 06:22 PM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Bred a little coon treer today:

........................Grntch Moose
...........Ntch Redcoat sweet Annie
........................Grntch Penny

3-26-17 Definitely making some interesting crosses on Kong. Thanks for trying a litter out of Kong ,Hunter.Hope she has a pile of them for you.

Old Post 03-27-2017 02:14 AM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Another nice cross made today:

........................GrNiteCh Cedarfork Valley Woodpecker
...........Ntch Little River Rock
........................Little River Sisy
Ntch Savely's Sassafrass ( 4 wins to grand)
.........................Grntch All Night Brush Buster ll
...........Grntch Snow's Ashlie
..........................Ntch Snow's Izzy

Sass is a tight made ,dark red,get gone coondog.Izzy had 4 wins to Grand and River Rock,her littermate , had 3 wins before he died.Sass is a coondog under anybody's measure and a solid comp dog.This cross has me pretty excited .It is loaded with some of the best crosses ever made top and bottom.Every cross, up close ,in this pedigree would be considered successful as far as putting coons on the barn wall or winning in the comp hunts.I sure hope she has pups.

Last edited by Wade Kuhns on 04-05-2017 at 09:51 PM

Old Post 04-01-2017 02:10 PM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Kong x Sass cross made 4/1/17

Old Post 04-01-2017 02:17 PM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Grntch Grfch Ch Wade's Tree Tight Tina was bred to Kong.

..............................Grntch Wade's Big Red HTX
..............Grntch Grfch Ch Wade's Tree Tight Tina
...............................Ntch Wade's old Yeller
Bred Tina 4/14/17
Up date on Kong, he made Fch yesterday and got another win towards grand on the bench.Kong got line in the field trial and his 11 month old son got 1st tree.I hunted Style in the hunt and our cast didn't see a coon .Next weekend I'm hunting Kong.

Old Post 04-16-2017 09:59 PM
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Congrats, Wade!
Ruby passed her HTX last night.

Old Post 04-16-2017 10:13 PM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Good deal Linda,Ruby is Tina's half sister,both are out of Yeller! Glad to see you and Chuck put the time in her and have done well with her.

Old Post 04-16-2017 11:27 PM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Kong was just bred to Bush,5-4-17

..............................................GRNTCH GRCH MOONLIGHT AFTER SHOCK
............................GRNTCH CH NITEY NITE LITTLE RED T
..............................................GRNTCH GRCH MOONLIGHT PEPPER ANN
..............NTCH CH FCH WADE'S KING KONG HTX
...............................................GRNTCH WADE'S BIG RED HTX
.............................GRNTCH GRCH GRFCH WADE'S RED HEAT HTX
................................................GRNTCH GRCH RHOADES EAST END DAISY
PUPS
................................................GRNTCH GRCH STEPPS LITTLE PEPPER
...............................GRNTCH ROCKY TOP JET
.................................................GRNTCH MOONLIGHT KATE
................GRNTCH GRCH FCH WADE'S RED BUSH HTX
..................................................GRNTCH WADE'S BIG RED HTX
.................................GRNTCH GRCH GRFCH WADE'S RED HEAT HTX
...................................................GRNTCH GRCH RHOADES EAST END DAISY

Old Post 05-05-2017 10:33 PM
chrissweet
UKC Forum Member

Congrats on the win at the PA state hunt with Kong also the win last weekend with Bush at MT music hunt. This cross you put together should truly be the right kind. They are as close to the perfect combination a hunter could ask for. Keep pushing forward definitely a pair of winners for sure

Old Post 05-21-2017 05:27 PM
chrissweet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chrissweet Click here to Send chrissweet a Private Message Find more posts by chrissweet Add chrissweet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Have One Reds
UKC Forum Member

I agree with Mr Sweet. This is as close to matching similar traits from mating pairs as you will get. I predict big things from these pups. Both parents are super nice young dogs, and they are young. Congrats on the Mt Music and State Hunts. I hear Kong had a pretty nice Walker in his cast too. Wade has the goods.

Old Post 05-22-2017 12:45 AM
Have One Reds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Have One Reds Click here to Send Have One Reds a Private Message Click Here to Email Have One Reds Find more posts by Have One Reds Add Have One Reds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Kong and Anne pups are a couple days old,I saw a picture of them today .They all look good .7 pups,1 female 6 males

Old Post 06-06-2017 02:30 AM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Ntch Sass had one big pup but it was born dead.Not sure what happened there ,but a dissapointment for sure.Moving on ,grntch Tina and Grntch Bush are both doing well ,Tina is due this week ,Bush is due after National Redbone Days.I'm hunting Kong at Redbone days.

Old Post 06-13-2017 02:46 PM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Grntch Grfch Ch Tina had her litter of Kong pups 6-16-17. Had nine pups .

Old Post 06-17-2017 09:30 PM