UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > World hunt snacks !
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yadkintar
Banned

World hunt snacks !

What y’all fixen ?

Tar

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-13-2019 04:12 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

Popcorn... that way I don't get any crumbs in my keyboard

Old Post 09-13-2019 04:59 PM
Corey Gruver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Gruver Click here to Send Corey Gruver a Private Message Find more posts by Corey Gruver Add Corey Gruver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I got two sticks of deer summer sausage one with jalapeños and cheese one without if Tim green gets through the zones I am headed north.

I am on sickum lol.

Tar

Old Post 09-13-2019 05:14 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

Wait until you see the announcement that is coming later today. You're gonna love it !!!

Old Post 09-13-2019 05:31 PM
Todd K / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd K / UKC Click here to Send Todd K / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd K / UKC Find more posts by Todd K / UKC Add Todd K / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Todd K / UKC
Wait until you see the announcement that is coming later today. You're gonna love it !!!

Some more good stuff ? Geeeeez Christmas in September ! I am a happy man. Well I got to get on the lawn mower but besides that wow !!!

Tar

Old Post 09-13-2019 05:42 PM
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Hope it is not another rule. I hope UKC realizes that everytime another rule comes out. It takes up pages of internet space and increases operating cost to UKC. If the rules were simplier and UKC answered rule questions faster. A tremendous amount of money could be saved on message board fees. Hunt fees could be decreased and clubs would grow. Banning Tar could meet the operating cost for at least two clubs. I would leave also if the money was passed along to the hunters. I was going to include Richard in the cost saving cyber space saving idea. But looks like already got mad and left. Richard did ukc pay you to do that.

Old Post 09-13-2019 05:58 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

Ahhh it's really not that big of a deal and more entertainment related.

Old Post 09-13-2019 06:17 PM
Todd K / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd K / UKC Click here to Send Todd K / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd K / UKC Find more posts by Todd K / UKC Add Todd K / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Bruce, I thought that I was in the minority and needed to express my opinion. But oh my goodness, from all of the texts, calls and PM's that I have gotten I must be a member of the new Silent Majority. Since we are not allowed to vote, we will never know however. And the guys doing most of the posting don't even hunt in comp hunts any more. I at least go to one or two a year.

Old Post 09-13-2019 06:22 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Re: .

quote:
Originally posted by Bruce m. Conkey
Hope it is not another rule. I hope UKC realizes that everytime another rule comes out. It takes up pages of internet space and increases operating cost to UKC. If the rules were simplier and UKC answered rule questions faster. A tremendous amount of money could be saved on message board fees. Hunt fees could be decreased and clubs would grow. Banning Tar could meet the operating cost for at least two clubs. I would leave also if the money was passed along to the hunters. I was going to include Richard in the cost saving cyber space saving idea. But looks like already got mad and left. Richard did ukc pay you to do that.

You just stick to being the garmin guru and leave the public relations to me and Richard.

Tar

Old Post 09-13-2019 06:54 PM
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Fruits and vegetables

Old Post 09-13-2019 07:10 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Lambert

OMG, Silient majority, who are you kidding? Does hunting in 1 or 2 hunts qualify someone or enable them to create a sky's falling outlook to all the young guys or newcomers that we are trying to recruit? I for one have stated that these rules will not affect us older guys that have had our day in the sun. UKC is trying to get the younger guys on board with all these changes. If you can not support these changes at least you should not get on this forum and cry fire! Why would you even care about these changes if you only make a hunt or two per year. Remember that everything is not always about you or I, some things are about a greater good, whether we like it or not. Dave

Old Post 09-13-2019 08:12 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

Todd cant wait. Yall have a 32 year old Oklahoma fat man fired up. Iam ready to get my 5 cast wins. Iam coming for that 50,000 1st place win. And hopefully the world next year. Hope to see some of you guys at autumn oaks also. UKC is turning the coonhunting world upside down right now. I stand behind yall 100%. Let's make it great again.

Ps want to say good luck to Tim Green and Amazing Grace at the Zones tonight. I hope you win and win the world. Bring that world title home to Top of Texas Treeing Walker Kennels

Last edited by Hittman on 09-13-2019 at 08:32 PM

Old Post 09-13-2019 08:20 PM
Hittman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hittman Click here to Send Hittman a Private Message Click Here to Email Hittman Find more posts by Hittman Add Hittman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

I love all the breeds but picking Blue this year.

Old Post 09-13-2019 08:49 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 09-13-2019 08:49 PM
warn
UKC Forum Member

Todd, you are running out of business hours you better get to the announcement

Mark Warner

"HOME OF PREDAWN KENNELS"

http://www.tekonshathunder.homestead.com

Old Post 09-13-2019 08:56 PM
warn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for warn Click here to Send warn a Private Message Click Here to Email warn Find more posts by warn Add warn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
warn
UKC Forum Member

Im gonna guess trivia

Mark Warner

Old Post 09-13-2019 09:00 PM
warn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for warn Click here to Send warn a Private Message Click Here to Email warn Find more posts by warn Add warn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

Wrong !!! But check this out. Should be fun.

https://www.ukcdogs.com/article/cb-...ntest?news_id=4

Old Post 09-13-2019 09:04 PM
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

Re: .

quote:
Originally posted by Bruce m. Conkey

I'm going to check to make sure you picked a Bluetick even when you had a $100 prize package on the line.

Old Post 09-13-2019 09:05 PM
warn
UKC Forum Member

Im in Todd i wont pick 1 right but im in anyway

Mark Warner

Old Post 09-13-2019 09:11 PM
Laura Bell
UKC Forum Member

The snack break just cracked me up last year when I was on the cast. Lol Everyone goes from this adrenaline high of hunting to tail gating like buddies and back again.

Old Post 09-14-2019 01:55 AM
Laura Bell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Laura Bell Click here to Send Laura Bell a Private Message Click Here to Email Laura Bell Find more posts by Laura Bell Add Laura Bell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Laura Bell
The snack break just cracked me up last year when I was on the cast. Lol Everyone goes from this adrenaline high of hunting to tail gating like buddies and back again.

Mrs tar is baking cookies I am going hunting for bit when I get in the cast will be coming back milk and cookies while I look lol.

Old Post 09-14-2019 02:13 AM
Steve Fielder
UKC Forum Member

Carrots, cauliflower and broccoli

We're still trying to clean up the hurricane snacks from Dorian. My fingers are orange all the way up to my elbows from Cheetos.

Todd, the announcement looks like a lot of fun. I got a letter this week that my subscription is expiring. I hope I got under the wire for the bonus pick.

Great idea!

Old Post 09-14-2019 05:36 AM
Steve Fielder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steve Fielder Visit Steve Fielder's homepage! Find more posts by Steve Fielder Add Steve Fielder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Treed a couple coons. Got home ate some cookies looked at the results and seen that ................ shack clobbered um keep on rollen all the way to the top congrats. 🎉🎊🍾🎈!!

Tar

Old Post 09-14-2019 02:11 PM
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Love It

I'm in= Big Country 1st choice, will pick my other 5, when list is decided. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 09-14-2019 05:20 PM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Well going hunting tonight that makes 3 nights in a row probly skip the snacks and look at the results tomorrow lol.

Tar

Old Post 09-14-2019 11:36 PM