UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Picts & Videos Dogs Treed PA NY KY Round 3
Pages (107): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
spidee
UKC Forum Member

Tommy we will plan on taking ivan if you want we will hunt one night i will get a room so we can get some sleep for a couple hrs then come home. I will call chris today to make plans and set a date around the first of July.
Took spiderman last night have some pics will post when I get home the **** coon fell out of the tree hmm wierd but he deserved it he did a real good job and was treeing his little a$$ off
talk at ya all later

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-06-2008 03:23 PM
spidee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spidee Click here to Send spidee a Private Message Click Here to Email spidee Find more posts by spidee Add spidee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spidee
UKC Forum Member

tommy we need to start letting picks of wv on our site due to the fact my dog will be out there for a month or two. Talked to chris says bring your dog we will hunt him a nite out there.
Talk at ya all later

Old Post 06-06-2008 05:23 PM
spidee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spidee Click here to Send spidee a Private Message Click Here to Email spidee Find more posts by spidee Add spidee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spidee
UKC Forum Member

last nites hunt

Old Post 06-06-2008 08:18 PM
davidlee
Banned

ROVERDOG

IF YOU WAS HERE WE WOULD EAT SOME FROGS,,DO YOU LIKE THEM,GOING TO GET SOME RATTLERS TO EAT NEXT WEEK IF WE DONT GET RAINED OUT,DAVID...PS 98 ON MY BACK PORCK IN THE SHADE NOW,

Old Post 06-06-2008 10:55 PM
davidlee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davidlee Click here to Send davidlee a Private Message Click Here to Email davidlee Find more posts by davidlee Add davidlee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jculler8
UKC Forum Member

Belle treed last night!

HOME OF

PKC CH GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' OAKS POINT COON BUSTIN' BELLE HTX 2013 UKC Top 100 (May 2006-January 2017)

'PR' OAKS POINT STRIKE-EM OUT BEAU (May 2006-June 2016)

PKC CH NITECH GRCH 'PR' COON BUSTIN' WHITE STUFF

CH 'PR' GOLD RUSH EXPO

'PR' BLACK KNIGHT'S BALU JETTA (May 2013-October 2015)

CH 'PR' CHERRY CREEK XBOX 2016 Treeing Walker Days King of Show

Old Post 06-07-2008 04:49 PM
jculler8 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jculler8 Click here to Send jculler8 a Private Message Click Here to Email jculler8 Visit jculler8's homepage! Find more posts by jculler8 Add jculler8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

..................TreeBlasting Jessie Treed Somewhere in Pa..................

Hi RJ we will let mudman post ! lol nice pict of Spiderman !

Hi David like them frog legs but have never ate snake but would try some - will come & hunt with you sometime & we can Eatout at McD's lol Good hunting

Jculler8 whoe's your Belle dog off ?

Good hunting to all !

Old Post 06-09-2008 12:25 AM
roverdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for roverdog Click here to Send roverdog a Private Message Click Here to Email roverdog Find more posts by roverdog Add roverdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spidee
UKC Forum Member

Thanks goes out to kycoonhunter you know what I am talking about. Tommy taking spiderman out tonight with mine and Daves female. When we title her you never know maybe a ivan cross would be good with her.
cya all later

by the way spiderman is not going out to wv things have come up with mudmans truck maybe we can hit someone up in ky

Old Post 06-09-2008 01:18 AM
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

.......................Honest Ivan Treed Somewhere in Pa........................

RJ has David been sending you things lol

Get her titled out Honest Ivan is READY lol

Old Post 06-10-2008 06:33 AM
roverdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for roverdog Click here to Send roverdog a Private Message Click Here to Email roverdog Find more posts by roverdog Add roverdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jculler8
UKC Forum Member

Beau man treed in SW PA... 2 coon!

HOME OF

PKC CH GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' OAKS POINT COON BUSTIN' BELLE HTX 2013 UKC Top 100 (May 2006-January 2017)

CH 'PR' GOLD RUSH EXPO

Old Post 06-10-2008 07:44 AM
jculler8 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jculler8 Click here to Send jculler8 a Private Message Click Here to Email jculler8 Visit jculler8's homepage! Find more posts by jculler8 Add jculler8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jculler8
UKC Forum Member

Nice job Roverdog! That Ivan dog is a nice looking dog!

Belle is off of Ben Spickler's (Huntington, PA) Avalanche dog...

HOME OF

CH 'PR' GOLD RUSH EXPO

Old Post 06-10-2008 07:46 AM
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

.....................Mudd Lick Lucy Treed Somewhere in Pa......................

Hi Jculler Thanks Some nice looking dogs you have yourself ! Maybe we will meet up someday in Pa & go hunting ! I have never hunted with the Avalanche hound but have seen him at a couple hunts - I like the way he is put together & color Good Hunting !

Last edited by roverdog on 06-11-2008 at 02:09 AM

Old Post 06-11-2008 02:06 AM
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

......................Honest Ivan Treed on the Tioga River........................

popcorncoon

Old Post 06-11-2008 09:18 AM
jculler8
UKC Forum Member

Hey roverdog! Yes, we will definately have to meet up sometime and go. I teach, so I'm off all summer... and hunt just about every night.

Ivan sure sounds good on the tree. He seems like a real nice dog! What's he out of?

Here's a video of Belle dog last night. She's got a good mouth, but don't always like to use it on track. Now in the last week or so she has been WIDE open?!? haha

HOME OF

CH 'PR' GOLD RUSH EXPO

Old Post 06-11-2008 04:37 PM
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

.............................Honest Ivan Treed in Tioga Pa............................

Hi Jculler8 I worked as a custodian in NTSD 20yrs left there a few yrs ago now I am a jack of all trades & master of none & enjoying it ! Do miss being there sometimes though ! Ivan is off NY Stylish Belli & a wipeout female I own - I had a hound once that would be dead silent & sometimes be wide open on track he was a great fur dog ! Good Hunting

RJ you been out ???

Old Post 06-12-2008 07:55 PM
spidee
UKC Forum Member

Tommy no i have not softball allstars is taking over for the next week or two. I am coaching and we are not getting done til late and i am tired when i get home. maybe sun i will go out if i do i will get ahold of ya.
Billy did not get home early last nite that is why i wasn't able to go. Told everyone that you where bringing Billy's secret to our hunt on sat.
Barry did you forget how to type we have not heard from ya in awhile we miss your bulls---. Tommy is looking for some new blood for his muttin busstin he has bad hips and can not keep the rythem he says so if anyone knows someone interested give tom a call at 1 618 I LOVE SHEEP.
oh by the way Tom did you hear about Lucy not being a nite champ they are trying to straighten it out hopefully they due because she deserves it she qualified to be one plus they just took a first with her in nite champ last week.
Talk at everyone later and keep it in the woods but Tommy your case pants lol

Old Post 06-13-2008 01:45 PM
jculler8
UKC Forum Member

Here is Belle's littermate, Beau. He is starting to click and get it done right as you can see. He has been showing me a lot of grease on his own now! He's got one heck of a mouth! It's great to hear him burn a track up a hollow!

HOME OF

CH 'PR' GOLD RUSH EXPO

Old Post 06-13-2008 08:28 PM
spidee
UKC Forum Member

Jculler that is a nice hound you got he sure has a nice mouth.

tommy is that bellarina ivan on the tree I will give him a 3 for the twirls he did lol

Chip is hunting his black and tan tonite I told him to post some pics Now chip I know you are not going to have one of those HIGH POWERED WALKERS but I know she can do it lol

Congrats to Bobby Riley with Lucy in Illinois one both cast Thur. night going to the semi's sat nite

Old Post 06-14-2008 01:28 AM
Tanman
UKC Forum Member

Maggy

This is Maggy, she's comin along good. Can't wait for season to get here. Thanks goes to RJ for getting us out there with some coon. Chip

Old Post 06-14-2008 03:02 PM
Tanman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tanman Click here to Send Tanman a Private Message Find more posts by Tanman Add Tanman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

.........................Honest Ivan Treed Somewhere in Pa......................

Hi everyone , Chip did RJ bring you to Tioga to hunt ? The coon are getting a little thin around here the one that Ivan treed in video above Jumped right out to him but we let him go in the river lol

Now RJ Ivan gets a 4 from me for his bellarina twirles & a 10 on treeing this coon we got home from hunting on the mountain inback of house & I let Ivan off back of 4 wheeler & went in to get his food & when I got up to kennels no Ivan - feed Pie & Ivan opens 1/4 mile up road from house & before I got to Annys kennel he falls treed took him 4 mins to get up there & get treed - he struck on back of 4 wheeler on the way home ! A Popcorncoon !

Best of luck to Bobby & Lucy !

Old Post 06-14-2008 07:11 PM
jculler8
UKC Forum Member

man roverdog, that's an awesome pic of that coon!

HOME OF

CH 'PR' GOLD RUSH EXPO

Old Post 06-14-2008 09:20 PM
spidee
UKC Forum Member

Tommy ya chip has been treeing your pa coon he just doesn't want to let ya know. lol
Chip nice pic of maggie you said she did a nice job on it keep her looking up.
Can not wait for softball to be over with need to get back in the woods. Sat nite pine city bring the best of them
talk to everyone later

Old Post 06-15-2008 02:20 AM
Tanman
UKC Forum Member

Maggy and Spidee

Tom, When I go huntin with RJ he makes me wear a blindfold till we get to the woods, so most of the time I don't know where we are huntin. He keeps us on coon so I can't complain too much. Lookin forward to huntin with you again, set it up with RJ and I'll be there. Chip

Old Post 06-15-2008 02:34 AM
Tanman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tanman Click here to Send Tanman a Private Message Find more posts by Tanman Add Tanman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AboutLastNight

Gotta get a black dog Video on here!!!

Old Post 06-15-2008 09:57 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spidee
UKC Forum Member

Tommy ya we will have to get togather i am starting to forget where your spots are lol see ya sat. nite along with all the other Tioga gang

Old Post 06-16-2008 12:50 AM
spidee
UKC Forum Member

see everyone fri. nite in tioga, and sat nite in pine city

Old Post 06-18-2008 11:43 AM